STOP TRYING TO BE US

RavensIQ

I like Rex, I really do. One of my favorite coaches while he was with the Ravens. But lets not forget something here...YOU ARE NOT THE RAVENS!!!

Stop trying to be us!!

Rex went to New York and took a half dozen or so of ex-Ravens with him, stole our traditions, stole our playbook, claimed the "organize defense" slogan as the Jets, copied our running game and our defensive game philosophies, stole our mantra "play like a Raven", for christ sake they stole "king ugly", implemented Cam Camerons (ravens offensive coordinator) rookie QB developmental strategies for Mark Sanchez, is Acting like the Jets have had a top 5 defense every year for the past umpteen years. (ravens finished 3rd last year and have been a top 10 Defense since 2000, way b4 Rexy ever showed up), claims that Revis is the best defensive player he's ever seen?? I guess he forgot about future Hall of Famers, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed?

Stop trying to copy our Style and our SWAGGA! B4 your team can talk and strut they need to prove something first. Ok, so the Jets had the #1 ranked defense last year...The Ravens were ranked 3rd, and have had one of the leagues top 10 defenses every year for the past DECADE! In that span we've had 4 different defensive coordinators and 4 different defensive schemes. Thanks to Ray Lewis, 3 of those coordinators (Mike Nolan, Rex Ryan, Marvin Lewis) have become head coaches, as well as 2 linebacker coaches, Jack Del Rio and Mike Singeltary...AND ALL HAVE FAILED TO SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT RAY LEWIS! The hype around Bart Scott is ridiculous, he's just another Ed Hartwell, Adalius Thomas, he was a product of the system...

Oh, and was Kris Jenkins serious when he said, "I just hope this time [Ray Lewis] doesn't hide behind the other linebacker that's taking all the hits for him,"

ok, fat boy...

2009:

Bart Scott (16 games, 16 starts - 67 solo tackles, 25 assist, 0 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recovery, 0 INT's, 0 passes defended, 1 sack)

Ray Lewis (16 games, 16 starts - 95 solo tackles, 39 assist, 2 forced Fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 0 INT's, 7 passes defended, 3 sacks)

All the self promoted hype the Jets have generated for themselves is only going to back fire in their faces!! I cant wait for Monday Night when the Ravens come out and EMBARRASS your team in front of YOU and the ENTIRE COUNTRY! Varsity vs J.V., GROWN MEN vs little boys, Walkers vs Talkers. Ray Lewis and the squad are gonna feast on Mark Sanchez and Shonne Green. I can't wait for the Ravens to end your season Tonight. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

The Ravens are gonna wipe the jets up and down the field Monday Night.

Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, T.J.Who'syamomma, Derrek Mason, LeRon McCLain, Todd Heap, Joe Flacco, Willis McGahee...Revis can't cover 'em all!

Ray Lewis, Terrel Suggs, Dawan Landry, Haloti Ngata...good luck Mark! :lol:

We're not only going to beat the Jets on Monday Night football, we're going to EMBARRASS the Jets, DOMINATE the JETs, BREAK THE WILL of the JETS.

All the talking is fun-n-games when it's the offseason and no games are played, but once the Jets get humiliated by the Ravens tonight, once REXY gets a dose of reality when he finally realizes he can't win with Mark Sanchez, once the L's start stacking up...we'll see how much the City of New York still appreciates all the talk, we'll see how much you can put up with Rex's mouth, his hype, his preventive defenses, his excuses, we'll see how loyal your fans truly are.

The JETS are JOKES.

Fakers.

Pretenders.

YOU'RE NOT CHAMPIONS.

YOU'RE NOT ELITE.

YOU'RE NOT THE RAVENS!! Stop trying to be like us.

YOU'RE FANS aren't as loud, as committed, or as loyal as Baltimore fans.

GIVE IT UP NEW YORK, THE JETS ARE GOING TO BE AN EMBARRASSMENT THIS YEAR!!!!!

(And I know you probably won't cuz like most JETS fans your SCARED) BUT PLZZZZZZZZZZz leave this thread open so after the Ravens beat you down tonight I can come back here and listen to you all make excuses, blame the refs, blame non-calls, blame the wind, blame the ground, blame the announcers, blame the kicker, blame the offensive line, blame the penalties....I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL THE WHINING and CRYING and POUTING and the WHAT IF's....

