Replace Jenkins with Harris on the banner.

visajets

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see on the banner

• Harris
    • Jenkins

Name one that would replace him... what I like about all four guys his when the jets are playing good all of them are supporting them on radio shows,tv interviews. They are true JETS

I have heard Namath be very critical of the Jets. Curtis Martin, always a professional.

So did Trent Dilfer. Only difference is Trent only had 16 more INT's than TD's and had a QB rating over 70... oh, and Trent is actually a good analyst/commentator.

I missed this. So your on a NYJETS forum and your lobbying for Trent Dilfer over Joe Namath?

So, it's been two weeks. The overwhelming consensus is to remove Jenkins, yet, he remains. Jeez, it takes less time to overthrow Gadhafi ...

I agree the people have spoken. Im in the process of scheduling a rally outside of Maxs house. Details to follow.

There are far greater tragedies in the world than the players that appear on the Jetnation Banner,and whether they are active or participating NYJ.

It takes someone time, and ostensibly money in order to change it.

I view the Banner as a "new season" type of change. Once the rosters appear set, then the banner changes can go into effect.

Patience.

Archived