Did we spread the love to Cro yet?

lancemehl

Just go away, you have absolutely no credibility, and your jilted lover act every time you read something you don't like, is pathetic and old.

Why are you a NYJETS fan if you hate the team and all the players? Cro gives a solid shut down corner to play opposite Revis regardless of his faults. I still like him. Take your act elsewhere clown or put me on IGNORE. You need a DOUCHE your starting to smell up this board.

Absolutely one of the better corners in the league. Not too many teams expect so much from their secondary. So what he got burned, everyone gets burned time to time ESPECIALLY always being in man. Revis is on a different planet then everyone else.

Agreed.

Some people need to watch highlights of other games and all of those TD passes being completed and realize there are DBs getting beat all of the time. Some Jet fans expectations of our DBs are a little ridiculous.

Why are you a NYJETS fan if you hate the team and all the players? Cro gives a solid shut down corner to play opposite Revis regardless of his faults. I still like him. Take your act elsewhere clown or put me on IGNORE. You need a DOUCHE your starting to smell up this board.

You are delusional and pathetic!

Show me where I said I hate anything.

Show me where I said he was not.

Show me where I said I did not like him.

You know, like how I showed you how you did in fact disagree with my opinion, after you said you did not, and then tried to blame it on a hangover.

Am I supposed to be offended by your childish name calling?

Like I said you have absolutely no credibility, you don't even know what you post from one page to another, and you act like a little bitch girl every time you read something you don't like.

Why would I put you on ignore?

The free entertainment value of your clown show circus act is priceless!

You are delusional and pathetic!

Show me where I said I hate anything.

Show me where I said he was not.

Show me where I said I did not like him.

You know, like how I showed you how you did in fact disagree with my opinion, after you said you did not, and then tried to blame it on a hangover.

Am I supposed to be offended by your childish name calling?

Like I said you have absolutely no credibility, you don't even know what you post from one page to another, and you act like a little bitch girl every time you read something you don't like.

Why would I put you on ignore?

The free entertainment value of your clown show circus act is priceless!

Show me. I I I me me me. PISS OFF I disagreed with you and you cant handle it. I have my opinion and you yours. Say what you want who the hell cares? Not me. You remind me of an internet bully.

Agreed.

Some people need to watch highlights of other games and all of those TD passes being completed and realize there are DBs getting beat all of the time. Some Jet fans expectations of our DBs are a little ridiculous.

Expectations has nothing to do with it.

Show me. I I I me me me. PISS OFF I disagreed with you and you cant handle it. I have my opinion and you yours. Say what you want who the hell cares? Not me. You remind me of an internet bully.

Yup, typical visa bullsh*t.

I expected nothing more, nothing less.

Ok then who would you like to see at CB instead of Cromartie? This should be good.

Clown act show me where I said I would want anybody instead of him.

Grown men pointed out a weakness, and your little vagina got hurt as usual, so you make up a bunch of crap.

Mean while anybody that can read, sees what a floozy you are.

Now go away little girl, I have no candy for you.

Clown act show me where I said I would want anybody instead of him.

Grown men pointed out a weakness, and your little vagina got hurt as usual, so you make up a bunch of crap.

Mean while anybody that can read, sees what a floozy you are.

Now go away little girl, I have no candy for you.

You ridiculed the guy and pointed out his weaknesses. Less than 24 hours after a huge victory in which he played a big part of. You are a poor excuse for a NYJETS fan.

You ridiculed the guy and pointed out his weaknesses. Less than 24 hours after a huge victory in which he played a big part of. You are a poor excuse for a NYJETS fan.

No, here is my post:

He is kind of awful when he plays off the man, and he's a very sketchy tackler.

You disagreed with that, then said you did not, and went on to make up a whole bunch of sh*t.

Because you are a little bitch, and it's right here for the whole world to see.

You are a poor excuse of a human being.

No, here is my post:

You disagreed with that, then said you did not, and went on to make up a whole bunch of sh*t.

Because you are a little bitch, and it's right here for the whole world to see.

You are a poor excuse of a human being.

LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU. :tongue2:

Are you guys gonna make me lock this thread? I have no problem with discussions. but Jeez guys, even I never make it personal.

Im done with him/her. They have been riding my a$$ like a diaper for awhile in here. The day after a HUGE victory and im here arguing with a supposed fellow NYJETS fan. NO THANKS

Archived