STOP TRYING TO BE US

RavensIQ

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can not wait for this a$$ whooping we're about to bestow upon the JETS franchise tonight. You fools have no clue what we're about to do to you.

Do you realize we're going to butt f*ck you tonight? Do you? Do you fully understand what we're about to do to your anal regions? We're are going to F*CK YOU....IN THE a$$. Do you understand?

We are literally going to bend you over at the 50 yard line, on National TV -- and butt **** your brains out. Seriously. I'm not bullsh*tting you. We are going to butt **** the JETS all night long, up, and down, the field....ALL NIGHT.

:mellow: Do you understand?

you man..any time any where. ill crush you bro...you queer-weirdo. you get busy lookin at man a$$, i'll whip yo a$$!!!!

JETS is gonna MURDERLIZE your gay a$$ ravens!!!!!!!! ray will murder himself after the embarrassin loss!!!!!!

homo.

you man..any time any where. ill crush you bro...you queer-weirdo. you get busy lookin at man a$$, i'll whip yo a$$!!!!

JETS is gonna MURDERLIZE your gay a$$ ravens!!!!!!!! ray will murder himself after the embarrassin loss!!!!!!

homo.

Grab your ankles b*tch

homo.

This should be epic. :lol:

Grab your ankles b*tch

i bench 600 bro!!!! ill give you a louville sluggah...and still crush you...like the bitch a$$ ravens are gunna get smoked by the SOON TO BE CHAPS JJJJJ.EEEEEEEE.TTTTTT.SSSSS JETS BABY!!! FFFFFFFFFF YYYYYYEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! IN YOUR FACE HOMO!!!!!!!!

Archived