STOP TRYING TO BE US

RavensIQ

I can not wait for this a$$ whooping we're about to bestow upon the JETS franchise tonight. You fools have no clue what we're about to do to you.

Do you realize we're going to butt f*ck you tonight? Do you? Do you fully understand what we're about to do to your anal regions? We're are going to F*CK YOU....IN THE a$$. Do you understand?

We are literally going to bend you over at the 50 yard line, on National TV -- and butt **** your brains out. Seriously. I'm not bullsh*tting you. We are going to butt **** the JETS all night long, up, and down, the field....ALL NIGHT.

:mellow: Do you understand?

You really seem to have an overwhelming desire to have violent mansex with Jets players Ray Ray.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crashingjet, I wouldn't support this guy at all. He'll probably be going after Dolphins fans next when the time comes.

He'll be banned from here shortly, and he'll never last beyond 1 post at the phins board before being banned. I want to kick him around a little. Plus, without Reed, the Ravens are gonna suck, especially when their key cog is nearing 40 years old and thinks he's the NFL's version of MLK. I can't stand Lewis' preaching, makes me wanna shank somebody.

Do you realize we're going to butt f*ck you tonight? Do you? Do you fully understand what we're about to do to your anal regions? We're are going to F*CK YOU....IN THE a$$. Do you understand?

You don't understand ... that wouldn't be punishment to everyone at JN <certain Mods>

Quit trying to rack up rep - you're new here.

I can not wait for this a$ whooping we're about to bestow upon the JETS franchise tonight. You fools have no clue what we're about to do to you.

Do you realize we're going to butt f*ck you tonight? Do you? Do you fully understand what we're about to do to your anal regions? We're are going to F*CK YOU....IN THE a$. Do you understand?

We are literally going to bend you over at the 50 yard line, on National TV -- and butt **** your brains out. Seriously. I'm not bullsh*tting you. We are going to butt **** the JETS all night long, up, and down, the field....ALL NIGHT.

tjFaI.jpg

He'll be banned from here shortly, and he'll never last beyond 1 post at the phins board before being banned. I want to kick him around a little. Plus, without Reed, the Ravens are gonna suck, especially when their key cog is nearing 40 years old and thinks he's the NFL's version of MLK. I can't stand Lewis' preaching, makes me wanna shank somebody.

We are in total agreement on this one.

I can not wait for this a$ whooping we're about to bestow upon the JETS franchise tonight. You fools have no clue what we're about to do to you.

Do you realize we're going to butt f*ck you tonight? Do you? Do you fully understand what we're about to do to your anal regions? We're are going to F*CK YOU....IN THE a$. Do you understand?

Dude, lay off the butt sex stuff. This aint a gay site and nobody likes the imagery that you're portraying.

Yeah, he wants to get banned so he has an excuse for not showing up here if they lose.

I can not wait for this a$$ whooping we're about to bestow upon the JETS franchise tonight. You fools have no clue what we're about to do to you.

POTWN. This clown is an obvious a$$-mop, but you cannot beat this kind of crazy. The butt phucking fixation is a nice touch. Do you understand? Do you? :P

Jets fans were so irrelevant a year ago...now one year later after the Colts and the Bengals let you into the playoffs, you and your tubby ho ho eating coach have this false sense of relevancy as if the JETS actually matter. How your coach is able to find time inbetween shoving ding dongs and twinkies down his throat to talk sh*t is quite amazing.

We are seriously gonna shatter your hopes and dreams tonight.

Jets fans were so irrelevant a year ago...now one year later after the Colts and the Bengals let you into the playoffs, you and your tubby ho ho eating coach have this false sense of relevancy as if the JETS actually matter. How your coach is able to find time inbetween shoving ding dongs and twinkies down his throat to talk sh*t is quite amazing.

We are seriously gonna shatter your hopes and dreams tonight.

unsuccessful-troll.jpg?1252344982

Listen to me you ******* cockwit. Rex Ryan is a ******* GENIUS! Ravens always dominated defensive stats and the fist year we have Rex as a HC we do too. Coincidence? I ******* think not. Rex is going to go to ******* town on your pathetic offense. We're going to **** you guys up and then get back to me with your "be afraid" bullsh*t. Just be good enough so that we can **** you guys up twice this season. We're going to the ******* Superbowl. Ray Lewis isn't fit to lick the balls of Darelle Revis. That guy could single handledly take out your pathetic passing game.

31-7 Jets, heard it here first.

Soooooo....... do your parents know your gay?

LOL, sucks for you.

Your team is getting ****ed up. Jenkisn is going to actually eat your running back when he sees the word "rice" on his back.

Jets = Superbowl

Jets = Super Toilet Bowl

And if Jenkins is gonna eat my running back Haloti Ngata will roll Mark Sanchez up in a Chalupa, eat him up, sh*t him out faster than Rex Ryan can devour a box of twinkies.

He is personally going on the field tonight, guys. Wow, we are infront of greatness here, he must be a player or owner of the Baltimore franchise.

Jets = Super Toilet Bowl

And if Jenkins is gonna eat my running back Haloti Ngata will roll Mark Sanchez up in a Chalupa, eat him up, sh*t him out faster than Rex Ryan can devour a box of twinkies.

OOOOOOOOOO YEA BABY, YOU TELL THESE MUTHA****AZ THAT RAY RAY IS GONNA sh*t IN THEIR MOUTHS TONIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/does herky jerky rapey dance

YEA TELL THEM IQ, TELL THEM WHAT IMA DO TO THERE BUTTHOLES.

Archived