The Office Mafia Game Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before. I did not submit a name and the duck didn't break due to my use. It was destroyed by someone else.

Interesting.

So... either Lily is scum and had no use for the item, and told the destroyer (also scum) to break it when it got to you...

OR... this destroyer of items has the ability to follow item movement and destroy them with the new recipient?

I feel like JVOR has been pretty specific so he would have specified that SMC took Sharrow down with him, which he did not, so I'm assuming they were different.

Okay... how about this?

The door bursts open. SMC starts to go nuts, tossing tables around and throwing office equipment.

"Sharrow, was it you???" SMC grabs Sharrow by the arm and pulls Sharrow into the conference room.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Sharrow cries out.

"You vindictive piece of sh*t! You've always had it out for me!"

"**** you, I don't have to take your crap anymore!"

SMC and Sharrow start bitch-slapping each other. Corporate is stunned by the display they are witnessing. "You're both fired. I don't care who started it, office violence is not tolerated."

Seems self-explanatory that SMC took Sharrow out with him...

@MOD - is this flavor, or actual game detail?

I don't know, but I think so, given the wording of the PM I got when I got it.

Hmmm... so you know who gave it to you, then?

Did we ever discuss this? Are we under the impression that SMC took out Sharrow or were these 2 deaths separate of each other?

Definitely under the impression that SMC took him out as part of his role.

On phone, but Vicious is reveal #2 for this phase.

Frak! Thought so.

Vic, anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself while you're in reveal mode?

Interesting.

So... either Lily is scum and had no use for the item, and told the destroyer (also scum) to break it when it got to you...

OR... this destroyer of items has the ability to follow item movement and destroy them with the new recipient?

Lily could potentially be 3rd party, but she's not scum by virtue of the fact that she was targeted by scum which then resulted in JC's firing.

I think it was pretty clear SMC took out Sharrow. "fired" is the term used for both so I see it as scum killing SMC and Sharrow being an extension of the firing.

much like the cop and doc I'm beginning to believe there isn't necessarily a defined SK either. DANVOR seem to be spreading actions around and letting whoever gets an object decide.

I DO however think there may be more than 1 3rd party with a separate win condition. DPR is proof there was at least one.

Okay... how about this?

Seems self-explanatory that SMC took Sharrow out with him...

@MOD - is this flavor, or actual game detail?

That does make it seem that way, but I wasnt certain. Pretty ballsy of SMC to take someone out that early in the game.

Did we give up on seeing who was in favor of Lily releasing the name?

I didn't.

So far we got you, me, and Crusher.

Anyone else want to hear Lily's N1 investigation result?

We should discuss getting more of a reveal out of Vic, too, being that admitting to having a broken mallard counts as one of our three for the day - and he seems to be on a few people's short lists.

Frak! Thought so.

Vic, anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself while you're in reveal mode?

Yes, but I'm not risking modkill to tell you. I got it night one. It should be obvious.

Frak! Thought so.

Really??? ******* lame

I thought this was limited to roles. Gay. Will my role reveal count as ANOTHER reveal?

Yes, but I'm not risking modkill to tell you. I got it night one. It should be obvious.

If you got it from another player, and your PM said as much, I don't see why that would result in a modkill. If you simply got it from the mod, I don't know why you'd be penalized saying that, either.

Really??? ******* lame

I thought this was limited to roles. Gay. Will my role reveal count as ANOTHER reveal?

No. Once you reveal anything, you're free to reveal everything in the same day phase. If you get a new item tomorrow, it would count as another reveal to discuss it tomorrow.

I didn't.

I'm in favor of it. The smaller the pool the better. Although I think I know who she's going to say.

I didn't.

We should discuss getting more of a reveal out of Vic, too, being that admitting to having a broken mallard counts as one of our three for the day - and he seems to be on a few people's short lists.

Might as well have her spill the beans now - makes her more accountable with this reveal of hers.

I'd like Lily to tell us who she investigated.

I'd like Vic to fully reveal.

Half reveals basically mean we have to waste future reveals on getting the rest of the information from them. Might as well spill it.

All right people might as well reveal now.

I'm the token black dude. Stanley. I always want to get the **** out of the office and constantly have my eye on the clock. I am allowed to ONE TIME, again, ONE TIME am allowed to end the day phase early. I am town. So yea. There ya go. I'll die soon eventually as I'm sure scum won't want to have the threat of having a phase go without the death of a townie.

Being that we don't have a solid train going, I'd be ok with using my ability to allow us to at least not lynch a townie this phase.

All right people might as well reveal now.

I'm the token black dude. Stanley. I always want to get the **** out of the office and constantly have my eye on the clock. I am allowed to ONE TIME, again, ONE TIME am allowed to end the day phase early. I am town. So yea. There ya go. I'll die soon eventually as I'm sure scum won't want to have the threat of having a phase go without the death of a townie.

Being that we don't have a solid train going, I'd be ok with using my ability to allow us to at least not lynch a townie this phase.

Hmmm....

Sounds a lot like JF80's ability to stop a lynch role. :unsure:

Hmmm....

Ninja'd by Slats... ability to stop a lynch, ability to end a day phase without a lynch. Gotta assume JF80's ability ends day phase too, otherwise whats the point?

Hmmm....

Right. It's part of the reason I haven't loved J80 but I'm willing to prove my ability right now. We can test both of our abilities, that would be my suggestion. Have a train run up and have J80 stop it. if we both can use it it's possible we're both town. I'm open to any ideas.

Sounds like either Vic or JF80 is lying. Given that I have an UBER STRONG TOWN READ™ on Vic, I'm going to

Vote: JF80

Haha! I don't have a solid town read on either one, but I'd probably lean in the same direction between the two. I'd like to hear from JF80 on the subject, though, first.

Do we have a deadline for this day phase, yet?

Haha! I don't have a solid town read on either one, but I'd probably lean in the same direction between the two. I'd like to hear from JF80 on the subject, though, first.

Do we have a deadline for this day phase, yet?

Dunno - and I'm afraid to cast a vote cause I have no idea what the vote counts are.

Ninja'd by Slats... ability to stop a lynch, ability to end a day phase without a lynch. Gotta assume JF80's ability ends day phase too, otherwise whats the point?

That role is a role we had out in my and AVM's Full Metal Alchemist game.

Sharrow had a role where he could end night phase, which is the opposite of mine. I was suspicious of J80 and he kind of disappeared after playing out front. I understand having doubts about me but I'm willing to use my ability now.

Sounds like either Vic or JF80 is lying. Given that I have an UBER STRONG TOWN READ™ on Vic, I'm going to

Vote: JF80

Wombat, I believe this is your longest post of the game.

Archived