Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No a$$hole you can hit the home button and the button on the top at the same time and it saves a picture of the screen into your photos.

You fling insults like you fling retarded comments. Blah, blah, blah...

So you will send him a screen capture of you making a new post on your phone? And that would prove what exactly? That you walked across the room, picked up your phone and used it while sitting at your desk? Your absurdity knows no bounds.

You fling insults like you fling retarded comments. Blah, blah, blah...

So you will send him a screen capture of you making a new post on your phone? And that would prove what exactly? That you walked across the room, picked up your phone and used it while sitting at your desk? Your absurdity knows no bounds.

I've received multiple screen shots which prove nothing again but one of 2 things.

1 - He's scum, and incredibly bad at defending himself

2 - He's innocent, and incredibly bad at defending himself.

I do admit there is a sort innocent Forrest Gump vibe.

On the phone out stocking up for tomorrow nights phish show .. Won't be back at CPU for a bit but I deaf read through quick and have some thoughts...

If jig wasn't double voter I'd be voting ape.. The guy has spanned the thread with more theories and at this point has accused everyone but duke.. Go figure

I don't agree with Jack that scum had two double voters .. Doesn't make sense and kind of clears ape for me.. Unfortunately

don't agree with the lynch Brett crowd either.. With minimal town roles and 2 dead roles scum plus a silencer , a godfather doesn't seem like a slam dunk.. Especially with other strong candidates available to lynch

dukes sudden activeness at another key point concerns me more

lastly.. Jack was another one pushing slats to reveal.. Which I think was scums agenda.. I'm leaning towards hammering but want to reread a bit more.. Also want to hear apes thoughts on duke first

On the phone out stocking up for tomorrow nights phish show .. Won't be back at CPU for a bit but I deaf read through quick and have some thoughts...

If jig wasn't double voter I'd be voting ape.. The guy has spanned the thread with more theories and at this point has accused everyone but duke.. Go figure

I don't agree with Jack that scum had two double voters .. Doesn't make sense and kind of clears ape for me.. Unfortunately

don't agree with the lynch Brett crowd either.. With minimal town roles and 2 dead roles scum plus a silencer , a godfather doesn't seem like a slam dunk.. Especially with other strong candidates available to lynch

lastly.. Jack was another one pushing slats to reveal.. Which I think was scums agenda.. I'm leaning towards hammering but want to reread a bit more.. Also want to hear apes thoughts on duke first

What do you mean 'another' key point?

I haven't done anything of interest since the begining, which is why I'm trying to be more active because it's starting to make me look bad.

Question - Jack as been at L1 since 5:30am EST, when Duke put him there.

I've been on since 8:30 - Verbal since 9:00 - no sign of CTM or Dan.

What do you make of him sitting at L1 this long?

You answered your own question, but scum could already be on his train and/or unwilling to take the heat for hammering someome they know to be innocent.

Totally agree with the bold. His play has been extremely scummy. Always trying to tie people together, I know he suggested Smash and I might be running a gambit amongst many others. I'd probably still be hearing about that possibility if I wasn't dead. Haha. He was supposedly given a one time use power on D2 - anyone else get anything like that at any time during the game? I figure the vig kills could be like that. If you had a one time vig kill offered sometime after D1, this would be a good time to step forward - and if you're a full time vig with bullets left, you shouldn't. But so far, the money is the only player who's gotten anything like that out of 20 of us the whole game - that the rest of us know about.

I think scum is loaded up more than the town to balance the fact that the dead can speak. If I was scum, I'd be pissed that even after I kill a player off, they can still mouth off. Just saying it's not 100% impossible that scum had two double voters.

And that I think the GF role is likely. AVM following Vic to watch Brett investigate me, then Brett does a complete 180º on me the following day when Smash counters me - knowing that the cop had an innocent investigation on him. It's pretty perfect.

I share the same concern about the wifom his play has created.

Part of me thinks, okay, he's scum and the other scum member is either staying off thread (Dan, CTM) or has already bused themselves by voting him (Lily, Brett, Duke). If he was town, then 1 scum would have voted him by now right? Then the other would probably avoid the thread and avoid the hammer. Essentially, no matter his alignment the last thing I expect scum to do here is hammer and call attention to themselves. THEN I see you start a competing train, and goad Duke to move his vote... and that can be interpreted a couple different ways too.

The other part of me thinks that all the people that are playing scummy, are not scum... and its the squeaky clean CTM and Dan that are the final 2. CTM's played NOTHING like the typical out-front, pipering, trap-setting scum-hunter we know him to be... and it just seemed VERY odd to me that Dan was so confident (when all game she's second-guessing herself) in her read on Slats and then CTM, that she'd steer that lynch away from CTM and over to AVM... I mean Dan hasn't given us anything, but her, JVOR and CTM all kicked it into high-gear to make sure AVM got lynched... makes CTM and her look pretty good no?

I dunno. Conspiracy theories are bubbling over.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My alignment is revealed and I have been hounding scum all game, and you find me suspicious? LOL.

Except for that fact that Brett is likely scum. Are you really that tone deaf to his posts? Read them over. Name one remotely helpful thing he's pushed.

I think you should lynch RD.

Frankly as of right now I think You (I28) are playing with less conviction than normal. The end result is feeling guilty about everyone and focusing in on one person. I have no read on Jack. He's definitely fun and brought a ton to the game. I also am not a good source to ask when you have plenty of inactives. I'd lynch Lily faster than I'd lynch Jack. Jack has at least attempted to play the game.

