NHL refs...

THE ILK

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give the penqueens 6 power plays to the Rangers 0, including the every game timely one in the last 3 minutes.

Enjoy your point!

GREAT WIN FOR THE RANGERS!!!

You're just lucky Henrik stood on his head the entire game, or else it would have been another L for the Rags. I can't even remember the last time the Rags beat the Pens in regulation. Oh well. We all know the Rags will fold it up come playoff time.

Notice how that spin clown cc, who roots for teams all over the continent does not even deny that fact.

Why do you care who I cheer for? Do you want to know what I had for breakfast too? Obsessed much?

And yes, home teams in the NHL get more calls than away teams. There have been studies to prove as much. I didn't get to see last nights game except for some highlights, but again, home teams always get more calls. Does this explain why the Rangers are winless in regulation against the Penguins in their last ten games? Come up with some new excuses why your team hasn't won a cup in 16 years.

Of course this comes from guys who cheer for a team with Sean Avery and all of his gutless antics.

Why do you care who I cheer for? Do you want to know what I had for breakfast too? Obsessed much?

And yes, home teams in the NHL get more calls than away teams. There have been studies to prove as much. I didn't get to see last nights game except for some highlights, but again, home teams always get more calls. Does this explain why the Rangers are winless in regulation against the Penguins in their last ten games? Come up with some new excuses why your team hasn't won a cup in 16 years.

Of course this comes from guys who cheer for a team with Sean Avery and all of his gutless antics.

:indifferent0023:

Make sure you continue the study when the queens visit the Garden.

Fans all over the globe know that the queens get more calls no matter where the game, but you keep right on spinning! :confused0085:

Maybe we should come in dead last for 5 or 6 years, threaten bankruptcy, and get 5 or 6 #1 or 2 overall fixed lottery draft picks.

After all that's what got the queens their 1 cup in 18 years, that and gary bettman.

New York does not have it like that, we get no charity from the league.

Don't forget to keep quoting me in the thread and claim I obsess, spin clown.

Go west now, cover the rest of the continent, let sharrow hold down the burg fort, at least he takes their baseball team too.

:indifferent0023:

Make sure you continue the study when the queens visit the Garden.

Fans all over the globe know that the queens get more calls no matter where the game, but you keep right on spinning! :confused0085:

Maybe we should come in dead last for 5 or 6 years, threaten bankruptcy, and get 5 or 6 #1 or 2 overall fixed lottery draft picks.

After all that's what got the queens their 1 cup in 18 years, that and gary bettman.

New York does not have it like that, we get no charity from the league.

Don't forget to keep quoting me in the thread and claim I obsess, spin clown.

Go west now, cover the rest of the continent, let sharrow hold down the burg fort, at least he takes their baseball team too.

The Rangers play in a much bigger market than the Penguins, but let's not that cloud anything at all when it comes to your "arguments."

The Penguins came in last for 4 years. Not five or six. How were they fixed lottery picks? I remember them trading up to pick up Marc-Andre Fleury. The next season they took Malkin 2nd overall and he didn't even appear in the league for two seasons. The next season they got Crosby. I'd like to know the proof you have to say that they were fixed. The Raiders and Lions have both been horrible with top picks for how long and they haven't amounted to much. The draft, even for hockey can be a crap shoot.

As for the officiating, please go ahead and show me the numbers. Here are some numbers:

http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/team/_/stat/major-penalties/sort/PIM/year/2011/seasontype/2

Penguins 4th in penalty minutes this season. At least come with something better than unvalidated whining and posturing about what you imagine the truth to be, when in reality you're way off base.

Here are some more stats.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/team/_/stat/special-teams

The Penguins have had 12 more PPO than they have been SH. The Rangers number is 11. Anything else you need for me to prove you wrong on? I mean let's not forget that Crosby and Malkin are supremely talented and more likely to draw penalties from jokes that can't keep up.

So, please come back with another smiley or something silly. Stats are for suckers, right?

The Rangers play in a much bigger market than the Penguins, but let's not that cloud anything at all when it comes to your "arguments."

The Penguins came in last for 4 years. Not five or six. How were they fixed lottery picks? I remember them trading up to pick up Marc-Andre Fleury. The next season they took Malkin 2nd overall and he didn't even appear in the league for two seasons. The next season they got Crosby. I'd like to know the proof you have to say that they were fixed. The Raiders and Lions have both been horrible with top picks for how long and they haven't amounted to much. The draft, even for hockey can be a crap shoot.

