4th down fake.

visajets

Interesting enough, even though Chicago wasnt fooled, Sanchez put the ball right where it had to be. If Brad Smith doesnt drop a perfect pass, everybody would be calling it a great and gutsy call by the coaching staff. Personally I didnt have a problem with the aggressiveness.

No I wouldn't have.

It was a stupid decision and I said it at the time.

As someone else said, "high risk, low reward" up 7 points on your own 40. Even if you make it, you still have to go 60 yards for a TD. Couple that with the fact that your QB who is normally not on the punt team is out on the field. You don't think one of the 20 Bears coaches on the sideline or the half dozen up in the booth recognized that?

The Bears reeled off 21 straight points immediately after that play.

That decision changed the entire complexion of the game for the worse.

Terrible, terrible decision and it still would have been terrible if Smith catches the pass for a first down. Just not the right play there.

Interesting enough, even though Chicago wasnt fooled, Sanchez put the ball right where it had to be. If Brad Smith doesnt drop a perfect pass, everybody would be calling it a great and gutsy call by the coaching staff. Personally I didnt have a problem with the aggressiveness.

Dude, please stop. that was a dumb play call on the road in your own end of the field with the lead. Im sorry.

These type of plays really can't be debated. They are heros if they work and idiots if they dont, so whats the point ?

That being said i think they would have had a better chance to make that play work if Weatherford just took the ball and ran since he has speed having Sanchez in there was...Well I dont know what the **** to say about that

Archived