STOP TRYING TO BE US

RavensIQ

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not so much.

For the most part, Jets fans are pretty hardcore, especially the ones you encounter on a Jets message board.

Most fans don't have time to bother following other teams nearly as closely as they follow their own team.

That doesn't make them casual fans. It simply means that they literally couldn't give a crap about what the Ravens team slogan is.

He was being nice, in you case he meant morons, "most jets fans are morons"..

And yes, Rex has molded the team in the Ravens identity, just like we tried to adopt the Pats identity under that poobrain Mangina. That's kind of the way it works however when you hire a successful coach from another organization. Rex doesn't seem like the kind of guy that outthinks himself and changes things that are working..

He was being nice, in you case he meant morons, "most jets fans are morons"..

And yes, Rex has molded the team in the Ravens identity, just like we tried to adopt the Pats identity under that poobrain Mangina. That's kind of the way it works however when you hire a successful coach from another organization. Rex doesn't seem like the kind of guy that outthinks himself and changes things that are working..

Duh, really? Like no one had figured that out. :rolleyes:

**** you're dense.

YOU'RE FANS aren't as loud, as committed, or as loyal as Baltimore fans.

While some of your rant is complete nonsense (sorry, Ravens didn't event the idea of building a team on defense and running the ball), I was going to let most of it go. But the above quote is just asinine. Are you really trying to question the commitment and loyalty of a fanbase who has followed a team who has gone through more trials and tribulations over the past 40 years than you could possibly imagine? How long has your team even been in existence, 15 years? Give me a break. If not for that 2000 defense the Ravens would still be seen as nothing more than the loser offspring of the Browns.

If only IQ went Aaaaaahhhh, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh and could somehow make our computers rattle at the end of his posts.

:rl:

His rant reminded me of the rant a guy in our Ft. Lauderdale branch who is a diehard 49ers fan went on on Friday.

I just got a call from someone else in that branch telling me that guy is quietly weeping at his desk this morning. Adding insult to his own injury, the dude also started Alex Smith, Michael Crabtree, Vernon Davis and the 49er Defense for his fantasy team this week.

I may be one of the few people here who agrees with this post. Well done RavensIQ.

P.S. Your team still sucks fat cock.

You're so wrong ... again. It's discriminatory and false to say the Ravens suck only fat cock. They'll suck skinny and short ones too. Moto is: Purple jerseys, any cock, any time.

You're so wrong ... again. It's discriminatory and false to say the Ravens suck only fat cock. They'll suck skinny and short ones too. Moto is: Purple jerseys, any cock, any time.

P.S. Your team still sucks fat cock.

Well if anyone would know, I'll trust the expert.

The only ones sucking cocks are the JETS when we shove our donkey dicks down their throats tonight and butt fcuk 'em up and down the field until they tap out and say our name...

WHAT'S OUR NAME!!??

RAVENS!

Not only are we gonna stomp your assholes and kick the sh*t out of you tonight, but then we're gonna pull the tampons out of your pussies, punch you in the faces with 'em, and then shove 'em down your throats until you no longer get the urge to talk sh*t. And the JETS aren't gonna do sh*t about it except stand there and take it like a bunch of nancy penis munching homosexuals that they are.

So my advice to the JETS is if they start grunting hard enough now, maybe by the time tonight rolls around they'll be able to squeeze out a pair of balls and man the **** up and play like Warriors. But I doubt it because they have Vaginas.

What?

Say my name bitch!

The only ones sucking cocks are the JETS when we shove our donkey dicks down their throats tonight and butt fcuk 'em up and down the field until they tap out and say our name...

WHAT'S OUR NAME!!??

RAVENS!

Not only are we gonna stomp your assholes and kick the sh*t out of you tonight, but then we're gonna pull the tampons out of your pussies, punch you in the faces with 'em, and then shove 'em down your throats until you no longer get the urge to talk sh*t. And the JETS aren't gonna do sh*t about it except stand there and take it like a bunch of nancy penis munching homosexuals that they are.

So my advice to the JETS is if they start grunting hard enough now, maybe by the time tonight rolls around they'll be able to squeeze out a pair of balls and man the **** up and play like Warriors. But I doubt it because they have Vaginas.

What?

Say my name bitch!

My God, such salty language. Don't let your mother hear you talking like that, she'll ground your a$$ and not let you watch the game tonight.

Having said that, I hope you guys do beat the Jets, but save the bloody tampons for your private time with your family.

WHAT'S OUR NAME!!??

RAVENS!

What?

Say my name bitch!

tumblr_l1ke4hMYtj1qzzw5do1_500.gif

WHAT'S OUR NAME!!??

RAVENS!

What?

Say my name bitch!

Ah, the irony of this post and his username.

WHAT'S OUR NAME!!??

RAVENS!

What?

Say my name bitch!

Ray Ray! Are you angry with us?

I can not wait for this a$$ whooping we're about to bestow upon the JETS franchise tonight. You fools have no clue what we're about to do to you.

Do you realize we're going to butt f*ck you tonight? Do you? Do you fully understand what we're about to do to your anal regions? We're are going to F*CK YOU....IN THE a$$. Do you understand?

We are literally going to bend you over at the 50 yard line, on National TV -- and butt **** your brains out. Seriously. I'm not bullsh*tting you. We are going to butt **** the JETS all night long, up, and down, the field....ALL NIGHT.

:mellow: Do you understand?

WHAT'S OUR NAME!!??

RAVENS!

What?

Say my name bitch!

COMPUTER SHAKES!!!!

Archived