Top draft target

experto25

Look for the Jets to target Justin Houston from Georgia in the bottom of the first round.This guy is explosive and is a monster edge rusher similar to Terrel Suggs which is a must get for us.We have to do what it takes to land him.

I would love to see this happen. Guy plays lights out and would make a great addition to this team. Think we really need a DE here but he is too small to play that for us.

I'd wait until the combine, that's gonna shake a lot of things out. Clay Matthews wasn't talked about nearly as much as Cushing and Mauluga and than shot up the boards after a great senior bowl and amazing combine. Look for Brooks Reed to do the same thing.

No. We have to choose now. Gholston was a bad pick and did well at the combine, so we have to completely discount the combine and pro days.

Look for the Jets to target Justin Houston from Georgia in the bottom of the first round.This guy is explosive and is a monster edge rusher similar to Terrel Suggs which is a must get for us.We have to do what it takes to land him.

Its funny how awful that team was and they will still have 2 first rounds picks.

Houston is really good.

Purdue DE Ryan kerrigan should be gone (possibly to NE) but if by some miracle he's not... that's another easy pick for the Jets. No one thought Kyle Wilson would fall to 28 last year.

I personally think Wilkerson is alot better then Kerrigan and Heyward. Both them are very inconsistent.

I personally think Wilkerson is alot better then Kerrigan and Heyward. Both them are very inconsistent.

Kerrigan and Heyward have been dominating for 4 years in the big 10. Wilkerson has had 2 good years in the MAC. I like all these prospects but the inconsistent label seems inappropriate.

Kerrigan and Heyward have been dominating for 4 years in the big 10. Wilkerson has had 2 good years in the MAC. I like all these prospects but the inconsistent label seems inappropriate.

Heyward isn't physical all the time and I've seen him get blown up a few times, he takes plays off so it seems. But I still wont hate the pick if jets get him I just feel like it will be a reach for him.(even tho hes projected to go around that time) Kerrigan cant play 3-4 DE and lacks agility to play linebacker.

Archived