NHL refs...

THE ILK

So you think they should have taken away a good goal, and given them a penalty? and you're complaining about the refs in this thread? LOL, hypocrisy at it's finest.

And its not interference if you get pushed into the goalie by a defenseman.

Once again all you can do is spin.

Whether it was a justified call or not, the point still remains...

Goaltender interference was the call they made that took away the goal.

Goaltender interference is a penalty.

No penalty was assessed.

Get a clue!

Then list all times other teams lost a goal for goaltender interference, but did not get a penalty for goaltender interference. :confused0085:

You know what, never mind.

I'll take it from who it comes, a spinner that claimed it was not a slewfoot, and a clown who claimed the refs handed us a game where we scored 4 goals to your *2. :confused0058:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerk alert... It's Chunk...

At least he was man enough to admit its not a conspiracy.

You were spinning... :confused0085:

Crosby is a very talented player, but spare us this nonsense that he's treated like evryone else. Bettman, Campbell and the NHL refs are a joke. It's bigger than simply the Rangers. They have decided that the best way to market hockey is to bend over backward to put Corsby front and center at all times and no matter the cost to the ingegrity of the game.

But the game might have been different had the refs had the balls to put Crosby in the box for the 5 minutes he deserved.

Remember how you would not respond to this. :huh:

Are you dizzy yet? :wacko:

I guess your goal here, is to not be taken seriously. :confused0058:

Pathetic little spinner, stop trying to out do c-spin. :rl:

So have we figured out how many other times a team got 6-0 power plays, with a bogus call coming in the last 3 minutes of a game where they were losing 1-0 yet? :huh:

What about how many other players slewfoot another player, and instead of going to the box, they draw a penalty for it? :unsure:

How about how many other teams lost a goal for goaltender interference, but did not get a penalty for goaltender interference, on the very same play? :blink:

Or are we just going to have a great big spin-a-thon thread, in honor of c-spin and the penqueens? :confused0085:

Surely if it was all just incompetence, there would be evidence of this happening to other teams and players, all over the league. :mellow:

But the spinners, have yet to come up with anything close, they cannot even find one equal comparison... :o

Hurry up, and put the conspiracy theorists all over the world, in their place! :rl:

But the spinners, have yet to come up with anything close, they cannot even find one equal comparison... :o

You still haven't come up with another comparison of your own. You've said multiple times you want us to prove your point. I have proven to you time and again how the Penguins are penalized just as much as others teams. The ONE Rangers game was obviously the exception and not the rule. NHL refs miss calls in all games, not just Pens games. It's part of the game. NFL, MLB, whatever sport it is, the officials make mistakes. So did your parents when they decided to have you.

You still haven't come up with another comparison of your own. You've said multiple times you want us to prove your point. I have proven to you time and again how the Penguins are penalized just as much as others teams. The ONE Rangers game was obviously the exception and not the rule. NHL refs miss calls in all games, not just Pens games. It's part of the game. NFL, MLB, whatever sport it is, the officials make mistakes. So did your parents when they decided to have you.

This.

And like I said, I've already had the same argument with Bugg and I'm not going to get into it again cause it was a waste of time. I'm not going to take a person seriously when they only watch 6 regular season penguins games a year and come on here acting like they know everything and crying like a baby about some mythical conspiracy.

You proved nothing, except that you are trying to be the king of spin.

Posting stats that say they are penalized just as much, means nothing.

Hockey fans all over the world that actually watch the games, can actually see what's going on.

Your stats are just numbers, they do not show what they got away with, what the other team was called for, and what the situations were.

My examples do.

You queens fans seem to be the one having a problem with officials making mistakes, you were the only one who could not even admit it was a slewfoot, and chunk brought up the canceled goal.

You are also the first person to cry like a bitch if someone tries to personally insult you, yet you are also the first one to try to do it to someone else.

Just another example of you pathetic spin, and the whole board knows it. :confused0085:

This.

And like I said, I've already had the same argument with Bugg and I'm not going to get into it again cause it was a waste of time.

Yet you tried to take him seriously when you said this...

At least he was man enough to admit its not a conspiracy.

So which is it? Which way are you spinning now? Which side of your mouth are you speaking with this time?

I'm not going to take a person seriously when they only watch 6 regular season penguins games a year and come on here acting like they know everything and crying like a baby about some mythical conspiracy.

You're also going to ignore the setiment from hockey fans all over the world.

I wonder if the game tonight would have turned out any different if the refs hadn't handed the game to the rangers by taking away that goal.

Who's crying like a bay?

Show me some games where another team had a good goal waved off, but was penalized for the interference that was forced by a defenseman.

Still crying about that goal are we? :rl:

What was the call that waved off the goal?

I must have missed the part where the refs said the call was on the Rangers defense.

The ref waved the goal because he called goaltender interference on the queens.

Stop trying to spin it into something it was not. :confused0085:

The the goal was waved for goaltender interference on the queens, and goaltender interference is a penalty... So how come no queen went to the box?

