best movie scene....EVER!!!!

xoenrt2099

Is this code for her boobs looked nice in her wet shirt? That's all I can rememeber from this scene.

This is the only thing I could think of too... Casting that snaggle-toothed, no talent chick as MJ Watson was a monumental mistake, she sucked beyond being able to get hard nipples in cold rain.

Thankfully Chris Nolan came along and showed Stan Lee how comic book movies SHOULD be made...

This is the only thing I could think of too... Casting that snaggle-toothed, no talent chick as MJ Watson was a monumental mistake, she sucked beyond being able to get hard nipples in cold rain.

Thankfully Chris Nolan came along and showed Stan Lee how comic book movies SHOULD be made...

I know and what's crazy is Sam Raimi is one of my all time favorite directors. I grew up with those Evil Dead movies. But Nolan took the genre to a whole other levl!

I know and what's crazy is Sam Raimi is one of my all time favorite directors. I grew up with those Evil Dead movies. But Nolan took the genre to a whole other levl!

Exactly... Hulk (w/ Ed Norton) and Iron Man are examples of Marvel realizing they'd been doing it wrong. Thanks to DC.

Archived