Big Foot vs. Steve Austin

SMC

Sports Guy tweeted his list of top-5 childhood TV moment for him: 1) Bigfoot/Austin; 2) Bradys/Hawaii; 3) Charlie's Angels/Hawaii nude beach; 4) Johnny Gage/rattlesnake; 5) Fonz/Malachis.

I'm pretty cool with that list, but I would replace #4 with every episode of Wonder Woman. Yeah, I had it like that for Lynda Carter as you all might gather.

But looking back on that Ali vs. Frazier TV moment, otherwise known as Big Foot (played by Andre the Giant) vs. the Bionic Man himself, Steve Austin (played by Lee Majors).

I was a huge fan of the Bionic Man. Glad I didn't know then that Lee Majors was a major ahole. Anyway, in the show I never understood why they did slow motion to act like he's moving superfast. In the fight scene you got Big Foot moving in slowmo too. Is he moving superfast?

Also, what's with the missle sounds for when Big Foot throws Austin like 3 feet? And, how in the hell didn't Austin get out of the way of that swinging tree?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA2mVIVCDtE

That's a great addition, Larz. I loved EK back then, but most his stunts I remember were after that. I was only 2 yrs old when he did the Snake River jump.

Best freakin toy ever and it's not even close. Use to make my cousin's lay down and I would jump their faces. You could tell what cousin I like more by how close to the end their head was.

tumblr_ku1emeWQST1qzsmejo1_500.jpg

Best freakin toy ever and it's not even close. Use to make my cousin's lay down and I would jump their faces. You could tell what cousin I like more by how close to the end their head was.

tumblr_ku1emeWQST1qzsmejo1_500.jpg

I LOVED THAT TOY!!!

Sports Guy tweeted his list of top-5 childhood TV moment for him: 1) Bigfoot/Austin; 2) Bradys/Hawaii; 3) Charlie's Angels/Hawaii nude beach; 4) Johnny Gage/rattlesnake; 5) Fonz/Malachis.

I'm pretty cool with that list, but I would replace #4 with every episode of Wonder Woman. Yeah, I had it like that for Lynda Carter as you all might gather.

But looking back on that Ali vs. Frazier TV moment, otherwise known as Big Foot (played by Andre the Giant) vs. the Bionic Man himself, Steve Austin (played by Lee Majors).

I was a huge fan of the Bionic Man. Glad I didn't know then that Lee Majors was a major ahole. Anyway, in the show I never understood why they did slow motion to act like he's moving superfast. In the fight scene you got Big Foot moving in slowmo too. Is he moving superfast?

Also, what's with the missle sounds for when Big Foot throws Austin like 3 feet? And, how in the hell didn't Austin get out of the way of that swinging tree?

what? you always have these obsscure celebrity tidbits you drop like it's common knowledge

Archived