Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

I was a mod confirmed townie after I was killed by the vig

I realize that.

Being mod-confirmed after death has no significance in the instance you brought it up. You played like a lying, scummy townie and got killed for it. Now you are playing like a scummy ****er again... it doesn't automatically make you town again, just because you were the first time.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily I answered what you wanted me to then you disappeared. Checking in the scum qt for suggestions? (argue back with me, back the apes points up.) that should keep everything smoothe. So Lily who else am I scum with? What other cases do you have?

I realize that.

Being mod-confirmed after death has no significance in the instance you brought it up. You played like a lying, scummy townie and got killed for it. Now you are playing like a scummy ****er again... it doesn't automatically make you town again, just because you were the first time.

Lily said I'm scummy based on my own play this whole game. That would include my first incarnation because she said whole game. I was innocent then and then I got reincarnated and I've been playing the same. So if she was using the scummy play argument then that was my counter.

Lily is a big girl ape. Next time let her answer for herself.

Lily said I'm scummy based on my own play this whole game. That would include my first incarnation because she said whole game. I was innocent then and then I got reincarnated and I've been playing the same. So if she was using the scummy play argument then that was my counter.

Lily is a big girl ape. Next time let her answer for herself.

I was responding to a post you clearly wrote in response to my notes in red above.

I really wish Crusher had stayed in the game. You are a sh*t show.

I was responding to a post you clearly wrote in response to my notes in red above.

I really wish Crusher had stayed in the game. You are a sh*t show.

I mentioned lily in that post that you dissected in red. That was intended for her and you jumped in and answered my concerns for her. Yes I readressed your point that you made in red but the part about lily answering her own questions was in referendum of the post you disected. I figured id address one of your concerns and then mention letting lily answer her own questions. I figured your brain could process what I was meaning but I was wrong. It's not your fault ape, it's mine. I should have known you would make a bigger scene out of it then what it should be. I'm going back to responding to you with :P

I mentioned lily in that post that you dissected in red. That was intended for her and you jumped in and answered my concerns for her. Yes I readressed your point that you made in red but the part about lily answering her own questions was in referendum of the post you disected. I figured id address one of your concerns and then mention letting lily answer her own questions. I figured your brain could process what I was meaning but I was wrong. It's not your fault ape, it's mine. I should have known you would make a bigger scene out of it then what it should be. I'm going back to responding to you with :P

You mentioned Lily once, you wrote 2 paragraphs about me lying, none of which can be substantiated - what do you expect me to do?

@CTM so if I wouldn't have hammered and kept my vote in the air against you and AVM and I wouldn't have hammered smash and kept my vote on slats that would be less suspicious. AVM was just bout the guaranteed lynch someone had to hammer. I stated my reasons for switching my vote and I'm glad I switched.

The whole case with smash and slats. I thought slats was scummy. I talked about it when I was a ghost. So when Smash countered I believed Smash more. I hammered because Smash was just about the guaranteed lynch. One of them was lying and the other was telling the truth. If we would have lynched the slats instead we would have lynched smash the next day.

No it was that you intially pushed 1 way, then flopped at the last minute for the face saving hammer..

No it was that you intially pushed 1 way, then flopped at the last minute for the face saving hammer..

I gave my reasons for doing so. I wouldn't have decimated scum numbers. Maybe one time but not two. I would have at least tried to save one

Your guess is as good as mine about Duke. He's not posted enough for me to get a good read. He could be anything. I strongly feel like Brett is GF, but I can't get a good beat on the last one.

Guy hasn't been around all game and then shows up with like 20% of his total posts on that morning pushing scum agenda... too conveinant..

Jack, what's the matter? Can't you read? I said I was not arguing with you all day. If someone else has questions, I'll address them. You've dominated this game long enough.

CTM between you and AVM I was honestly undecided. I didn't flip flop.

Slats and smash I did, but I thought slats was scummy. Wouldn't a scum member try and backtrack support for a now known member of the mafia? I didn't. I've stood by my guns because that's what I believe.

The only thing that makes me think the monkey is town is the double vote thing.

Jack is so scummy that if he is scum, he's either worse at it than JiF, or he's using some sort of reverse psychology thing on the town.

Verbal thought DPR had given off scum tells before taking over DPR's spot. Wonder what he thinks now.

Brett did a complete 180º on me when I was up against Smash's counter claim. First he was vouching for me as town, then he was pushing hard to lynch me. It's omgus, I know, but it sticks out.

Heh - I think I was wrong about DPR. ;-)

For me, I'm thinking of a vote on either Jack or Duke. Duke is more for the silence. Scum never mind having a player out in front and a player waaayyyyy in back. The least active player in this game has been Duke by far.

On the other hand, we have Jack. I'll grant to him that he's been playing much of the same since he came back, but that's a null tell. Reason is simple WIFOM. He knows mafia. He could act the same and just toss out this WIFOM of his to prove his alignment never changed....when it actually did. No idea there - just a speculation.

