Braylon Edwards better get a new contract

madmikeisback

You're not scared to give Holmes long term money? The guy who is one move away from a full year suspension?

Hmmm...must be a case of Shiny New Toy Syndrome.

Seriousely! Wayyyy more hesitant to give Holmes long term money than Braylon, especially since it didnt even seem like Holmes gave a sh*t about being suspended and said he was still just gonna be himself or something.

I agree. I remember people ragging on him, but truth be told we wouldnt be in the position we're in without this guy. He had obviously the better season than Holmes. He's is Sanchez go-to-guy. He jumps out of the stadium for jump balls. He burns sidelines. He's a top blocking WR in the game. And most importantly, he will argue with Shotty when the game is on the line to get the ball for the 1st! Need I say more?

OMG Villy Vill, guy has mad ups. He has played amazing in the stretch. He needs to stay.

Braylon won me over after watching the replay of the Steelers game when he ran to the sideline screaming at Rex go for it on 4th. Guy wants to be here and wants to win.

Must resign, and I'd take him over Holmes if it comes down to it.

hahaha Cleveland was glad to get rid of him cause of his tude and his drops. SURPRISE BITCHES.... REX fixed him. hahahah

Am I the only one hysterically frightened by the idea of giving either Braylon or Santonio long-term money?

Me too.. And i starting whining in training camp last year that we should get BE, so I was originally a big time supporter.. both of these guys just don't seem smart or dependable.. Maybe you sign one and pick up another guy with his head on right..

You're not scared to give Holmes long term money? The guy who is one move away from a full year suspension?

Hmmm...must be a case of Shiny New Toy Syndrome.

There's got to be something wrong with this, as I'm agreeing with you. But I'd take Braylon 10x over Holmes.

Archived