Sanchize

jeti_knight

Ok so i know we are in the middle of an intense playoff run and this post seems a little unfocused but i would really like to know what everyone thinks about sanchez. Ive been taking a ton of heat from some of my giant fan friends about how much sanchez sucks (i countered with the complete re-enactment of the miracle at the meadowlands commentating). Anyway naturally i stuck up for sanchez saying how he is clutch and has the "it" factor. Was it just my pure optimism or does anyone actually see sanchez as a top quarterback in the nfl in the next few years?

Hes really done a great job protecting the ball and cutting back on the INTs. Hes orchestrated some great comeback victorys. I wish he had a little more arm strength. Overall hes been a good QB. I see him as a top 5 if he stays healthy. And if he wins the Super Bowl even better.

Ok so i know we are in the middle of an intense playoff run and this post seems a little unfocused but i would really like to know what everyone thinks about sanchez. Ive been taking a ton of heat from some of my giant fan friends about how much sanchez sucks (i countered with the complete re-enactment of the miracle at the meadowlands commentating). Anyway naturally i stuck up for sanchez saying how he is clutch and has the "it" factor. Was it just my pure optimism or does anyone actually see sanchez as a top quarterback in the nfl in the next few years?

16 games in college, less than 2 years in the pros, and 24 years old. Can we give him a little bit of time to prove himself please? Maybe when he develops he'll take us to an AFC championship game, back to back playoff seasons, and be the most winningest playoff QB in Jets history. Wait, what???

your friends are right, he sucks

haha real encouraging

yeah i think hes done GOOD not great job but maybe thats a result of the offensive system he plays in? Which really doesnt produce huge qb numbers with the whole ground and pound style. I think id rather a good quarterback whose great in big spots rather than a great quarterback whose sub good in big spots no ?

I thought it was a mistake when they drafted him, but last years playoff run won me over. This year he has done good, but not great. He has alot of potential and he still has alot to learn. He already has 3 playoff wins in second season, not too shabby.

More proof Giants fans are clearly more educated and know more about Football than Jets fans.

So far so good with Sanchez. The jury is still out on whether he will become 'elite'.

Hopefully he will stay healthy and continue to have a good team @ coaching staff around him to be successful.

As far as the age thing, I think Brady was 24 when he won his 1st Super Bowl.

Sanchez can match that if the Jets go all the way this year.

So far so good with Sanchez. The jury is still out on whether he will become 'elite'.

Hopefully he will stay healthy and continue to have a good team @ coaching staff around him to be successful.

As far as the age thing, I think Brady was 24 when he won his 1st Super Bowl.

Sanchez can match that if the Jets go all the way this year.

I thought Sanchez left a year early, how was Brady so young? That's weird.

Archived