As for the officiating, please go ahead and show me the numbers. Here are some numbers:

http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/team/_/stat/major-penalties/sort/PIM/year/2011/seasontype/2

Penguins 4th in penalty minutes this season. At least come with something better than unvalidated whining and posturing about what you imagine the truth to be, when in reality you're way off base.

Here are some more stats.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/statistics/team/_/stat/special-teams

The Penguins have had 12 more PPO than they have been SH. The Rangers number is 11. Anything else you need for me to prove you wrong on? I mean let's not forget that Crosby and Malkin are supremely talented and more likely to draw penalties from jokes that can't keep up.

So, please come back with another smiley or something silly. Stats are for suckers, right?

Clown boy, I never said you came in last for 5 or 6 years, I said maybe we should because 4 years might not cut it, unless gary bettman falls in love with a new princess.

So you drafted 1 or 2 overall after coming in last for 4 straight years, and every year you hit the lottery.

OK if it was not rigged, please show me another team that has ever done that, oh and then explain to me why the lottery mysteriously disappeared once the queens were out of bankruptcy.

Next you can tackle actually watching yesterdays game, and here's the only stat I need: 6 queens power plays to 0 Rangers power plays.

Try not to miss the gina flop after holding Callahan in the last minutes of the game where we were shutting you out 1-0.

Enjoy the point the refs got you, and then watch as we bitch slap you and take the other one despite their efforts!

So you came in last place for 4 years, drafted 1 or 2 overall in those years, have cindy and gina, and 1 cup in 18 years.

Yeah you really showed me! :lol:

Keep spinning queen carl, meanwhile fans all over the globe see the penqueens for what they are!

Post me some links showing me the times and game situations of those queens power plays, will ya!

Then we can see how many of them were flip, flops, and dives by the princesses of the NHL, in late spots when they are losing!

Oh and the Rangers had no problem keeping up with you clowns all day, but don't let that fact get in the way of your delusions!

Rangers 3 - queens/refs 2

Hey look up in the standings!

Well you're quite the embarrassment to yourself aren't you?

No stats, facts or anything. Just name calling and pointlessness. Enjoy the regular season and the epic fail that will the playoffs.

The stats and facts that you posted are meaningless!

Watch the games, they get bogus calls late in games when they are down by a goal!

It's been happening for years, and fans all over the world know this!

Visit a few non penqueen hockey boards, as they play teams across the league, and that's what you'll hear.

FACT!

So you drafted 1 or 2 overall after coming in last for 4 straight years, and every year you hit the lottery.

OK if it was not rigged, please show me another team that has ever done that, oh and then explain to me why the lottery mysteriously disappeared once the queens were out of bankruptcy.

The Thrashers picked 1st or 2nd from 1999-2002, twice each. :D

They still have a lottery, its just not the completely ridiculous system it was the year after the lockout. The reasons why it was only used for one year are simple; 1. there was no 2004–05 season so there were no results to base it on, 2. It was stupid.

I admit they might have rigged the Crosby draft to save the team. If it was rigged, and if that's what it took to save the team, then I don't really care. And I don't think anyone else should either cause the league is better with the Pens in it. It'll be like if the Bills are forced to move in the NFL. It just won't be the same. I'd give the Bills a #1 pick if it was needed to save their team.

But if they were going to rig other drafts for the Penguins, why did they let the Capitals leapfrog them in 2004 to get Ove, despite the Penguins having a 50% chance to get the 1st pick? None of the other drafts were rigged. And I haven't seen any real proof that the Crosby draft was rigged either.

About the game, there could have been a lot more penalties called on the Rangers, tbh. They weren't playing a disciplined game at all. I'm not sure why they weren't calling any on the Pens; it was the first time since 2001-2002 that they've had a game where they were never shorthanded.

My guess is they hate the Rangers and Avery like almost everyone else after the cowardly bullsh*t he tried to pull the other day. The game might have been a direct backlash from that crap. Imo, he deserves every penalty called on him no matter how severe or ticky-tac it is, and if I were a ref, I'd never call a single penalty that he draws. I wouldn't even call blows to his head, boarding, etc.; let the son of a bitch fend for himself. They could drag him off the ice after the next whistle.

It was a great shorthanded goal they scored to put it into overtime though; that was impressive.

