CONGRATULATIONS....The Jets backed into the playoffs again

The Banned

It's always nicer to earn a birth with a victory but a playoff birth is a playoff birth. You're in the playoffs and now anything can happen. It's not often that the Jets qualify for the playoffs two years in a row so feel happy about that. Congrats!

Yeah a team that gets at least 10 wins and most likely 11 backs into the playoffs. What a joke.

How exactly do you "back in" to the playoffs with one game still left to be played? If the Jets had beaten the Bills next week they would have locked up the playoffs then, so it's not like they actually needed the help. Also implying that when a team wins 10 games and locks up a playoff spot a week early that it wasn't earned is laughable. Granted, I'd be much happier with getting it via a win over the Bears, but the Jets earned this playoff spot over the first 15 weeks of the season, so they have no apologies to make.

It's always nicer to earn a birth with a victory but a playoff birth is a playoff birth. You're in the playoffs and now anything can happen. It's not often that the Jets qualify for the playoffs two years in a row so feel happy about that. Congrats!

I don't know who you are but I do know that you will meet your username if this is what you are here for.

The Jets didn't back into the playoffs. Please refrain from posting garbage threads.

Archived