NHL refs...

THE ILK

Are you a comedian in real life? You're nothing but jokes. You still have not come up with stats that back your statement except for one game. Penalties are even in this game. What's your excuse for getting smoked right now?

The view isn't going to change come April either.

I can't help but be funny, look at the clown I'm working with it.

I don't need to, you still have not come up with a counter even remotely close.

I never had any excuses, you are the one forever spinning.

So how come the slew foot, that you saw as "feet getting tangled" was not called a trip on cindy? :confused0085:

Don't forget to spin like that, the next time Avery pulls his crap.

Good, maybe we'll come in dead last for 4 years, threaten bankruptcy, and the league will have a special lottery just for us.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of slewfoots, how about Crosby getting called for a penalty because Avery tried to slewfoot him at the end there? Just so it would be 4 on 4 instead of giving the Pens a powerplay?

3:1 powerplays, and you're still trying to say the refs helped the pens win? That's a losing argument.

Speaking of slewfoots, how about Crosby getting called for a penalty because Avery tried to slewfoot him at the end there? Just so it would be 4 on 4 instead of giving the Pens a powerplay?

3:1 powerplays, and you're still trying to say the refs helped the pens win? That's a losing argument.

Um the cindy call was made first, then there was a call on Prust, so it took away a Rangers power play.

It did not look like Avery tried to slew foot anybody, but I would not put it past him.

Was it as obvious as the cindy one, that crazyclown saw as "feet getting tangled" and Callahan went to the box for? :huh:

The Rangers were so upset with the "slew foot" that many of them tried to go and fight Crosby, right? No? They didn't? Interesting.

Pens win, again. Rangers lose. Get over it.

I know you did not bother to watch the first game...

You know where it was 6-0 queens power plays, with the bogus call coming at 2 something left in a 1-0 shutout, but you did not win that game.

Every Ranger that was asked about that play called it a dirty, cheap slew foot, so did all the commentators, interesting.

Perhaps we should check and see what fans all over the world think. :confused0085:

So even some NHL spinners, saw that as a dirty slew foot.

Look at the difference in the comments, you would think Avery was a penqueens fan by some of this crap: http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=OId28FcXG-4

Just when you thought boston and miami fans were the most classless pieces of sh*t on the face of the earth. :confused0085:

The Rangers were so upset with the "slew foot" that many of them tried to go and fight Crosby, right? No? They didn't? Interesting.

Pens win, again. Rangers lose. Get over it.

If they did that, they would get called for the 5 minute major Crosby should have received.

Crosby is a very talented player, but spare us this nonsense that he's treated like evryone else. Bettman, Campbell and the NHL refs are a joke. It's bigger than simply the Rangers. They have decided that the best way to market hockey is to bend over backward to put Corsby front and center at all times and no matter the cost to the ingegrity of the game.

Rangers played sloppy defense for stretches and didn't generate enough offense to win last night. But the game might have been different had the refs had the balls to put Crosby in the box for the 5 minutes he deserved.

If they did that, they would get called for the 5 minute major Crosby should have received.

Crosby is a very talented player, but spare us this nonsense that he's treated like evryone else. Bettman, Campbell and the NHL refs are a joke. It's bigger than simply the Rangers. They have decided that the best way to market hockey is to bend over backward to put Corsby front and center at all times and no matter the cost to the ingegrity of the game.

Rangers played sloppy defense for stretches and didn't generate enough offense to win last night. But the game might have been different had the refs had the balls to put Crosby in the box for the 5 minutes he deserved.

Quoted for truth, and it's not like hockey fans all over the world don't see this!

crazyspin, do the world a favor, and never take your head out of your a$$!

Quoted for truth, and it's not like hockey fans all over the world don't see this!

crazyspin, do the world a favor, and never take your head out of your a$$!

I'm glad you've resorted to insults instead of facts, confirming that you wear clown shoes.

