Jets Cut WR Patrick Turner

idahojetsfan

Thats it he was the reason for the 2 game skid... :rolleyes:

How many open roster spots do we have?

Yep, just like Alosi is responsible for the wall. This team is showing a lot of problems with accountability. Because apparently the leaders on this team talk but won't ever face up to anything, and then that filters downwards.

Thats it he was the reason for the 2 game skid... :rolleyes:

How many open roster spots do we have?

Should just be one. When Leonhard was IR'd they signed Coles, kept him a couple of days for whatever reason to get a game check. They cut him to sign Emanuel Cook (#27!) after Fitzhugh turned them down. Good chance they sign him back - maybe because he met JiF.

EDIT: They may need to look at adding another safety. Reading the Rex presser, Smith has a concussion and is out. Without Leonhard, they have Ihedigbo hurt and Pool. That's it. Ryan said they will be playing Lowery there full-time, but leaves Cook as the only backup. Among the other DBs, I think Cole has been dinged too, so they are little thinner there than usual.

Should just be one. When Leonhard was IR'd they signed Coles, kept him a couple of days for whatever reason to get a game check. They cut him to sign Emanuel Cook (#27!) after Fitzhugh turned them down. Good chance they sign him back - maybe because he met JiF.

EDIT: They may need to look at adding another safety. Reading the Rex presser, Smith has a concussion and is out. Without Leonhard, they have Ihedigbo hurt and Pool. That's it. Ryan said they will be playing Lowery there full-time, but leaves Cook as the only backup. Among the other DBs, I think Cole has been dinged too, so they are little thinner there than usual.

Well played. lol

not a bad idea, maybe he would be able to cover a tight end since non of our other safeties have the ability to do so

We actually put D-linemen or LBs on them most of the time.

i thought our DL only covered fast running backs out of the backfield :blink:

I guess that is why they signed Jarron Gilbert from the practice squad. to cover TEs and fast running backs out of the backfield.,

Archived