This a$$ whooping is going to be a thing of beauty. I hope you all can man up enough to sit through it till the end. Probably won't though cuz after all you are soft JETS fans....

THE JETS...S. U. C. K. SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

BE AFRAID...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Rex, I really do. One of my favorite coaches while he was with the Ravens. But lets not forget something here...YOU ARE NOT THE RAVENS!!!

Stop trying to be us!!

Rex went to New York and took a half dozen or so of ex-Ravens with him, stole our traditions, stole our playbook, claimed the "organize defense" slogan as the Jets, copied our running game and our defensive game philosophies, stole our mantra "play like a Raven", for christ sake they stole "king ugly", implemented Cam Camerons (ravens offensive coordinator) rookie QB developmental strategies for Mark Sanchez, is Acting like the Jets have had a top 5 defense every year for the past umpteen years. (ravens finished 3rd last year and have been a top 10 Defense since 2000, way b4 Rexy ever showed up), claims that Revis is the best defensive player he's ever seen?? I guess he forgot about future Hall of Famers, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed?

Stop trying to copy our Style and our SWAGGA! B4 your team can talk and strut they need to prove something first. Ok, so the Jets had the #1 ranked defense last year...The Ravens were ranked 3rd, and have had one of the leagues top 10 defenses every year for the past DECADE! In that span we've had 4 different defensive coordinators and 4 different defensive schemes. Thanks to Ray Lewis, 3 of those coordinators (Mike Nolan, Rex Ryan, Marvin Lewis) have become head coaches, as well as 2 linebacker coaches, Jack Del Rio and Mike Singeltary...AND ALL HAVE FAILED TO SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT RAY LEWIS! The hype around Bart Scott is ridiculous, he's just another Ed Hartwell, Adalius Thomas, he was a product of the system...

Oh, and was Kris Jenkins serious when he said, "I just hope this time [Ray Lewis] doesn't hide behind the other linebacker that's taking all the hits for him,"

ok, fat boy...

2009:

Bart Scott (16 games, 16 starts - 67 solo tackles, 25 assist, 0 forced fumbles, 0 fumble recovery, 0 INT's, 0 passes defended, 1 sack)

Ray Lewis (16 games, 16 starts - 95 solo tackles, 39 assist, 2 forced Fumbles, 1 fumble recovery, 0 INT's, 7 passes defended, 3 sacks)

All the self promoted hype the Jets have generated for themselves is only going to back fire in their faces!! I cant wait for Monday Night when the Ravens come out and EMBARRASS your team in front of YOU and the ENTIRE COUNTRY! Varsity vs J.V., GROWN MEN vs little boys, Walkers vs Talkers. Ray Lewis and the squad are gonna feast on Mark Sanchez and Shonne Green. I can't wait for the Ravens to end your season Tonight. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, T.J.Who'syamomma, Derrek Mason, LeRon McCLain, Todd Heap, Joe Flacco, Willis McGahee...Revis can't cover 'em all!

Ray Lewis, Terrel Suggs, Dawan Landry, Haloti Ngata...good luck Mark! :lol:

We're not only going to beat the Jets on Monday Night football, we're going to EMBARRASS the Jets, DOMINATE the JETs, BREAK THE WILL of the JETS.

All the talking is fun-n-games when it's the offseason and no games are played, but once the Jets get humiliated by the Ravens tonight, once REXY gets a dose of reality when he finally realizes he can't win with Mark Sanchez, once the L's start stacking up...we'll see how much the City of New York still appreciates all the talk, we'll see how much you can put up with Rex's mouth, his hype, his preventive defenses, his excuses, we'll see how loyal your fans truly are.

The JETS are JOKES.

Fakers.

Pretenders.

YOU'RE NOT CHAMPIONS.

YOU'RE NOT ELITE.

YOU'RE NOT THE RAVENS!! Stop trying to be like us.

YOU'RE FANS aren't as loud, as committed, or as loyal as Baltimore fans.

