Mafia II free game

serphnx

I bought an Nvidia card a couple of months ago. It came with a free coupon for the Mafia II PC game. I have a free code that I'm never going to use. I think you have to go on Steam and enter it. I figure I'll give it to somebody on JN, anybody want this thing? I'll just PM you the code, it should work since I did not use it myself.

If more than one person wants it I guess we'll figure out how to give it out. I will just PM the code I guess to whoever wants it, especially if it's only one person that asks.

I bought an Nvidia card a couple of months ago. It came with a free coupon for the Mafia II PC game. I have a free code that I'm never going to use. I think you have to go on Steam and enter it. I figure I'll give it to somebody on JN, anybody want this thing? I'll just PM you the code, it should work since I did not use it myself.

If more than one person wants it I guess we'll figure out how to give it out. I will just PM the code I guess to whoever wants it, especially if it's only one person that asks.

I use Steam on the Mac, not sure if it matters, but I'm down to try it out. Dibs? and thanks.

Archived