The Thrashers picked 1st or 2nd from 1999-2002, twice each. :D

They still have a lottery, its just not the completely ridiculous system it was the year after the lockout. The reasons why it was only used for one year are simple; 1. there was no 2004–05 season so there were no results to base it on, 2. It was stupid.

I admit they might have rigged the Crosby draft to save the team. If it was rigged, and if that's what it took to save the team, then I don't really care. And I don't think anyone else should either cause the league is better with the Pens in it. It'll be like if the Bills are forced to move in the NFL. It just won't be the same. I'd give the Bills a #1 pick if it was needed to save their team.

But if they were going to rig other drafts for the Penguins, why did they let the Capitals leapfrog them in 2004 to get Ove, despite the Penguins having a 50% chance to get the 1st pick? None of the other drafts were rigged. And I haven't seen any real proof that the Crosby draft was rigged either.

About the game, there could have been a lot more penalties called on the Rangers, tbh. They weren't playing a disciplined game at all. I'm not sure why they weren't calling any on the Pens; it was the first time since 2001-2002 that they've had a game where they were never shorthanded.

My guess is they hate the Rangers and Avery like almost everyone else after the cowardly bullsh*t he tried to pull the other day. The game might have been a direct backlash from that crap. Imo, he deserves every penalty called on him no matter how severe or ticky-tac it is, and if I were a ref, I'd never call a single penalty that he draws. I wouldn't even call blows to his head, boarding, etc.; let the son of a bitch fend for himself. They could drag him off the ice after the next whistle.

It was a great shorthanded goal they scored to put it into overtime though; that was impressive.

Good post, despite what cc thinks, I'm not a fan of Avery's over the top antics, and I agree he made his own bed, but it's not the refs job to punish an entire team for it.

Let the game police itself when it comes to clown sh*t like that, and I've seen far too many pens games officiated this way, to think it's all because of Sean.

I'll admit some of his crap is entertaining, but I don't like how far he takes it over the line.

I definitely think the league helped the pens with that lottery, and I can see the reasoning behind why.

Yes it was stupid, but it was done that way for a reason, and then done away with.

Giving the pens #1 overall in 2004 would have been totally ridiculous, but you guys did get #2 that year right.

How many of those "special" lotteries did Atlanta win?

I never said gary was only trying to save the pens, he had allot of teams that needed to be bailed out, and the lockout did not change that.

None of those other teams have a Mario Lemieux in their corner though, I guess he "earned" them top billing.

I can live with all of that, like I said the Rangers never finished bad enough to draft that high anyway, it's the officiating in pen's games that's the real outrage.

It's a huge perception by fans league and world wide, posting stats does not defeat that fact, the time and situation of the pp means everything.

Yeah that shorthanded goal was brilliant, and the game winner was not too shabby either. ;)

Penguins called for 5 penalties last night.

Canucks called for 2 penalties.

Keep on spinnin'!

You are spinning, I never said they don't get called, I said they get bogus calls when they are losing late in games.

Hockey fans everywhere agree! :confused0085:

Prove it. Penguins haters everywhere agree. Congrats. You have proven nothing in this thread except how you ignore stats and facts.

I'm still waiting for you to post the stats that show the time and game situations.

All you have proved is that you are an ignorant fan of flops, dives and bogus calls.

Hockey fans everywhere agree! :confused0085:

Time to find a new obsession loser, faba said "ridiculous refereeing in that game for Mr. Crosby" get off my dick and convince him of your crazy spin!

Seems like every team gets more calls when they're behind. Most Refs seem to let players get away with a lot less when their team is leading.

The Pens get more calls because they are active in the offense zone with a number of highly skilled offensive players that dictate the pace of the game. That's why. Not because someone in the front offices likes them more. That's ridiculous.

The Pens get more calls because they are active in the offense zone with a number of highly skilled offensive players that dictate the pace of the game. That's why. Not because someone in the front offices likes them more. That's ridiculous.

Those highly skilled offensive players who are active in the offense zone and dictate the pace of the game, are also the best flip, flopping divers in the league!

So much so that the great penguins of the past should be embarrassed by them!

Hockey fans all over the world can see the difference!

crazy spin can spin. :confused0085:

Those highly skilled offensive players who are active in the offense zone and dictate the pace of the game, are also the best flip, flopping divers in the league!

So much so that the great penguins of the past should be embarrassed by them!

