NFL Power Rankings (Week 6)

Maxman

What's your rationale on this?

Both the Jets and Ravens have the exact same 4-1 records and the Ravens beat the Jets head-to-head.

Hopefully, you don't have a vote on the BCS committee.

Wait if we're going with the BCS system we lost to the Ravens which was a "good loss" and the Ravens have a "bad loss" in losing to the Bengals who were beaten by bad teams themselves so somehow we're ranked #1. Makes perfect sense

/hates amateur football

//things BCS is stupid

/// Power rankings as dumb.

Wait if we're going with the BCS system we lost to the Ravens which was a "good loss" and the Ravens have a "bad loss" in losing to the Bengals who were beaten by bad teams themselves so somehow we're ranked #1. Makes perfect sense

/hates amateur football

//things BCS is stupid

/// Power rankings as dumb.

OK, that was pretty good.

How refreshing it is to see my JETS in top 2 or 3 of most if not all power rankings anywhere. Its fun to be a JETS fan right nop

You ain't kidding, checkout page 2 of Monday night's game thread! http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/92718-official-new-york-jets-vs-minnesota-vikings-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1687223 :strip1:

A century + of penalties may have factored in, no?

Wtf? No...Schottenheimer's offense once again failed to put up points. We're lucky Sanchez has been overriding him the past few weeks and winging it, because otherwise this team would be going down a terible path. I really, really, really hold week 1 against Schottenheimer. He's so stupid with the motion and the kill, kill stuff...God...it makes my blood boil with rage!

We'd beat the Ravens again if we played them. They're scary, but not *that* scary...They have Ngata headlining their D, we have Revis...I prefer healthy Revis.

Wtf? No...Schottenheimer's offense once again failed to put up points. We're lucky Sanchez has been overriding him the past few weeks and winging it, because otherwise this team would be going down a terible path.

Sanchez has been "winging" it?????????

He's ranked 29th in the NFL on completion percentage (55.1%), ranked 28th in the NFL on Yards per Attempt (6.14) and 24th in the NFL in Yards Per Game (180.0).

I'd hardly call that "winging" it.

Sanchez has been "winging" it?????????

He's ranked 29th in the NFL on completion percentage (55.1%), ranked 28th in the NFL on Yards per Attempt (6.14) and 24th in the NFL in Yards Per Game (180.0).

I'd hardly call that "winging" it.

I always thougth winging it was a nicer way of saying "bullsh*tting." I guess I was wrong, as per usual.

Luckily, he ranks in the top 5 for wins, AMIRITE!?!!?! That's like the most important predictive stat...

TBH Tx...I see where you're going...if the QB keeps getting insanely lucky like Sanchez has been then eventually he'll regress towards some kind of mean...That said, I have no clue what that mean is and I'm not going to listen to what I think you'll tell me that mean is (20 INTs, his rookie year count).

I always thougth winging it was a nicer way of saying "bullsh*tting." I guess I was wrong, as per usual.

Luckily, he ranks in the top 5 for wins, AMIRITE!?!!?! That's like the most important predictive stat...

TBH Tx...I see where you're going...if the QB keeps getting insanely lucky like Sanchez has been then eventually he'll regress towards some kind of mean...That said, I have no clue what that mean is and I'm not going to listen to what I think you'll tell me that mean is (20 INTs, his rookie year count).

The mean is anything you want it to be.

Look, Sanchez has done a great job getting rid of the costly turnovers and has the Jets at 4-1.

Not much more you can ask for.

But again, he's hardly "winging" the football all over the field out there.

Look, Sanchez has done a great job getting rid of the costly turnovers and has the Jets at 4-1.

Oh so you're just on me for semantics..f*ck off then.

I'll be happy if he's something like 22-12 by the end of the season (TD-INT). That'd be extremely nice from a 2nd year QB, and it would show the caliber of this impressive offensive coaching staff we have. Note for those who want to make a Schotty reference I say coaching staff because Sanchez mentioned that Callahan and Cavanaugh also add their 2 cents to gameplans.

Wtf? No...Schottenheimer's offense once again failed to put up points. We're lucky Sanchez has been overriding him the past few weeks and winging it, because otherwise this team would be going down a terible path. I really, really, really hold week 1 against Schottenheimer. He's so stupid with the motion and the kill, kill stuff...God...it makes my blood boil with rage!

We'd beat the Ravens again if we played them. They're scary, but not *that* scary...They have Ngata headlining their D, we have Revis...I prefer healthy Revis.

Sorry Gato. My fatnorance thought maybe those 3rd and long penalty gifts might have helped the Ravens. My bad.

Yes Tx!!! You still have the #1 gay QB in the league, don;t hate cause we have the second.

Sorry Gato. My fatnorance thought maybe those 3rd and long penalty gifts might have helped the Ravens. My bad.

Your bad indeed...to think that players lose games is f*ckin ludicrous. Didn't you see the gameplan from that week? If you look carefully at the gameplan you'd see that the penalties, as well as Keller stepping out of bounds on that last play, was written right there in plain sight.

Never make these mistakes again for you will be thought a fool.

Your bad indeed...to think that players lose games is f*ckin ludicrous. Didn't you see the gameplan from that week? If you look carefully at the gameplan you'd see that the penalties, as well as Keller stepping out of bounds on that last play, was written right there in plain sight.

Never make these mistakes again for you will be thought a fool.

Fe-Knee

Archived