Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

JIF I dont think anyone here trusts anyone else to be honest. It comes down to gut at this point. I never asked nor pointed out my vetts until this last page. You guys volunteered that info along with JC If town wins this game it will be by dumb luck at this point. I personally can not believe you ctm and JC are still alive it makes no freakin sense to me at all. And if you took a shot at me during the night and still want to Lynch me, then go for it.

You didn't answer the question.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It makes no sense you are alive.

Neither does it JC

How are we following him?

JC, without any results, says he'd be willing to vote me and then you 2 quickly vote me. Was that a coincidence?

yes, want jc's results

I could go here but think scum more likely resides in SMC...

Unvote Smash

Vote SMC

vote SMC

Scum more likely resides in SMC and then JIF and CTM hop on. CTM your going to tell me you realized this was NOT and investigation ?

how i responded to verbal, before JC clarified and after i voted SMC...

At this point, I think I'd like to know who.

I'm assuming he means smash..

This post was made before I read JC's results post..

I guess I'm down to smac or vic right now...

JC is uncountered cop

Smash is uncountered dockhead

Verbal has an innocnt result

Jif - seen his pm

Me - jif's seen my pm

Vic and SMC should be dispatched before we going killing off people with some kind of defense..

need to thnk a bit

I'm not following anyone, I'm not even aligned with Jif on voting smash

1. Verb - town

4. Vic - town

5. Smash - town?

8. JC1 - town?

9. JiF - town

10. CTM - town

11. SMC

The way I see it, its between these 3 for the remaining scum.

SMC has been pinging me for a while...I could go there and see what happens tonight again.

Where's JC?

For the blockheads.

This was before JC's arrival.

Neither does it JC

JC, without any results, says he'd be willing to vote me and then you 2 quickly vote me. Was that a coincidence?

Yes, lol.. I as surprised by it,. haven't spoken to the twink in awhile.. I decided to vote you after I saw JC had an innocent on smash, cause my plan was to wait and see what JC said , then vote smc or vic today because neither of you two have any kind of defense

Stop skimming and read block head.

You cant even discuss one topic and stay focused.

You asked me a specific question about JC "When did JC say he got no result ? ".... I posted the answer "Hope you guys realize this is my gut more than anything and that assumes you guys are who we think you are" Which is obvious ....Then you told me to stop skimming ??? Whatever man.

You cant even discuss one topic and stay focused.

You asked me a specific question about JC "When did JC say he got no result ? ".... I posted the answer "Hope you guys realize this is my gut more than anything and that assumes you guys are who we think you are" Which is obvious ....Then you told me to stop skimming ??? Whatever man.

Stop skimming. Pay attention. Get your head out of your a$$.

Ok Vic to be honest I have no idea if JC is scum. I have my suspicions just like I do on some other players but thats about it

Even though you don't fully trust him you want to turn around and pound your chest about how you're TOTALLY VETTED. Sounds legit Don Corleone.

Even though you don't fully trust him you want to turn around and pound your chest about how you're TOTALLY VETTED. Sounds legit Don Corleone.

Yep Im vetted and your scum.

You claimed you were not in the thread all weekend Vic But I saw your name down at the bottom of the thread Many times throughout the weekened then you came in playing dumb. Why ? Of course you will deny this, but I can prove it because I posted it on the 25Th specificly saying I saw you lurking but not posting. Of course I would have no Idea at that time you would come up with this " I was not here " crap so whats your explanation ? Cant argue whats in writing.

At first I thought You were in cahoots with verbal but Im beginning to change my mind on that as well.

Yep Im vetted and your scum.

You claimed you were not in the thread all weekend Vic But I saw your name down at the bottom of the thread Many times throughout the weekened then you came in playing dumb. Why ? Of course you will deny this, but I can prove it because I posted it on the 25Th specificly saying I saw you lurking but not posting. Of course I would have no Idea at that time you would come up with this " I was not here " crap so whats your explanation ? Cant argue whats in writing.

At first I thought You were in cahoots with verbal but Im beginning to change my mind on that as well.

I have an iPhone. Again, when I use Safari it will show me as online as this thread is always in one of my tabs. I rarely go OFFLINE as per this website so I am constantly lurking. This has been addressed in previous games. The fact you are leaning on such a weak and piss poor argument to make someone seem scummy seems like a bit of a reach to me. Just like you tend to do when scum and trying to prove others as scum. I can't remember if it was 1 or 2 games ago when you were scum but you tried the same exact play on me by saying I was skimming. Arguments of no circumstance are the tools of scum.

Additionally will add that you are vetted. By a cop. You aren't sure about. BUT, you were clamoring for him to say he vetted you. But you're still unsure about him. But he vetted you! You must certainly be an innocent! Once again Don Corleone, that reeks of someone that wants their results published. That's scummy play. Lurking is a bullsh*t argument you know it as well as I do.