Opposing players get away with just as much when it comes to Crosby as he gets away with against them. He's the best player in the game and everything he does is magnified 1,000 times. He'll never get a fair shake because of jealous and stupidity.

The Pens are the better team. Let me know when you actually want to talk about hockey again and not your obsession with #87, because don't act like you wouldn't take him in a heartbeat.

I'm glad you've resorted to insults instead of facts, confirming that you wear clown shoes.

Opposing players get away with just as much when it comes to Crosby as he gets away with against them. He's the best player in the game and everything he does is magnified 1,000 times. He'll never get a fair shake because of jealous and stupidity.

The Pens are the better team. Let me know when you actually want to talk about hockey again and not your obsession with #87, because don't act like you wouldn't take him in a heartbeat.

The only obsessed one here is you, notice how you ignore everybody else who makes a point about this, and only respond to me.

Sure I would take him, but that would not stop me from calling it like it is with him.

You're insulted because you turn a blind eye to and totally ignore what's really going on.

Hockey people everywhere see it, and you come back with "feet getting tangled"

What a joke!

As soon as you comeback with another example of a team getting 6-0 power plays with a bogus call coming in the last 3 minutes of a game where they are trailing 1-0, I'll give you some more facts.

In the meantime, keep burying your head to everything, and acting like no one notices. :confused0085:

Yeah, it was a slewfoot, lol. And they made up the call in the 3rd period when they gave Crosby a penalty, like I said. Dubinsky is a tool though. Seems like every time I see an interview of his he's being a baby whining about Crosby. He can't beat him on the ice, all he can do is talk.

Yeah, it was a slewfoot, lol. And they made up the call in the 3rd period when they gave Crosby a penalty, like I said. Dubinsky is a tool though. Seems like every time I see an interview of his he's being a baby whining about Crosby. He can't beat him on the ice, all he can do is talk.

So let me get this straight... cindy slewfoots Callahan, and Callahan goes to the box for it, queens get a powerplay.

Then they give cindy and Prust penalties, making it a 4 on 4 and that's making up for it? OK carl jr.

It did not sound like he was whining to me, sounded like he called him a dirty player, who would rather throw slewfoots than punches.

Funny how only penqueen fans are blind to the crosby love, kind of like how only cheats fans are proud of taint.

Atleast you could admit it was a cheap and dirty slewfoot, crazyclown rather spin.

It's funny that Dubinsky whines about Crosby whining. What a joke.

And it was barely a slewfoot, if you even want to call it that. Wouldn't have happened if Callahan wasn't clutching and grabbing Crosby because he isn't talented enough to skate with him.

Prust got a legit penalty for elbowing, Brooklyn. His own stupidity cost the Rangers a power play. Not that it would have mattered the way the Penguins PK has been this season. Again, the guy is under a 24/7 microscope and every little miscue, that almost every other single player does, gets augmented tenfold. And again, please show me a game the like the first Rangers game that the Penguins weren't called for a penalty. That was the exeception, not the rule, as I have shown time and again. You just cannot accept the stats that back up my argument.

It's funny that Dubinsky whines about Crosby whining. What a joke.

And it was barely a slewfoot, if you even want to call it that. Wouldn't have happened if Callahan wasn't clutching and grabbing Crosby because he isn't talented enough to skate with him.

Prust got a legit penalty for elbowing, Brooklyn. His own stupidity cost the Rangers a power play. Not that it would have mattered the way the Penguins PK has been this season. Again, the guy is under a 24/7 microscope and every little miscue, that almost every other single player does, gets augmented tenfold. And again, please show me a game the like the first Rangers game that the Penguins weren't called for a penalty. That was the exeception, not the rule, as I have shown time and again. You just cannot accept the stats that back up my argument.

Show me the spin video where Dubinsky was whining, not answering the question he was asked.

So now it was "barely a slewfoot" but it was Callahan's fault. :blink:

Again your spin does nothing, the stats you provide mean nothing, show me the plays, and calls and game situations, show me what was let go with those stats.

