Help me find this JETS HOODIE!!!

jales22

I want this hoodie..the one Sanchez is wearing at the press confernece...

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/119-Mark-Sanchez-News-Conference/18ac5ef8-9adf-487c-828c-8de53da3ce73

They have the T-Shirt at Jets Shop but not the hoodie...

http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/product.php?productid=19672&cat=549&page=1

Can someone from the NY area help me out??? I'll pay for shipping and cost, etc..

Do they sell them in NY/NJ??

Thanks,

Jales

Would suggest if there is an outlet mall near you, see if the have a Rheebok store. Rheebok loses the NFL contract to Nike the day after the Super Bowl, so they are cutting prices like crazy to cash out.

Good cause that hoody is like $75 retail... the only reason I do not own one really....

Would suggest if there is an outlet mall near you, see if the have a Rheebok store. Rheebok loses the NFL contract to Nike the day after the Super Bowl, so they are cutting prices like crazy to cash out.

So it makes no sense to purchase an authentic Jersey now right?

So it makes no sense to purchase an authentic Jersey now right?

I have authentics from Starter,Champion,Nike and Reebok. Its all a matter of personal choice. Is this confirmed about Nike being the offical outfitter for the NFL in 2011?

Ive seen that hoodie at Kohls and I believe the Reebok factory outlet store.

I have authentics from Starter,Champion,Nike and Reebok. Its all a matter of personal choice. Is this confirmed about Nike being the offical outfitter for the NFL in 2011?

Ive seen that hoodie at Kohls and I believe the Reebok factory outlet store.

Well I have a bet on the game sunday. When we win my Giants fan buddy has purchased both the home & away authentic on-field Braylon Edwards jerseys, to be given to me about the same time we're hoisting that Lamar Hunt. But if the Jerseys look different after Nike then they'll only be good for a year. :-(

I think its confirmed.

Well I have a bet on the game sunday. When we win my Giants fan buddy has purchased both the home & away authentic on-field Braylon Edwards jerseys, to be given to me about the same time we're hoisting that Lamar Hunt. But if the Jerseys look different after Nike then they'll only be good for a year. :-(

I think its confirmed.

Well think about it the NYJETS won it and they were wearing the Reebok jerseys.

Are you serious??? Awesome news. Thanks for the info. Reebok fit sucks.

the links were not for the right HOODIE.

also..i have tried GOOGLE..that's why i came here..i live in omaha..i figured in the NY/NJ area they would have outlet stores and JETS stores...which i don't have access to here in middle america.

thanks for looking guys...maybe it hasn't even been released yet or Sanchez had them make that shirt into a hoodie..

Archived