Saw it coming

greeniemeanie

Sanchez, Schotty, Tone's dropped TD, this is funny. WTF is up with our franchise? I hold on to hope, but the older I get, the dumber it seems.

Our OL shows up sometimes, our D the same. It seems like no matter what, we just can't get any better than average with a break here and there. This is depressing.

As a grown man, with two kids, a wife, a small business, and many other wonderful things in my life, why do I live and die with the Jets?

I don't know the answer, but I'll keep watching, and keep hoping.

Damn this sucks sometimes.

Pittsburgh and Chicago. Wow.

If this team goes 9-7 it will be the worst thing I have ever witnessed as a sports fan.

You dont remember 2008, or 2004? This happens all the time. As a Jets fan you should always expect a collapse....its one of the few sure things in life.

Pittsburgh and Chicago. Wow.

If this team goes 9-7 it will be the worst thing I have ever witnessed as a sports fan.

You must of missed 1986...I'm just hoping we can pull out of this tailspin...little short of confidence right now...but things can change pretty quick.

Hey Jets, your defeat has brought chaos to all of Jets nation. Your ineptness and choking in the face of adversity shall be known throughout the NFL. Your false promises will be an object of ridicule and scorn throughout all of the NFL. Shame and humiliation will follow your legacy forever. Once adorned and worshiped by Jets fans, your un backed up trash talking will serve as a reminder of the price of failure. SAME. OLD. JETS.

Oh, the horrible pain of defeat... Season Over.

I love you Jets, but you have brought same to Jets Nation.

Archived