Wtf is so hard to understand re:me and Bugg? I'm sure both me and him know it would be a waste of our time rehashing the same sh*t we already argued about. Why are you acting like such a retard about that?

And Hockey fans around the world think this conspiracy theory is a joke. Ones who have watched more than 6 regular season Penguins games a year.

You're right about me crying about the refs. I try not to do that cause I know it's just part of the game; I just got caught up in giving examples of times the refs went against the penguins.

Still crying about that goal are we? :rl:

What was the call that waved off the goal?

I must have missed the part where the refs said the call was on the Rangers defense.

The ref waved the goal because he called goaltender interference on the queens.

Stop trying to spin it into something it was not. :confused0085:

The the goal was waved for goaltender interference on the queens, and goaltender interference is a penalty... So how come no queen went to the box?

LOL, so you're keeping on here about the refs not being fair. Yet, you want them to add insult to injury by calling a bogus penalty on the Pens after taking away a good goal? HAHAHA. Talk about hypocrisy. You don't care if the refs **** up as long as it's not against your team.

And if it was so bogus, give me all the examples of that happening: A team scoring a good goal, having it taken away, and having a penalty called on them on top of it.

Wtf is so hard to understand re:me and Bugg? I'm sure both me and him know it would be a waste of our time rehashing the same sh*t we already argued about. Why are you acting like such a retard about that?

And Hockey fans around the world think this conspiracy theory is a joke. Ones who have watched more than 6 regular season Penguins games a year.

You're right about me crying about the refs. I try not to do that cause I know it's just part of the game; I just got caught up in giving examples of times the refs went against the penguins.

LOL, so you're keeping on here about the refs not being fair. Yet, you want them to add insult to injury by calling a bogus penalty on the Pens after taking away a good goal? HAHAHA. Talk about hypocrisy. You don't care if the refs **** up as long as it's not against your team.

And if it was so bogus, give me all the examples of that happening: A team scoring a good goal, having it taken away, and having a penalty called on them on top of it.

You are the only hypocrite here.

Read through the thread, and see how pathetic you look painting Bugg in both lights, claiming others are crying while you are crying, twisting peoples words and spinning in every direction.

It's a disgraceful joke already!

Once again you show your ignorance on the matter, claiming that hockey fans all over the world have only seen 6 regular season penguins games a year, when they all root for different teams, yet have the same opinions.

Try to stop spinning for just one moment... Now tell me how all of those opinions are taken from 6 games?

As for the waved goal, stop trying to twist my words for a change.

I am asking you simple no spin questions...

What was the call that waved the goal?

Is that call a penalty?

How come no penalty was assessed?

Regardless of whether you or I agree with the call, the call was still made!

The ref sited a penalty as to why he waved the goal, yet no player was sent to the box.

The fact that you refuse to answer these questions, and do not see anything peculiar about a penalty being sited for the reason they waved a goal, yet no player served any time for that penalty...

Is just further proof of how ridiculous you are being in this thread, and why it's a waste of time discussing it any further with you.

Now all that's left for you to do, is to try and insult me some more and then twist everything I just posted into something it does not say, have fun. :confused0085:

You are the only hypocrite here.

Read through the thread, and see how pathetic you look painting Bugg in both lights, claiming others are crying while you are crying, twisting peoples words and spinning in every direction.

It's a disgraceful joke already!

Once again you show your ignorance on the matter, claiming that hockey fans all over the world have only seen 6 regular season penguins games a year, when they all root for different teams, yet have the same opinions.

Try to stop spinning for just one moment... Now tell me how all of those opinions are taken from 6 games?

As for the waved goal, stop trying to twist my words for a change.

I am asking you simple no spin questions...

What was the call that waved the goal?

Is that call a penalty?

How come no penalty was assessed?

Regardless of whether you or I agree with the call, the call was still made!

The ref sited a penalty as to why he waved the goal, yet no player was sent to the box.

The fact that you refuse to answer these questions, and do not see anything peculiar about a penalty being sited for the reason they waved a goal, yet no player served any time for that penalty...

Is just further proof of how ridiculous you are being in this thread, and why it's a waste of time discussing it any further with you.

Now all that's left for you to do, is to try and insult me some more and then twist everything I just posted into something it does not say, have fun. :confused0085:

Lol, you want to talk about ignorance? You said the Pens should have been penalized for interference when the goal was taken away, and you said it would have happened for any other team. I asked you to go find any game where the same thing happened. And you couldn't do it. I'm guessing you didn't even look, but if you did, you WOUlDN'T find any! Why? Cause it's not a penalty you ******* tard.

Go look in the rules about incidental contact regarding goaltending and taking goals away/penalties. Jesus, why are we even arguing with you if you don't even know the rules of the game?

I can't believe I had to pull the rulebook out over here too. I had to do it to teach some noobs over at JI about the NHL too. Why do people come on the internet making a stink about bullsh*t if they don't even know the game? I think I might be done with him too Carl.

