Hey Max And BZ How Does THIS One Feel Now?

SoFlaJets

Much better. Almost makes the shut out feel a little less painful. Very glad to see the Steelers lose. That fan base needs a kick in the a$$.

BZ

They'll bounce back quickly though-the Pirates pitchers and catchers report in a little over a week BWAHAHA

In a way it sucks because the majority of the fans there are great. Keep thinking of the 6 or 7 people that jumped on our bus to call us NY Losers. Calling us the f word with kids on the bus. But like I said that was the minority. Although those throwing ice balls into our tailgate, not feeling sorry for them.

It is always a few that gives everyone a bad name.

All that being said, I heard this song like 800 times in Pitt.

Great town. Great franchise. Great history. This wasn't their year, a testament to how well run they are though when they even made it to the Super Bowl after all the issues they had this season.

If I was at a tailgate that people were throwing iceballs at I would have introduced them to baseball season early, if you know what I mean. Talking sh*t is one thing, getting hit with ice in the head could have seriously hurt someone. How ******* stupid can people be ?

Archived