Steelers will be 3-0 with backup QBs

Blackout

And the giants suck, looks like you found your new second team. ;)

hell no haha

first off the reason I have a "2nd team" is because both my teams are in seperate conferences therefore only being in direct competition every 4 years.

Second I couldn't imagine myself rooting weekly for another AFC team. just the Jets and whoever plays the Pats.

hell no haha

first off the reason I have a "2nd team" is because both my teams are in seperate conferences therefore only being in direct competition every 4 years.

Second I couldn't imagine myself rooting weekly for another AFC team. just the Jets and whoever plays the Pats.

They may be in another conference, but they share a stadium with us. Rationalize it all you want, you never root for cross-town rivals. You don't see Mets fans rooting for the Yankees, Rangers fans rooting for the Devils or Islanders, or Duke rooting for UNC.

They may be in another conference, but they share a stadium with us. Rationalize it all you want, you never root for cross-town rivals. You don't see Mets fans rooting for the Yankees, Rangers fans rooting for the Devils or Islanders, or Duke rooting for UNC.

you must really have a petty life if you follow me into every thread and respond to all my posts

I don't care about cross town rivalries...they do not affect me.

I don't like the Giants but I honestly don't see the big deal. Giants are just friendly rivals, not real rivals. We almost never play them. If you had to pick one sport to root for both, I think this would be the one.

I don't like the Giants but I honestly don't see the big deal. Giants are just friendly rivals, not real rivals. We almost never play them. If you had to pick one sport to root for both, I think this would be the one.

+1 that bum follows me into every thread just to tell me I'm a Giants fan and add on a random insult.

Archived