You see, because I can show you the game where the calls went 6-0 queens, with the bogus call coming in the final minutes of a 1-0 shutout.

Give me something to compel me to believe a spin clown like you who goes from "feet getting tangled" to "wouldn't have happened if" over hockey fans everywhere!

You know, because you really have so much credibility after this latest flop!

Have you even seen the first game yet, or are you still in blind spin mode?

Now your telling me Prust deserved the penalty, but the call on cindy was a make up call. Really? Did either of you queens fans even watch the game?

So the footage of the cheap and dirty slewfoot was augmented? The dives too?

How come this was not the case with even greater players of the past?

Come on crazyclown, spin me up some footage of this crap on all the other great players who were under a 24/7 microscope.

Where are all the videos of "almost every other single player" slewfooting guys who are not "talented enough to skate" with them. Besides the gina ones of course.

Post all those videos where the slewfooter is not called but the victim of the slewfoot is.

Show me where hockey fans all over the globe felt this way about another princess of the league.

Or just do what you usually do, and spin. :confused0085:

You can pretend that most of the players in the league haven't slewfooted somebody at one time or another if you want, but this one obviously wasn't calculated. I'm not even 100% sure if it was intentional. Crosby was trying to get up ice and Callahan was interfering with him. Sid should have been called for a trip, and they missed a call; apparently that's the end of the world. As if they don't miss half a dozen calls every single game. This one involved Sid so it must be a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

The Prust penalty was legit, the penalty on Crosby was bogus, when in fact there should have been a penalty against Avery instead. Pens got a pp in the first instead of a 4 on 4, Rangers got a 4 on 4 instead of 5 on 3 in the 3rd. If the refs favor Crosby 100%, why would they call such an obviously bogus penalty on him there? It's fantasy.

You can pretend that most of the players in the league haven't slewfooted somebody at one time or another if you want, but this one obviously wasn't calculated. I'm not even 100% sure if it was intentional. Crosby was trying to get up ice and Callahan was interfering with him. Sid should have been called for a trip, and they missed a call; apparently that's the end of the world. As if they don't miss half a dozen calls every single game. This one involved Sid so it must be a conspiracy. :rolleyes:

The Prust penalty was legit, the penalty on Crosby was bogus, when in fact there should have been a penalty against Avery instead. Pens got a pp in the first instead of a 4 on 4, Rangers got a 4 on 4 instead of 5 on 3 in the 3rd. If the refs favor Crosby 100%, why would they call such an obviously bogus penalty on him there? It's fantasy.

So I'm the one pretending? :huh:

I'm the one saying it was not a slewfoot, and acting like it's the "end of the world" that queen cindy is actually capable of such a cheap and dirty play. :rl:

Sure, kicking another players skate out from under him is never intentional. :rolleyes:

If you think that call on cindy was an "obviously bogus penalty" you are the one playing fantasy. :confused0085:

You should try and convince the rest of the hockey world. :lol:

So you think every slewfoot is intentional and premeditated? Yeah, ok. :rolleyes:

Lol, the call on Sid wasn't bogus? So you're complaining about a missed slewfoot call on Sid in the first period, but at the same time think its a perfectly legit call for him to get called for tripping because Avery tried to slewfoot him at the end of the third? Did you watch the game? That shows what you're all about here, blindly hating, seeing what you want to see.

So you think every slewfoot is intentional and premeditated? Yeah, ok. :rolleyes:

Lol, the call on Sid wasn't bogus? So you're complaining about a missed slewfoot call on Sid in the first period, but at the same time think its a perfectly legit call for him to get called for tripping because Avery tried to slewfoot him at the end of the third? Did you watch the game? That shows what you're all about here, blindly hating, seeing what you want to see.

Sure did not look unintentional to me, or to anybody I've seen reporting on it either.

No, it shows what you are all about here, blindly spinning to protect the queen.

So Avery tried to slewfoot cindy right?

The hated villain of the NHL Sean Avery, tried to make one of the dirtiest, cheapest plays on the almighty queen without blemish cindy crosby, and nobody said boo. :rl:

I see cindy slewfoot articles and videos everywhere, yet nothing on the guy the NHL and the media loves to hate and villainize.

Do you actually believe the crap you post? Or are you just trying to make crazyclown proud? :confused0085:

Well, we can't really put any weight into your opinion here regarding whether it was intentional or not because we know how biased you are against Crosby. Only he knows whether it was intentional, or if he really was just battling for position.

I can't tell you why the media isn't talking about the Avery play. My guess is 1. cause it didn't work. Crosby is so much stronger, he just pushed Avery down when he tried to push up top. If it had worked they'd be talking about it. 2. they only watched the Crosby highlight, and not the rest of the game, and you can't see it in that 1 minute clip. 3. Its expected from Avery, he probably tries it once a week on somebody. Not big news.

I thought you said you watched the game? Apparently you didn't, cause you'd know the tripping on Sid in the 3rd was a bogus call if you saw it. You shouldn't say you watched the game if you only saw the highlight and box score.

Anyway, I just laugh when I see people call him a dirty player. They obviously don't watch a lot of pens games.

If he's such a dirty player, wouldn't this national conversation have happened before his 6th year in the league? Its funny, he's been the target of countless dirty plays, yet the first time he gets national attention for a dirty play, he's all of a sudden one of the dirtiest players in the league. :rolleyes:

Well, we can't really put any weight into your opinion here regarding whether it was intentional or not because we know how biased you are against Crosby. Only he knows whether it was intentional, or if he really was just battling for position.

I can't tell you why the media isn't talking about the Avery play. My guess is 1. cause it didn't work. Crosby is so much stronger, he just pushed Avery down when he tried to push up top. If it had worked they'd be talking about it. 2. they only watched the Crosby highlight, and not the rest of the game, and you can't see it in that 1 minute clip. 3. Its expected from Avery, he probably tries it once a week on somebody. Not big news.

I thought you said you watched the game? Apparently you didn't, cause you'd know the tripping on Sid in the 3rd was a bogus call if you saw it. You shouldn't say you watched the game if you only saw the highlight and box score.

Anyway, I just laugh when I see people call him a dirty player. They obviously don't watch a lot of pens games.

If he's such a dirty player, wouldn't this national conversation have happened before his 6th year in the league? Its funny, he's been the target of countless dirty plays, yet the first time he gets national attention for a dirty play, he's all of a sudden one of the dirtiest players in the league. :rolleyes:

Dude wake up will ya.

I never said he was one of the dirtiest players in the game, I said it was a cheap and dirty play, and the wrong guy went to the box on that play.

crazyclown responded and could not even admit it was a slewfoot.

You can excuse my opinion all you want, NHL commentators and fans everywhere agree it was a dirty play.

I watched the entire game, I saw nothing that showed Avery trying to slewfoot anybody, and nobody else commentating on the game did either.

You are just saying that, because that's what cindy did, and even if Avery did try to slewfoot him, which nobody but you has even mentioned, that's not a penalty.

Crosby took him down to the ice, that is a penalty.

If you honestly believe that Avery tried to slewfoot Crosby, and nobody even brought it up because of your silly 1. 2. 3....

It's not even worth talking to you anymore, you are almost acting as ignorant and ridiculous as your boy c-spin, who could not even admit it was a slewfoot in the first place.

Keep deluding yourself with this crap, and ignore everything going on around you. Protect the queen at all costs! After all that's what the NHL does.

Do me a favor, respond to Faba or Bugg with some of your nonsense, I'm curious to see if they will even respond to you.

Dude wake up will ya.

I never said he was one of the dirtiest players in the game, I said it was a cheap and dirty play, and the wrong guy went to the box on that play.

crazyclown responded and could not even admit it was a slewfoot.

You can excuse my opinion all you want, NHL commentators and fans everywhere agree it was a dirty play.

I watched the entire game, I saw nothing that showed Avery trying to slewfoot anybody, and nobody else commentating on the game did either.

You are just saying that, because that's what cindy did, and even if Avery did try to slewfoot him, which nobody but you has even mentioned, that's not a penalty.

Crosby took him down to the ice, that is a penalty.

If you honestly believe that Avery tried to slewfoot Crosby, and nobody even brought it up because of your silly 1. 2. 3....

It's not even worth talking to you anymore, you are almost acting as ignorant and ridiculous as your boy c-spin, who could not even admit it was a slewfoot in the first place.

Keep deluding yourself with this crap, and ignore everything going on around you. Protect the queen at all costs! After all that's what the NHL does.

Do me a favor, respond to Faba or Bugg with some of your nonsense, I'm curious to see if they will even respond to you.

You don't even know what you're saying. There's no point arguing with you. If you can't even remember 3 days ago, how are you supposed to remember a game that was 3 days ago, let alone ones that were played weeks, months, or years ago.

cindy slew foots Callahan... Callahan goes to the box for "interference"

cindy and gina both do this, some of the cheapest, dirtiest plays in the game!

Avery does not even pull that crap!

As for Faba and Bugg. Faba's only post in the thread was 3 weeks ago. And I'm not responding to Bugg. I've argued with him before and already know how biased he is against the Pens and Crosby. His view on Crosby is about as ridiculous as his view on pot. The posts he makes on it just aren't as unintentionally funny.

You don't even know what you're saying. There's no point arguing with you. If you can't even remember 3 days ago, how are you supposed to remember a game that was 3 days ago, let alone ones that were played weeks, months, or years ago.

As for Faba and Bugg. Faba's only post in the thread was 3 weeks ago. And I'm not responding to Bugg. I've argued with him before and already know how biased he is against the Pens and Crosby. His view on Crosby is about as ridiculous as his view on pot. The posts he makes on it just aren't as unintentionally funny.

You don't even know what you are reading!

The post you quoted me on is talking about the slewfoots both cindy and gina did, and I refer to them as "some of the cheapest, dirtiest plays in the game"

I'm sure you understand the difference between plays and players, but you can't help from trying to twist it into something it does not say.

There's no point arguing with you, because all you can do is spin!

Rangers showed grit and heart- ridiculous refereeeing in that game for Mr. Crosby

So you either agreed or you did not have the balls to confront him, c-spin didn't either, and just like how you won't confront Bugg, who sees things as most of the hockey world does.

I'll leave the rest of this discussion to you and crazy. Have fun twisting the night away! :confused0085:

You don't even know what you are reading!

The post you quoted me on is talking about the slewfoots both cindy and gina did, and I refer to them as "some of the cheapest, dirtiest plays in the game"

I'm sure you understand the difference between plays and players, but you can't help from trying to twist it into something it does not say.

There's no point arguing with you, because all you can do is spin!

So you either agreed or you did not have the balls to confront him, c-spin didn't either, and just like how you won't confront Bugg, who sees things as most of the hockey world does.

I'll leave the rest of this discussion to you and crazy. Have fun twisting the night away! :confused0085:

lol. So because I don't respond to every post, I "don't have the balls" to confront them? Now I can understand why you post here so much, responding to every single post you disagree with. I argued the same sh*t with Bugg either last year or the year before and it was ridiculous. But yeah, I "don't have the balls" to argue with Faba. :rolleyes:

I'd probably still be waiting for a response cause he's not obsessed with this sh*t. But if you're not arguing that Crosby is a dirty player, then I don't know why I'm arguing with you.

lol. So because I don't respond to every post, I "don't have the balls" to confront them? Now I can understand why you post here so much, responding to every single post you disagree with. I argued the same sh*t with Bugg either last year or the year before and it was ridiculous. But yeah, I "don't have the balls" to argue with Faba. :rolleyes:

I'd probably still be waiting for a response cause he's not obsessed with this sh*t. But if you're not arguing that Crosby is a dirty player, then I don't know why I'm arguing with you.

