Hey, Scooch Over.

crashingjet

Oh, you know. Just looking at the draft projections. Trying to figure out which player well reach for this year.

Nice. Love the draft. Luckily I'm not there yet.

Dont worry dude, you can still be an above .500 team. I'd say that admirable playing in a division with the Jets and Pats. It an improvement from last season and its a sign for good to come.

Dolphags have some talent over there, they were just wayyyy overhyped, mostly by their fans for no real reason other than a couple of decent offseason acquisitions. Its rare to go from 7-9 to contenders. I wouldnt be too upset. Still some season left.

Hell, even Rex Ryan came out last year and said the Jets were out of the playoffs...look how that turned out.

Nice. Love the draft. Luckily I'm not there yet.

Dont worry dude, you can still be an above .500 team. I'd say that admirable playing in a division with the Jets and Pats. It an improvement from last season and its a sign for good to come.

Dolphags have some talent over there, they were just wayyyy overhyped, mostly by their fans for no real reason other than a couple of decent offseason acquisitions. Its rare to go from 7-9 to contenders. I wouldnt be too upset. Still some season left.

Hell, even Rex Ryan came out last year and said the Jets were out of the playoffs...look how that turned out.

There's alot of Homerism that I could interject here, but I'll save it for another day. Fact is, our offense is flat and pathetic. It makes me curious why a coach would start a 3rd string QB, then put the game on his shoulders and shelve the running game. I don't know.

Why would you want to kiss a grown man?

Gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that and good for you for being up front with your feelings and desires.

I = Marshal in that statement. :blink:

Good for you being just a little less stupid than the rest of the phag trolls here, and for being up front with your loser existence.

Thanks for sharing, one can never have too much laughter! :rl:

Make some room, I want to get on the Jets bandwagon. Anybody have a JT jersey I can borrow?

Thank's guys.

Haven't seen you since you were touting first place and the #1 defense in the NFL. Obviously, It's been a long time. You weren't missed.

I have respect for D4L riding it out here. None for you. sign0084.gif

CJ!!!!!

Why aren't you busy feeding the wolf?

She's a little tired from last night.

Ted Ginn still has a lot of family members left.

Can they be had with our #1 pick?

Hey crash, think the Phins would take a 3rd and 4th from the Pats for Cam Wake?

Probably, but only if you threw in Belichick and Brady.

Archived