Malcom Floyd

CrazyCarl40

Ravens will be more likely to press harder to keep Mason though. Rex said earlier that Mason would have to leave money on the table to come back to the Jets. Doesn't seem like Mason would do that.

Yeah, he probably stays with the Ravens. Oh well.

The Jets will be fine with Kerley or who ever else they decide to bring in.

why did Rex say mason would have to leave money on the table if we are over 10 mil under the cap. Something has to be going on

Cause we probably don't have $10 million to spend, it's probably more like $2 or so. In which case, hmmmmm... a $1m gamble on Braylon might not have been a bad thing. Amirite?

Cause we probably don't have $10 million to spend, it's probably more like $2 or so. In which case, hmmmmm... a $1m gamble on Braylon might not have been a bad thing. Amirite?

I wanted Braylon back but thats a done deal I really do not want to discuss anymore.

Slats and Jason had a few posts discussing the current cap it was over 10 Mil including the money we saved on Jericho. Now I ask whos leaving money on the table ? If we have that money to spend we better damn well spend it. Myab they hold that money to see how things play out in traning camp for a possible late preseason or eraly season trade

I wanted Braylon back but thats a done deal I really do not want to discuss anymore.

Slats and Jason had a few posts discussing the current cap it was over 10 Mil including the money we saved on Jericho. Now I ask whos leaving money on the table ? If we have that money to spend we better damn well spend it. Myab they hold that money to see how things play out in traning camp for a possible late preseason or eraly season trade

Agreed but better to get a WR here sooner than later.

Archived