Those are my 2 favorite for today. I honestly want to stay away from CTM and Brett due to this godfather sh*t. Would rather lynch elsewhere.

Lily gets an honorable mention for skating. Love ya Lily, but your playstyle hasn't been the same here. You haven't ramped up like usual. Still very chill and backburner. Not normal. Not much poking.

Jack, what's the matter? Can't you read? I said I was not arguing with you all day. If someone else has questions, I'll address them. You've dominated this game long enough.

Fair enough. Then help me understand where the poking and prodding and gusto of scumhunter Lily have been. I play a similar game, in that it takes me a couple of days to ramp up....but you haven't done that yet and we are in day 6 or something.

?

Guy hasn't been around all game and then shows up with like 20% of his total posts on that morning pushing scum agenda... too conveinant..

I personally think RD is a lock for scum.

But I can't decided between Brett/Lily/Jack/Verbal on the final one.

Slats and smash I did, but I thought slats was scummy. Wouldn't a scum member try and backtrack support for a now known member of the mafia? I didn't. I've stood by my guns because that's what I believe.

You voted me right away, I honestly thought I was about to be speed lynched.. I'd imagine scum did too.. I can't believe AVM would make that play without 1 scum member initally adding a mommentum vote.

The second lynch, what we know is that jif was scum and pushed slats immediately..

Avm was scum and hung back waiting to see which way the town was going before dropping a distancing vote (this is what I intially prodded the ape for).

I'd have to imagine they split their support on both, i bet one of them was hanging around waiting to put me at l-1 and then ended up bussing him...

Heh - I think I was wrong about DPR. ;-)

For me, I'm thinking of a vote on either Jack or Duke. Duke is more for the silence. Scum never mind having a player out in front and a player waaayyyyy in back. The least active player in this game has been Duke by far.

On the other hand, we have Jack. I'll grant to him that he's been playing much of the same since he came back, but that's a null tell. Reason is simple WIFOM. He knows mafia. He could act the same and just toss out this WIFOM of his to prove his alignment never changed....when it actually did. No idea there - just a speculation.

Those are my 2 favorite for today. I honestly want to stay away from CTM and Brett due to this godfather sh*t. Would rather lynch elsewhere.

Lily gets an honorable mention for skating. Love ya Lily, but your playstyle hasn't been the same here. You haven't ramped up like usual. Still very chill and backburner. Not normal. Not much poking.

I'm sorry for that, believe me, especially since I have to take the next game or two off. Every time I've looked back to try and find something everything's been all about Jack. This game is impossible, for me at least. I can't stand it when a player needs to be the center of attention like that. It lets everyone else fly under the radar, and makes scum hunting really hard. I'm not the best scumhunter on JN on my best days.

I think if I were to have to choose another scum, I'd look at Duke. I agree about one out in front and one hiding.

Heh, he didn't flip-flop?

So we have probably 3 more scum and maybe a symp. If there is a symp that'd put us at 6 to 4? If we mislynch today and the scum nk anyone but their symp then it's over. We have to hit scum today.

Either CTM or AVM is scum. Just which one? I haven't had really a read from either of them. If anything I'd lean more to CTM being town. It's not a strong enough feeling to say either way. I feel AVM would have more to gain. This is a possible end game lynch here.

I'd really like to hear more from Lily, verb, and RD.

Ape thinks I made a slip. I feel Lily backed it up because I've been hounding her all game. Either AVM or CTM needs to go today. All we need is six votes and I'm not willing to vote either yet.

All you've done is avoided questions when I've posed them. Vary rarely have you adressed my concerns. I like to talk, point things out, keep the game rolling and interesting. If that means I get questioned and suspected that's fine, because I ask as much as I receive and it keeps things flowing so it's a plus.

Leaving work now - will check on later. Stanley Cup playoff game tonight. I know you pansies like football a lot, but a real man's game is hockey. Watch it tonight!

I would, but it's my mahjong night with the girls.

I'm sorry for that, believe me, especially since I have to take the next game or two off. Every time I've looked back to try and find something everything's been all about Jack. This game is impossible, for me at least. I can't stand it when a player needs to be the center of attention like that. It lets everyone else fly under the radar, and makes scum hunting really hard. I'm not the best scumhunter on JN on my best days.

I think if I were to have to choose another scum, I'd look at Duke. I agree about one out in front and one hiding.

I don't have to be in the center of attention. I just like to post. Like I just said.

This is after Jack came back as Crusher... right after Pac was lynched.

Lily can talk now. She should have some interesting comments. I'd love to hear them. I'd be happy voting for slats, lily, or Sharrow tomorrow.

How do you know when she can talk?

ha, i was going to guess jack.. not me

Not sure it would have worked...

Jack is what you would get if you made a smoothie out of my semen, 4loco, DPR's monocle, Pac's pubes and the brain of a housefly. Shoved it up JIF's vagina, impregnated her, hatched the baby after 10 months, immediately lobotomized it and replaced its powdered milk with cocaine.

Archived