So Fat Albert Failed His Physical

SoFlaJets

And yet you still don't understand the vitriol that fans have for specific opposing players or coaches, etc.

Correct. Unless your dog was raped by Vick and your daughter killed in a fighting ring by Big Ben, these are just guys doing a job the best they can for our entertainment.

Correct. Unless your dog was raped by Vick and your daughter killed in a fighting ring by Big Ben, these are just guys doing a job the best they can for our entertainment.

So what you are saying is, there is no reason for the vitriol against dog rapists, and daughter killers, unless it has happened to your dog, or you daughter.

Oh really?

Way to show your true colors, cheat.

I don't understand the vitriol that fans have for specific opposing players or coaches, etc. I mean am I pissed that Parcells left during the Patriots 96 SB week? Sure. But I didn't spend the next decade talking crap to no one in particular about him.

1) Parcells didn't stay in the Pats' division for very long as a HC.

2) Parcells didn't win anything (let alone 3x) after leaving the Patriots.

3) Parcells is a mere a-hole, and an occasional funny one at that. Belichick is in Satan's immediate family and has the personality of stale, unsalted soda crackers.

It will end when BB stops coaching the Patriots. I'm sure plenty of Pats fans bash Rex Ryan to no end for a variety of reasons and he wasn't even a coach there.

Fat Albert is going to have a rennaissance lining up next to Wilfork, being on a team that actually wins, and playing for a caoch that isn't going to bitchslap him in the media. Pats haven't had a pass rush in 6 years, so it's not like the bar has been set too high for him.

Fat Albert is going to have a rennaissance lining up next to Wilfork, being on a team that actually wins, and playing for a caoch that isn't going to bitchslap him in the media. Pats haven't had a pass rush in 6 years, so it's not like the bar has been set too high for him.

Predictions are fun. Here's another.

Fat Albert will continue to be a disgruntled, out-of-shape slob who already got his big payday and doesn't care about football anymore, but the Patriots bench him and manage to win lots of games anyway. Meanwhile the Redskins continue to suck as badly without him as with him.

Predictions are fun. Here's another.

Fat Albert will continue to be a disgruntled, out-of-shape slob who already got his big payday and doesn't care about football anymore, but the Patriots bench him and manage to win lots of games anyway. Meanwhile the Redskins continue to suck as badly without him as with him.

This seems pretty likely.

I'd be happier if Haynesworth at least got 4-6 sacks over the course of the season and periodically applied pressure collapsing the pocket on passing downs. Hopefully with low expectations here and not being asked to do VW's job, he can just put his head down and murder some QBs 20 snaps a game.

This seems pretty likely.

I'd be happier if Haynesworth at least got 4-6 sacks over the course of the season and periodically applied pressure collapsing the pocket on passing downs. Hopefully with low expectations here and not being asked to do VW's job, he can just put his head down and murder some QBs 20 snaps a game.

Agree -- no matter how bad Albert is, he'll be better than the Pats pass rush has been in the recent past ... he's getting paid pennies ... so it's a low risk move w/ high potential.

Agree -- no matter how bad Albert is, he'll be better than the Pats pass rush has been in the recent past ... he's getting paid pennies ... so it's a low risk move w/ high potential.

I thought he was getting about $5M for the season. Hardly pennies who hasn't done anything for years.

Archived