Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

And I will say this now. If we are killed, please use the way people have played us to your advantage. It will only help the town.

I think its super helpful to have 2 confirmed townies right now. Reactions are great. There has been a lot to go on since we opened this can of worms.

Townies will be smart and use this...scum will do everything they can to shoot it down.

Ahh the desparate attempt at staying alive. Could you give me a good EMO post at L1 please or is that CTM's job ?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JiF and CTM's reveal is good...

for me to poop on.

I don't like it, I don't like them, and I'd just as soon see them stoned to death. Try this on: what if we've already killed 2 scum and CTM and JiFruit are the last 2. They could have concocted this whole charade in an effort to try and make it to end game.

I've never seen masons with Vig shots.. I suppose tomorrow they'll reveal they have vests too which is why they're still alive.

At some point I'd like to carve through the BS and get to the bottom of this.

Lets kill JiF and/or CTM and go from there.

Ha! Good stuff. Wrong, but good.

Thank you PAC and with that I will unvote CTM and Vote JIF because they are both scum.

You are also all about the wrong.

Scum should kill one of JC, CTM, or JiF at night.

I'm willing to get to night phase and see if someone is bludgeoned to death by lawyers again before going after JiF or CTM at this time. I agree that their role is extremely unconventional, but I think the pragmatic play is to let it play out.

Ahh the desparate attempt at staying alive. Could you give me a good EMO post at L1 please or is that CTM's job ?

Its all good bro. Figured this would be helpful. We didnt have to do this...I could have let it go...but I figured you guys would be smarter than this and we could use having 2 confirmed townies in the game.

My only mistake was actually thinking you guys would make the wise choice here.

If anything, you should allow me to see the evening. It would be very telling...but ofcourse you wouldnt do that Smash or Doc. Because you know damn well that I'd be testing you.

Smart play to try to get me lynched for fake claimed doc, eh?

I'm willing to get to night phase and see if someone is bludgeoned to death by lawyers again before going after JiF or CTM at this time. I agree that their role is extremely unconventional, but I think the pragmatic play is to let it play out.

You are off my radar btw. 2 very town posts from you as you are actually using your brain.

Pay attention to Smash right now. Why is he so nervous about me getting to the night phase?

You are off my radar btw. 2 very town posts from you as you are actually using your brain.

Pay attention to Smash right now. Why is he so nervous about me getting to the night phase?

Honestly JIF Im not nervous at all are you saying to can kill both night and day ?? Interesting Stuff. I have no issue with you or CTM getting lynched I voted for you because you had more votes. if you live and want to kill me tonight with your scum talents you go for it.

To piggy back off this line of thinking which is the direction we should be headed.

Me, CTM, JC, Smash and Vic - should all be allowed to see the evening. And we should shoot from outside that pool.

Verb and Nae are my top choices. I'm highly confident Smash is scum right now too. There is a reason he's pressing so hard to not let me see the night. He should be put to the test tonight...if you know what I mean.

This is the most logical decision for the town.

Kissin up to Slats now eh ? I hope he does use his brain.

Honestly JIF Im not nervous at all are you saying to can kill both night and day ?? Interesting Stuff. I have no issue with you or CTM getting lynched I voted for you because you had more votes. if you live and want to kill me tonight with your scum talents you go for it.

DEER IN HEADLIGHTS

You fell for the trap brother.

Everything I do is calculated. Always. Just remember that.

I appreciate JiF is calling this a super townie post but I disagree.

If I was scum I'd leave them all alive. That's the best course of action IMO. And assuming the 3 above are town (which I think is highly unlikely) then I'm not worried that I gave scum an idea. If they hadn't thought of that already we are dealing with a stupid scum team.

You're not stupid Slats.. curious you thought to say this.

This makes no sense

It does to those thinking. Dont feel bad. You arent the first to fall from my scum hunting abilities.

I'm just really good as town. I suck as mafia...but I'm ******* bad a$$ when I'm town. And you are just another victim to my brilliance.

FTR - you are my overall favorite for scum right now. But because I'm town and I'm thinking, it makes sense to let you see the night phase.

It does to those thinking. Dont feel bad. You arent the first to fall from my scum hunting abilities.

I'm just really good as town. I suck as mafia...but I'm ******* bad a$$ when I'm town. And you are just another victim to my brilliance.