It's because you're Asian. You are known to be sneaky. Racial profiling is awesome.

Thank god he doesn't post from his phone, Asian drivers are bad enough when they're supposedly paying attention.

Slats, I'm reasonably sure that the Ape is town. Call it an educated hunch. ;-)

Which makes me really think that there is a GF in this game. We seem to have a knack of viewing them and then getting ****ed by them. I really think Brett should be the lynch today.

You answered your own question, but scum could already be on his train and/or unwilling to take the heat for hammering someome they know to be innocent.

Totally agree with the bold. His play has been extremely scummy. Always trying to tie people together, I know he suggested Smash and I might be running a gambit amongst many others. I'd probably still be hearing about that possibility if I wasn't dead. Haha. He was supposedly given a one time use power on D2 - anyone else get anything like that at any time during the game? I figure the vig kills could be like that. If you had a one time vig kill offered sometime after D1, this would be a good time to step forward - and if you're a full time vig with bullets left, you shouldn't. But so far, the money is the only player who's gotten anything like that out of 20 of us the whole game - that the rest of us know about.

I think scum is loaded up more than the town to balance the fact that the dead can speak. If I was scum, I'd be pissed that even after I kill a player off, they can still mouth off. Just saying it's not 100% impossible that scum had two double voters.

And that I think the GF role is likely. AVM following Vic to watch Brett investigate me, then Brett does a complete 180º on me the following day when Smash counters me - knowing that the cop had an innocent investigation on him. It's pretty perfect.

Ape is pushing idiotic crap and really spewing out the same nonsense that scum tried to push. If he's scum, he'd be needing to try really hard to get the team to win and lately he's screaming it loudly. He just kind of bumped himself up to #3 on my list of suspects when he wasn't on the radar at all before.

I don't know how you can physically look over Brett's posts for the entire game and think "hmmm. That guy sounds remotely like a townie." He and JiF pushed to get Slats harder than anyone else, and yet everyone just ignores that?

Which makes me really think that there is a GF in this game. We seem to have a knack of viewing them and then getting ****ed by them. I really think Brett should be the lynch today.

I have the weirdest boner

If I had to provide 3 names from scum it'd be Brett, Lily, RD. The 3 most unhelpful people all game. I typically view people who are unhelpful this late into the game as scum just chilling. Especially after getting nailed 3 nights in a row.

I agree that Brett should be the lynch. To quote Hess: "KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL"

If I had to provide 3 names from scum it'd be Brett, Lily, RD. The 3 most unhelpful people all game. I typically view people who are unhelpful this late into the game as scum just chilling. Especially after getting nailed 3 nights in a row.

My list is mostly the same. Lily's play has been relatively sketchy, but based on AVM and JiF both putting votes on her early in the game, she's probably bumped down to #4 on my list. Also, I figure AVM might have been concerned that a watcher was out there, so may have legitimately tracked Dan and Lily as scum.

My list is mostly the same. Lily's play has been relatively sketchy, but based on AVM and JiF both putting votes on her early in the game, she's probably bumped down to #4 on my list. Also, I figure AVM might have been concerned that a watcher was out there, so may have legitimately tracked Dan and Lily as scum.

Lily had pressure from the get-go. It's funny how we can perceive the same situation totally differently. I see those two votes as possible distance votes

High Five?

I used to like you.

I will be logging off shortly, and NOT posting while driving.

I'll log back in around 6PM ET to see what's going on, i promise.

Can you switch your vote from Jack to Brett first? Just to remove Jack from L-1.....just in case.

Lily had pressure from the get-go. It's funny how we can perceive the same situation totally differently. I see those two votes as possible distance votes

It's possible. You can definitely view it that way. I don't think it's enough evidence for me to not vote her. After Brett, it's been a little harder for me to pinpoint who I think is the last one.

Duke and Lily are both people i'd rather lynch than Jack for today.

I definitely agree with the bold. If scum has a role like that, they're deeply concerned about the town having one, too. Otherwise, why would AVM say he followed Vic on N3? Tough for a townie tracker to justify that, but he said it out of concern of getting caught in a lie if he didn't, IMHO.

I think scum expected that play to work, which would pretty much clear CTM in my eyes, too.

It's possible. You can definitely view it that way. I don't think it's enough evidence for me to not vote her. After Brett, it's been a little harder for me to pinpoint who I think is the last one.

Duke and Lily are both people i'd rather lynch than Jack for today.

I agree 100% on the last line. I'm not worried about Jack for today.

I think I've been the only one who has successfully poked Duke into giving us some content, the case you made on him earlier was based on me eliciting contributions from him. Making him take a position if you will, which has been the only thing I feel I've done well this game... rattle people into taking a position and not being wishy-washy, so we could hold them to what they say.

His thoughts mirrored mine - perhaps sincere, perhaps so as not to ping me. I don't know.

The most distressing thing I've seen from him so far, is him putting Jack at L1 at 5:30am, and staying online for about 6 hours now. That pings me, makes me thing something is hanging in the balance. All his other play has been drive-by style.

Like I posted earlier, I've been obsessed with the players who are playing scummy - to the point where it makes me wonder if its the clean players that are the real scum. Conspiracy theories are something I tend to do as town, when I get spun around and paranoid, you know this.

The last sentence is probably the most compelling to lynch Brett now.... and just put Jack on ignore.

Archived