Tom Brady: Highest paid player in the NFL

Jetkid94

Matt Walsh use to get payed handsomely. At least he was worth it.

Do you have any clue at all how LAME this is? You're a bad version of a horrible product....SG3-Lite.

Losers trying to deflect 50 years of suckage with trumped up bull puckey. You talk like teams used the same signals every game for 10 years and the Pats knew every play coming their way. You also act like because they were the only team caught, they were the only team that ever stole signals. It's a losers arguement that makes you look foolish. Just not quite as foolish as your reply to this post will surely be.

I'm waiting.

Do you have any clue at all how LAME this is? You're a bad version of a horrible product....SG3-Lite.

Losers trying to deflect 50 years of suckage with trumped up bull puckey. You talk like teams used the same signals every game for 10 years and the Pats knew every play coming their way. You also act like because they were the only team caught, they were the only team that ever stole signals. It's a losers arguement that makes you look foolish. Just not quite as foolish as your reply to this post will surely be.

I'm waiting.

Try not to let it get under your skin so much. You were the only team who had draft picks taken away and fined a cool half mill.

In those 50 years

Jets 1 legit super Bowl

Pats 0 legit super bowls

Carry on oh paranoid one.

I'm waiting.

Curious... What jurisdiction does anyone who trolls an opposing team's message board have in applying the term 'Loser' to others?

Well deserved contract. He earned every penny of it and while he isn't the best player in the game at this point he is still an elite QB.

I firmly believe that his car accident expedited this contract... His patience probably went out the window with the taste he had of his own immortality.

Well deserved contract. He earned every penny of it and while he isn't the best player in the game at this point he is still an elite QB.

I firmly believe that his car accident expedited this contract... His patience probably went out the window with the taste he had of his own immortality.

That should read mortality.

He's an immortal cheater, not a god.

Congrats on that amazing statistic.

You must be damn proud.

WAIT... you are allowed to post in the football forum again???? whoa... :rolleyes:

and hear i thought JN was trying to improve its reputation..

or maybe this is "every town needs a village idiot" .. yeah i am sure that is what Max had in mind when he let you back.

OY!

:blink:

WAIT... you are allowed to post in the football forum again???? whoa... :rolleyes:

and hear i thought JN was trying to improve its reputation..

or maybe this is "every town needs a village idiot" .. yeah i am sure that is what Max had in mind when he let you back.

OY!

:blink:

that's what I was thinking when I first saw his post

Archived