FTR - you are my overall favorite for scum right now. But because I'm town and I'm thinking, it makes sense to let you see the night phase.

JIF with allthis self proclaimed Brilliance you have not trapped me into anything first of all .... And what will be your explanation when I turn up town ? Will you then finally consider yourself a horrible scum hunter in your sig ? Little side bet maybe ? Sig of choice ? No more cute gator for Joo if your so sure

If I was scum I'd leave them all alive. That's the best course of action IMO. And assuming the 3 above are town (which I think is highly unlikely) then I'm not worried that I gave scum an idea. If they hadn't thought of that already we are dealing with a stupid scum team.

Do what you want bro. I honestly thought this would be helpful. But if you lynch me or CTM, you lynch town. That I can guarantee with 100% certainty. Not my fault we're not allowed to reveal. Is it a trust me scenario...yep!...but thats not my fault.

Out of curiosity, what did CTM or I stand to gain by doing this if we are scum?

JIF with allthis self proclaimed Brilliance you have not trapped me into anything first of all .... And what will be your explanation when I turn up town ? Will you then finally consider yourself a horrible scum hunter in your sig ? Little side bet maybe ? Sig of choice ? No more cute gator for Joo if your so sure

If I havent trapped you, then you suck at this game. Which isnt a surprise after how stupid your decision was last game when we were scum together...but thats a different story.

Gotta run, gotta meeting, be on again later.

I'm town bro, so is CTM, if your town, you'll unvote me.

Do what you want bro. I honestly thought this would be helpful. But if you lynch me or CTM, you lynch town. That I can guarantee with 100% certainty. Not my fault we're not allowed to reveal. Is it a trust me scenario...yep!...but thats not my fault.

Out of curiosity, what did CTM or I stand to gain by doing this if we are scum?

In one post we got 100 % certainty and no revel that is based on trust. Nice

If they're all town, then the scum has a cop and two vig's to shoot at tonight. They don't need me telling them that, I'm just pointing it out to the town. The wifom isn't worth the risk of being caught in an investigation or killed. If they're town, they're going to start being picked off. If they continue to live, then we'll have to reassess.

I'm not lynching any of them today.

I would lynch Vic if he wasn't having a baby today, though.

If they're all town, then the scum has a cop and two vig's to shoot at tonight. They don't need me telling them that, I'm just pointing it out to the town. The wifom isn't worth the risk of being caught in an investigation or killed. If they're town, they're going to start being picked off. If they continue to live, then we'll have to reassess.

I'm not lynching any of them today.

I would lynch Vic if he wasn't having a baby today, though.

What does Vic having a baby have to do with the game ? Also if we cant vote for anyone what are you suggesting ?

I've got one coming the mail for the 4th. American Flag Helmet Cam. Going to be epic.

How can you in one post, insult me and CTM for expecting everyone to believe us and then you post this doing the same?

At least I have someone who can confirm I'm town and I'm not asking everyone to take my word for it like you are. CTM can confirm, I'm town.

I understand that...but what benefit does it serve CTM to confirm me town? I'll tell you, scum hunting. We have 2 confirmed townies. This benefits the town. If you choose not to believe us and narrow the pool. You are hurting the town. When the game is over, you shall see, but I've confirmed that CTM is town and he's confirmed that I am as well.

Awesome theory. Not even close but fun to read and think about.

What evidence can CTM provide to confirm your town?

What does Vic having a baby have to do with the game ? Also if we cant vote for anyone what are you suggesting ?

Just doesn't seem polite. Plus, he won't be here to defend.

Plenty of others we can lynch. We really should get to it.

To piggy back off this line of thinking which is the direction we should be headed.

Me, CTM, JC, Smash and Vic - should all be allowed to see the evening. And we should shoot from outside that pool.

Verb and Nae are my top choices. I'm highly confident Smash is scum right now too. There is a reason he's pressing so hard to not let me see the night. He should be put to the test tonight...if you know what I mean.

This is the most logical decision for the town.

Shoot Verb than...

slats if i could go into details it would make perfect sense.. Do we need to call another shot for you to believe we ain't scum?

slats if i could go into details it would make perfect sense.. Do we need to call another shot for you to believe we ain't scum?

I already said you should live for the time being, don't know what else you want from me at this point. I agreed with you about the way the lawyers kill, too.

You could call your shot as a third party or scum, too, so that's really not going to help. :)

Archived