Will the axe fall?

Kleckineau

Will Rex survive / & other possibilities?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. If pics are real will Rex get fired?

• Do advocate him being fired?
    • Should the NYJ have wife swap Monday Nights?
    • Green vibrators with Jets Logo giveaways?
    • Mrs Ryan as the most OFFENSIVE coordinator ever?

Not for nothing Rex has to be on some shaky ground no? This is truly becoming a circus like atmosphere..they lose against the Chiefs and you can truly make an argument to let him go..especially with the likes of Cowher and Gruden out there. Talk about an embarrassment to the organization.... c'mon man!

Yeah Cowher and Gruden are going to automatically make us SUPERBOWL WINNERS! :rolleyes:

How long did it take Cowher to win 1 SUperbowl?

Did Gruden build his superbowl winning squad or was it Tony Dungy?

Smh, I cant believe you people think Rex is going to be fired in his second yr because of a playff gaffe.

Yeah Cowher and Gruden are going to automatically make us SUPERBOWL WINNERS! :rolleyes:

How long did it take Cowher to win 1 SUperbowl?

Did Gruden build his superbowl winning squad or was it Tony Dungy?

Smh, I cant believe you people think Rex is going to be fired in his second yr because of a playff gaffe.

Admit it you just wanna see Rex in his banana hammock... :P

see here son, what you need to do is follow this plan. put in your time as an assistant, and if you can get a reputation as a good coordinator, you'll get a chance at being a HC in the league

50372452.jpg

but dad, I put my time in and I interviwed for the job and they brought in that fat **** rex ryan, who is making me run the ball on first down. so what I did here was leak videos and pics to the innerwebs, his a$$ is as good as gone

50372453.jpg

why didn't I think of that ! you're a genius !!

50372448.jpg

paSS THE BALL? Down and distance my a$$, son. The back runs right up the asscrack of the center or ONE OF the guards, AGAIN.

see here son, what you need to do is follow this plan. put in your time as an assistant, and if you can get a reputation as a good coordinator, you'll get a chance at being a HC in the league

50372452.jpg

but dad, I put my time in and I interviwed for the job and they brought in that fat **** rex ryan, who is making me run the ball on first down. so what I did here was leak videos and pics to the innerwebs, his a$$ is as good as gone

50372453.jpg

why didn't I think of that ! you're a genius !!

50372448.jpg

STOP LOOKING AT MY RINGLESS HANDS SON!!!

Archived