Comic relief from ESPN's Tom Jackson

JetsFanInDenver

:rl:

Instead of eating humble pie here is what this d-bag says:

Article:

Many experts picked the Patriots over the Jets, but only one has claimed he did it as a motivational tool for the underdogs.

ESPN analyst Tom Jackson, who was called out by Jets LB Bart Scott after the game, says the reason he picked against the Jets was to get the team ready for the AFC Divisional rematch with the Patriots, which they won, 28-21.

"I played a bit of a psychological game with the Jets," Jackson, unprovoked, said in an interview on ESPN Radio, reported by NESN. "I thought it was important that they have in their minds that they got beat 45-3 [last time they played the Patriots] and that a large segment of the population thinks that could happen to you again."

Jackson gave his prediction -- a 30-10 Patriots' win -- on Sunday morning’s “NFL Countdown” and caught the attention of Scott, who in an ESPN postgame interview yelled, “To all the non-believers, especially you Tom Jackson! Way to have our back Keyshawn (Johnson, who also picked the Patriots)!"

Jackson claims he actually thought the game would be close and that the Jets had a chance to win, but he chose to pick the lopsided final because he knew "all of them were watching."

He added that he and Johnson talked about the effect their picks could have on the game.

Jackson said, “And so, I accept Bart's comments for what they were, but I hope that he understands that I actually am a fan of the Jets, and Rex Ryan, and that defense.

"I think that they were well served by the fact that, yes, they were angry and they got a little angrier, and I think it served them well on the field."

With Jackson now professing his tactics and saying he’s a fan, how are the Jets supposed to get motivated for the AFC Championship against the Steelers?

Link:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpage/espn_jackson_takes_credit_for_motivating_roQP5HmML4jFktAcsctaVN

:rl:

Instead of eating humble pie here is what this d-bag says:

Article:

Many experts picked the Patriots over the Jets, but only one has claimed he did it as a motivational tool for the underdogs.

ESPN analyst Tom Jackson, who was called out by Jets LB Bart Scott after the game, says the reason he picked against the Jets was to get the team ready for the AFC Divisional rematch with the Patriots, which they won, 28-21.

"I played a bit of a psychological game with the Jets," Jackson, unprovoked, said in an interview on ESPN Radio, reported by NESN. "I thought it was important that they have in their minds that they got beat 45-3 [last time they played the Patriots] and that a large segment of the population thinks that could happen to you again."

Jackson gave his prediction -- a 30-10 Patriots' win -- on Sunday morning’s “NFL Countdown” and caught the attention of Scott, who in an ESPN postgame interview yelled, “To all the non-believers, especially you Tom Jackson! Way to have our back Keyshawn (Johnson, who also picked the Patriots)!"

Jackson claims he actually thought the game would be close and that the Jets had a chance to win, but he chose to pick the lopsided final because he knew "all of them were watching."

He added that he and Johnson talked about the effect their picks could have on the game.

Jackson said, “And so, I accept Bart's comments for what they were, but I hope that he understands that I actually am a fan of the Jets, and Rex Ryan, and that defense.

"I think that they were well served by the fact that, yes, they were angry and they got a little angrier, and I think it served them well on the field."

With Jackson now professing his tactics and saying he’s a fan, how are the Jets supposed to get motivated for the AFC Championship against the Steelers?

Link:

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/backpage/espn_jackson_takes_credit_for_motivating_roQP5HmML4jFktAcsctaVN

Jackson's Doucheness is shining through!!

Archived