(And I know you probably won't cuz like most JETS fans your SCARED) BUT PLZZZZZZZZZZz leave this thread open so after the Ravens beat you down tonight I can come back here and listen to you all make excuses, blame the refs, blame non-calls, blame the wind, blame the ground, blame the announcers, blame the kicker, blame the offensive line, blame the penalties....I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL THE WHINING and CRYING and POUTING and the WHAT IF's....

This a$$ whooping is going to be a thing of beauty. I hope you all can man up enough to sit through it till the end. Probably won't though cuz after all you are soft JETS fans....

BE AFRAID...

Its funny you want the thread left open after the game, but you won't know cause there is no way in hell your dumb uneducated a$$ will be here tomorrow night after the game when the Jets beat your asses down I guarantee there will never be another post from you once the Jets have the game handely won it was nice reading your false made up one sided post thou gave me something to do at 3:30 in the morning.

Its funny you want the thread left open after the game, but you won't know cause there is no way in hell your dumb uneducated a$$ will be here tomorrow night after the game when the Jets beat your asses down I guarantee there will never be another post from you once the Jets have the game handely won it was nice reading your false made up one sided post thou gave me something to do at 3:30 in the morning.

That and nobody will read it, it's too long.

This screed actually started out okay but by the end it was time for the author to go to the looney bin.

Anyway, we didn't steal our team from another city.

We didn't sell our souls supporting a team led by a murderer.

We didn't make it to the AFC Conference Championship game last year. Oh wait, we did. What about you guys?

I read it. The first half anyway. "Organize defense" is a pretty sh*tty slogan. I'm pretty sure the Jets call it organized chaos, but you have fun with your Organize Defense t-shirt.

Did we ever close a football thread here that didn't sink into politics?

Well played sir. Excellent job. hahahahaha

Hey RavensIQ (is this a reference to some number less than 40?),

We stole your playbook and were the 1st ranked defense in the league. Fine.

You have the SAME playbook AND the great Ray Lewis and you're THIRD.

So WHO SUCKS?

You can have Lewis. The only job he can compete for are Wilfred Brimley's diabeetus commercials.

ok, fat boy...

The JETS are JOKES.

Fakers.

Pretenders.

YOU'RE NOT CHAMPIONS.

YOU'RE NOT ELITE.

Not really sure, but I think this guy might be a troll.

Hey RavensIQ (is this a reference to some number less than 40?),

We stole your playbook and were the 1st ranked defense in the league. Fine.

You have the SAME playbook AND the great Ray Lewis and you're THIRD.

So WHO SUCKS?

You can have Lewis. The only job he can compete for are Wilfred Brimley's diabeetus commercials.

I don't know... thought he killed it in the Old Spice commercial that was on all day yesterday... with the talking bear.

I stopped reading your diatribe after the following:

(ravens finished 3rd last year and have been a top 10 Defense since 2000, way b4 Rexy ever showed up),

Rex Ryan became the Ravens D-line coach in 1999. You would think someone that calls himself "Ravens IQ" would know that Rex was there from day one of the Ravens defensive dominance.

My name is Klecko73isGod, owning trolls is my profession.

While you have a couple facts wrong (Rex was there in '99)...I agree with this random Ravens fan.

The thing is since most Jets fans are casual football fans no one knows about your "Play like a Raven" and all that corny crap Rex brought here. Therefore, this stuff is new...Rex created it for the Jets...his will be done.

The Ravens are going all serious faced now anyway sooooo...thanks for the marketing scheme and go f*ck yourself.

Yep.

Not so much.

For the most part, Jets fans are pretty hardcore, especially the ones you encounter on a Jets message board.

Most fans don't have time to bother following other teams nearly as closely as they follow their own team.

That doesn't make them casual fans. It simply means that they literally couldn't give a crap about what the Ravens team slogan is.

Rex Ryan became the Ravens D-line coach in 1999. You would think someone that calls himself "Ravens IQ" would know that Rex was there from day one of the Ravens defensive dominance.

No No No. You don't get it. It's not about context. It's about SWAGGA!!!

Klecko: 1 RavensBo: 0

Archived