Hockey fans all over the world can see the difference!

crazy spin can spin. :confused0085:

How many diving infractions have they been whistled on? Avery dove the other night too. All hockey players embellish a bit. Do you actually have a point yet?

How many diving infractions have they been whistled on? Avery dove the other night too. All hockey players embellish a bit. Do you actually have a point yet?

Yeah you just made it for me.

Sean Avery is a clown!

I remember when the pens had real superstar hockey players, I pity you for not being able to see the difference.

Hockey fans all over the world can! :confused0085:

5 to 1 powerplays for the Rangers today against Colorado, were the refs trying to help them get back in the game?

Looks like they also got 3 straight powerplays in the 2nd and 3rd periods on Wednesday against Boston when they were behind.

I didn't see either game though, ftr. :D

5 to 1 powerplays for the Rangers today against Colorado, were the refs trying to help them get back in the game?

Looks like they also got 3 straight powerplays in the 2nd and 3rd periods on Wednesday against Boston when they were behind.

I didn't see either game though, ftr. :D

Pens and Carolina both had 4 penalty minutes last night. Conspiracy!

Let me know when it's 6 power plays to 0, with multiple bogus calls coming at the end of a game where the Rangers are losing 1-0.

You know, like it was for the queens.

Let me know when it's 6 power plays to 0, with multiple bogus calls coming at the end of a game where the Rangers are losing 1-0.

You know, like it was for the queens.

You don't think Henrik should have been called for throwing his stick?

You don't think Henrik should have been called for throwing his stick?

He slid it toward the bench no?

Might as well just call him for breaking it over the goalpost.

That came after the 2nd goal right?

So let me know when it's 6 power plays to 0, with a bogus call coming at the end of a game where the Rangers are losing 1-0.

Will make the following bench call optional.

I seem to remember him throwing it across the ice, possibly towards a ref. I didn't see the Colorado game though, so I don't know if they were legit calls. I know all but possibly the Malkin call were legit in the Pens game, imo.

I seem to remember him throwing it across the ice, possibly towards a ref. I didn't see the Colorado game though, so I don't know if they were legit calls. I know all but possibly the Malkin call were legit in the Pens game, imo.

The Malkin call that came in the dying minutes of a 1-0 shutout.

I saw him break the stick, I was so pissed I got up and walked away from my TV for a minute.

I heard the announcers say he slid it toward the bench, I did not hear anybody say anything about it possibly being toward a ref.

They could have gave the Rangers twice as many power plays against Colorado and it would not have mattered.

They killed us in both games this year.

Penguins 10 PIM, Panthers 6 PIM. Panthers got a PP with less than 5 minutes left and down one. Conspiracy!

Let me know when it goes 6-0 against the queens, with a bogus call coming to the other team, in the last 2 minutes of a 1-0 shutout, will ya! :blink:

cindy slew foots Callahan... Callahan goes to the box for "interference"

cindy and gina both do this, some of the cheapest, dirtiest plays in the game!

Avery does not even pull that crap!

Where's the outrage?!?!?! :confused0085:

Let me know when it goes 6-0 against the queens, with a bogus call coming to the other team, in the last 2 minutes of a 1-0 shutout, will ya! :blink:

cindy slew foots Callahan... Callahan goes to the box for "interference"

cindy and gina both do this, some of the cheapest, dirtiest plays in the game!

Avery does not even pull that crap!

Where's the outrage?!?!?! :confused0085:

You're so predictable. You say NOTHING for weeks and then point out a "slew foot" that was feet getting tangled up. You still have nothing new to bring to the argument. How's the view from below the Penguins in the standings?

You're so predictable. You say NOTHING for weeks and then point out a "slew foot" that was feet getting tangled up. You still have nothing new to bring to the argument. How's the view from below the Penguins in the standings?

You're so spindictable. You post garbage for weeks and still have not come up with an equal example, or anything near equal to the one I used to start the thread.

Feet getting tangled? :blink: You still have nothing but spin. :confused0085:

The view is just fine for Nov.

You're so spindictable. You post garbage for weeks and still have not come up with an equal example, or anything near equal to the one I used to start the thread.

Feet getting tangled? :blink: You still have nothing but spin. :confused0085:

The view is just fine for Nov.

Are you a comedian in real life? You're nothing but jokes. You still have not come up with stats that back your statement except for one game. Penalties are even in this game. What's your excuse for getting smoked right now?

The view isn't going to change come April either.

Archived