I don't respond to everything I disagree with, but in a thread with 5 people posting in it, I would not shy away if I disagreed.

You chose not to respond to faba because he was right, and you did not have a leg to stand on, or the balls to try it.

You are arguing with me because you tried to twist my words.

I said it was a cheap and dirty slewfoot, which is one of the dirtiest plays in the game. NHL fans and commentators everywhere agreed!

c-spin tried to deny that and then he flipped, you tried to spin that into me saying he was the dirtiest player in the game and you flopped. :confused0085:

You two deserve each other. :rl:

I just misread what you said. It was one of the least malicious slewies i've ever seen though. He barely even swept the leg and it doesn't even look like he pushed him up top. The only reason his body turns is cause Callahan grabbed onto him when he started to go down.

And like I said, it might not have even been intentional. If the tip of his skate doesn't hit Callahan's right skate, he probably doesn't even go down.

Its just part of the game. Whether he meant to take his feet out or not. Yeah, he should have been called along with Callahan, but to pretend like this is one of the worst plays ever is kind of ignorant. He was right up after it happened. His head didn't even hit the ice. Unless you just mean that a slew-foot is one of the dirtier plays in general, then ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if the game tonight would have turned out any different if the refs hadn't handed the game to the rangers by taking away that goal.

I wonder if the game last night would have turned out any different if the refs had handed out the penalty for goaltender interference, like they would have done to every other team in the league!

Even with that goal we win 4-2, queens fans like you and c-spin, are pathetic!

I wonder if the game last night would have turned out any different if the refs had handed out the penalty for goaltender interference, like they would have done to every other team in the league!

Even with that goal we win 4-2, queens fans like you and c-spin, are pathetic!

It was a huge change of momentum. If they rightfully give the pens that goal, maybe they're the ones that score the next two. Just more proof that there is no league-wide conspiracy to help the pens win, cause that was the perfect opportunity to do so and they ****ed them over instead.

Sorry about Callahan, btw.

It was a huge change of momentum. If they rightfully give the pens that goal, maybe they're the ones that score the next two. Just more proof that there is no league-wide conspiracy to help the pens win, cause that was the perfect opportunity to do so and they ****ed them over instead.

You are kidding right?

They took away a goal for goaltender interference.

Goaltender interference is a penalty, yet no penalty was assessed. :huh:

Why don't you list all the times that has happened to other teams. :blink:

While you're at it, try convincing the rest of the hockey world that the queens do not get favored by the league.

Because you can go to hockey fan boards all over the world and see fans who think they do. :confused0085:

What position do you play?

Now the Rangers are only 3 points behind and the Pens have a game in hand. Come on.

You would think a joke of a person such as yourself, who tried to say that was not a slewfoot, after the entire NHL world said it was, would know clueless.

We're 2-1 against you.

Have fun spinning! :confused0085:

Child, please!

You backup goalie had an off period. Other than that it was an even game, and it wasn't a goal. WOuld like to think there's a conspiracy for the lack of goalie interference penalty, but it's really general incompetence. Bigger conspiracy; why does Colin Campbell still have a job?

You are kidding right?

They took away a goal for goaltender interference.

Goaltender interference is a penalty, yet no penalty was assessed. :huh:

Why don't you list all the times that has happened to other teams. :blink:

While you're at it, try convincing the rest of the hockey world that the queens do not get favored by the league.

Because you can go to hockey fan boards all over the world and see fans who think they do. :confused0085:

So you think they should have taken away a good goal, and given them a penalty? and you're complaining about the refs in this thread? LOL, hypocrisy at it's finest.

And its not interference if you get pushed into the goalie by a defenseman.

Archived