get the fck up

GroundandPound

I'm 12-hour-session drunk...been drinking Jameson's since the start of the Dallas game - reading these forums plus JI - sometimes its fking depressing to read this stuff. We have 16-17-18 games a year guys - thats a small fking number of games, and I love every one, because, win or lose, I love this fking footbll team. Who gives a fk about the distractions? I'm over the NE game. Its time to get behind our guys. Every other team message board i go to, the fans are riduculously, hopelessly and irrationally behind their team - we (collectively) are the exact opposite. The constant boo-hoo woe is me sht is embarrassing. Jets 20 - Overrated Bears 9. Lets fking go guys.

I'm 12-hour-session drunk...been drinking Jameson's since the start of the Dallas game - reading these forums plus JI - sometimes its fking depressing to read this stuff. We have 16-17-18 games a year guys - thats a small fking number of games, and I love every one, because, win or lose, I love this fking footbll team. Who gives a fk about the distractions? I'm over the NE game. Its time to get behind our guys. Every other team message board i go to, the fans are riduculously, hopelessly and irrationally behind their team - we (collectively) are the exact opposite. The constant boo-hoo woe is me sht is embarrassing. Jets 20 - Overrated Bears 9. Lets fking go guys.

great post .....this place is a bummer sometimes with all negative sh*t..

LETS GO JETS

Yeah. **** the Patriots and Brady's manpurse. Almost game time. Let's ******* go. I got another bottle of Jameson's all ready. Gonna paralyze Cutler behind that weakass Chicago o-line. We're well practiced with the defensive, low scoring slugfests.

Let's go Sanchize

let's go Rex

let's go Defense, knock the smirk off of Cutlers lameass face.

PS: I don't give a sh*t if Rex likes to jerk off on his wife's feet while 10 dudes are doing her, if he brings a SB to Jet Nation, I'd ask him to christen my next kid. I love the ******* guy (that's not to say that he can't improve strategically or with the red flag).

So **** It, let's go Jets.

let's

I'm fking sick of these SOJ posters. Our guys are brash, why the dk shouldn't we be. Fk it let's fling go. Jamesons + Jets. I love Lowery at safety, WTF were we waiting for.

SOJPosters can lick it lke Brady can. Fk it let's fking go btches

"boo fking hoo, we backed innnn", we're going to finish with 11 wins you little girls. How mny nfl teams finish with 11 wins. 4 new topics which basically say "we backed in". GAY x 1,000,000.

"boo fking hoo, we backed innnn", we're going to finish with 11 wins you little girls. How mny nfl teams finish with 11 wins. 4 new topics which basically say "we backed in". GAY x 1,000,000.

Only 4? I say over/under is 15. I'll go with the over.

Nice to see you less caustic today.

Not a Homer, but Im not blind to greatness either. There is no way Brady and Belichick are done winning Championships.

So if the Patriots have already won the Superbowl, why the hell should the other teams even play? We should all bow down to Tom F-cking Brady and the GREATNESS OF THE PATRIOTS. Gimme a f-cking break. :rolleyes:

Archived