Put Brunnell in

FloridaJetsFan

No, I'm 4,357 and from a far away planet. You're probably one of the idiots whose been banned from here 50 times in the past year for repeated dumb sh*t.

Wrong again. I met the owners of this site in San Diego last year and decided to give it a try recently. Wonder why more folks don't give honest opinions here? Must be because of "aliens" like you? I will tell you truthfully, I'm new. Never been banned. But, I do see why I may not be around long.

Wrong again. I met the owners of this site in San Diego last year and decided to give it a try recently. Wonder why more folks don't give honest opinions here? Must be because of "aliens" like you? I will tell you truthfully, I'm new. Never been banned. But, I do see why I may not be around long.

Ok luv ya byebye

Oh, you didn't see the 4 overthrows in a row? Did you even watch the game? Keep apologizing for Sanchez ...

4? He had like 10. Sanchez was terrible tonight. Brunell wasn't the answer, not in a playoff game.

Personally I believe Mark's shoulder is hurt worse than we know. Due to that I believe it was mechanical tonight as he sailed an insane amount of passes high.

Jets have some of the dumbest fans.

There is no such thing as moral losses, just like there aren't moral victories. Woulda happened, coulda happened is irrelevant. In the playoffs the bottom line is victory.

While I think the idea is idiotic it is certainly OK for FloridaJetsFan to state his opinion. Attack the friggen asinine idea and not the individual. The same goes for Florida with the name calling.

Once a mod. Always a mod. :P

I agree. I rather poke fun at the idea and thread rather than the induvidual

Archived