BG could have very well been the doctor or cop IMO. His title was so chief of medicine which could mean he was the one that the lawyers are after so he would be in charge of looking for the lawyers and taking care of the hospital or just because he's the highest level "doctor" that he's the real doctor. I will say that I believe that one of the two between JC and Smash is scum. I don't like the way BG died and how little work it took to kill him. If BG was either of those two it makes sense that we have "no counter" because he's dead. And that was early on enough to set-up either JC or Smash for the rest of the game.

Vic is more experienced and smarter than this...

I want to hear what JC has to say first.

Unvote JC

I know we talked about this, but the issue was never resolved. I feel like Sharrow was blocking Vic and the mafia NK. As soon as Sharrow died, the lawyer kills came back. There was an early lawyer kill, and then it appears Sharrow started blocking Vic.

So either Vic is scum, or he was targeted multiple times by scum? Thoughts? I'm going with scum - they would target JC or Smash before Vic.

Vote: Vic

BG is a very experienced player if he was the doctor or cop, he certainly would have indicated that prior to his lynch.

I think Vic slipped here when he suggested that BG could have ben the Cop...if BG was the Cop, Deputy Vic would have had BG's results...no?

Which is what I was alluding to with JiF. After I made this post a "Wait the **** up" moment hit me and rid myself of my tunnel vision for you. Then Smash came in and said PAC WAS THE COP AND HE COUNTERED AND DIED. I thought to myself hmmm ok, well I should go back and look. Once I saw that he did "counter" you and died I looked to myself.

I don't have any results.

I think Smash is pushing you and your case because he needs you dead and is going to try and use Pac's death as the key to that. Pac was on a suicide mission and chose you as the target, presumably to try and set you up for this moment. I said that about BG but literally thought to myself, wait a second... if he died I'd be the 8-baller. I'm not, so yes, I finally believe you and that's why I unvoted you.

Vote: Smash

I do. The play feels that way.

Vic in response to my suggestion that a vote on Smash is a 1 in 7 proposition.

1. Slats was on his tail for two days...and now he's gone the first time we get NK back since N1...2. He forgets he was Deputy Vic and if BG was the Cop he would have had BG's results...3. He wants to take out Smash now even though the odds are 1 in 7 that Smash is scum.

VOTE: Vic

Vic is more experienced and smarter than this...

I think Vic slipped here when he suggested that BG could have ben the Cop...if BG was the Cop, Deputy Vic would have had BG's results...no?

Vic in response to my suggestion that a vote on Smash is a 1 in 7 proposition.

1. Slats was on his tail for two days...and now he's gone the first time we get NK back since N1...2. He forgets he was Deputy Vic and if BG was the Cop he would have had BG's results...3. He wants to take out Smash now even though the odds are 1 in 7 that Smash is scum.

VOTE: Vic

Of course. Makes sense. The second I say I believe you you want to kill me. Anyways whatever. I got a new baby in the house and I'm not exactly at 100% so yes, i did slip, my brain isn't 100% and I literally forgot what my role was. Then I remembered what the **** I was talking about and how it made no sense and how it made even MORE sense that Pac (who mind you, I didn't go back and read all that stuff) countered you and died and I didnt' get results. Sorry dude, my brain is 100% turned on. If that's what you guys think is best so be it. I'm worthless as it is right now and have tried my best to get back into this game and do my best for the town.

Edit: I did say doc or cop. I wasn't just gunning for you at that point JC. I had my suspicions of Smash and just listed it out and made a case for both. Then I realized what I had done and wanted to hear your results because I was going to get on board with them had you hit scum. Sorry guys. I screwed up.

I have an iPhone. Again, when I use Safari it will show me as online as this thread is always in one of my tabs. I rarely go OFFLINE as per this website so I am constantly lurking. This has been addressed in previous games. The fact you are leaning on such a weak and piss poor argument to make someone seem scummy seems like a bit of a reach to me. Just like you tend to do when scum and trying to prove others as scum. I can't remember if it was 1 or 2 games ago when you were scum but you tried the same exact play on me by saying I was skimming. Arguments of no circumstance are the tools of scum.

Additionally will add that you are vetted. By a cop. You aren't sure about. BUT, you were clamoring for him to say he vetted you. But you're still unsure about him. But he vetted you! You must certainly be an innocent! Once again Don Corleone, that reeks of someone that wants their results published. That's scummy play. Lurking is a bullsh*t argument you know it as well as I do.

Thats all nice Vic but I saw you come and go a few times. I always check the people viewing the thread. This is not some scum tactic either since this was a topic of conversation earlier between you and CTM. I did not say anything then because I was doing something else at the time and didnt want to have too much going at once.

Thats all nice Vic but I saw you come and go a few times. I always check the people viewing the thread. This is not some scum tactic either since this was a topic of conversation earlier between you and CTM. I did not say anything then because I was doing something else at the time and didnt want to have too much going at once.

It's scum. And stupid, which is exactly why I don't even bother going anonymous for the fact that it's ridiculous to use that as a basis for a case on someone.

Archived