Lol, you want to talk about ignorance? You said the Pens should have been penalized for interference when the goal was taken away, and you said it would have happened for any other team. I asked you to go find any game where the same thing happened. And you couldn't do it. I'm guessing you didn't even look, but if you did, you WOUlDN'T find any! Why? Cause it's not a penalty you ******* tard.

Go look in the rules about incidental contact regarding goaltending and taking goals away/penalties. Jesus, why are we even arguing with you if you don't even know the rules of the game?

Right, because the same play was never called goaltender interference, and it never took away a goal and landed a guy in the box. :blink:

Sounds like you are saying that never ever happens to the queens, (no sh*t) and I'll take it as you are admitting to everything else you chose to ignore in my posts. :confused0085:

What else is new? :rl:

I will watch Caps/Pens on New Years' Day. It's always a fun event, and Crosby and Ovie are 2 of the best players in the world.

WHat bothers me most about the NHL this year is that this would have been a much bigger event had they played it in Yankee Stadium( problematic with the Pinstripe Bowl on 12/30, but not impossible), Citifield or the new Meadowlands. It would've been a shot in the arm to the Rangers and either the Isles or the Devils. And the NHL is so Crosby-centric they don't get it at all. Crosby and Ovechkin, good as they are, do not play in NYC. They have attracted all the casual fans they ever will attract. Not having this game in NY at least every few years is dumb for a league that defines dumb when it comes to marketing itself. It was cool to have it at Fenway and Wrigley, so not going to Yankee Stadium is very stupid. No one much remembers the players or the game, but rather the event.

Right, because the same play was never called goaltender interference, and it never took away a goal and landed a guy in the box. :blink:

Sounds like you are saying that never ever happens to the queens, (no sh*t) and I'll take it as you are admitting to everything else you chose to ignore in my posts. :confused0085:

What else is new? :rl:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=26480

Learn the rules, then come back and maybe you can act like you know sh*t and maybe actually know it this time.

I will watch Caps/Pens on New Years' Day. It's always a fun event, and Crosby and Ovie are 2 of the best players in the world.

WHat bothers me most about the NHL this year is that this would have been a much bigger event had they played it in Yankee Stadium( problematic with the Pinstripe Bowl on 12/30, but not impossible), Citifield or the new Meadowlands. It would've been a shot in the arm to the Rangers and either the Isles or the Devils. And the NHL is so Crosby-centric they don't get it at all. Crosby and Ovechkin, good as they are, do not play in NYC. They have attracted all the casual fans they ever will attract. Not having this game in NY at least every few years is dumb for a league that defines dumb when it comes to marketing itself. It was cool to have it at Fenway and Wrigley, so not going to Yankee Stadium is very stupid. No one much remembers the players or the game, but rather the event.

I agree with this. The Pens plays in the first classic. Ove vs Sid could have waited a few years. That said, I'm glad its the way it is this year cause the new show on HBO is awesome.

So much for letting all the teams get a shot before they jam more cindy down your throat aye.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=26480

Learn the rules, then come back and maybe you can act like you know sh*t and maybe actually know it this time.

I know the rule sherlock, I was saying the goal was waved for goaltender interference, which is a penalty.

If I was wrong about anything, it was about the call. If it was ruled incidental contact then no penalty should have been assessed.

Still does not change the fact that I've seen the very same play called the other way, where a goal was lost and a penalty called. amd I'm not the only one.

You probably would have saw it too, if it was happening on the other end of the ice. :confused0085:

I know the rule sherlock, I was saying the goal was waved for goaltender interference, which is a penalty.

If I was wrong about anything, it was about the call. If it was ruled incidental contact then no penalty should have been assessed.

Still does not change the fact that I've seen the very same play called the other way, where a goal was lost and a penalty called. amd I'm not the only one.

You probably would have saw it too, if it was happening on the other end of the ice. :confused0085:

lol, sure you knew it :rolleyes:

I have been saying it was called goaltender interference and that was a penalty for 2 pages now, but yeah I did not know it.

Anything else you'd like to twist? :confused0085:

Yeah, and you thought it was always a penalty until I taught you otherwise. :yes:

Yeah, and you thought it was always a penalty until I taught you otherwise. :yes:

You are such a tool.

I thought it was called goaltender interference, I did not realize they called it incidental contact, which is evident by everything I posted about it in this thread.

Way to stick to what you are good at, spinning, twisting, and using both sides of your mouth. :xxx:

Time to get off my dick!

Your trying to save face here is hilarious. Fact is you didn't know what you were talking about and acted like you did, and childishly at that. Pretty sad dude.

Go learn the rules before you come here and cry about Crosby and the Pens the next time they play the Rangers or after the Winter Classic. Then even though you'll still act like an expert despite only seeing a handful of games, you'll at least know the rules of the game for a change.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived