Ochocinco to live with a fan first 2-3 weeks of season

Jetsfan80

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/6848147/new-england-patriots-chad-ochocinco-live-fan-while

Chad Ochocinco to stay with a fan

By Mike Reiss

ESPNBoston.com

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Patriots receiver Chad Ochocinco is still settling into his new surroundings in New England, and he's taking an unusual approach to his living situation.

"I'm going to do something different, I'm actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season," he said Tuesday. "That should be fun, until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around."

Ochocinco hasn't yet picked the fan.

"I'm not sure how it's going to work, but they have to have Internet and have to have Xbox," he said. "That's about it."

Asked if he was serious, Ochocinco said, "Have I ever lied to you before?"

Told there were some "crazy" fans, Ochocinco said, "I rode a bull."

Mike Reiss covers the Patriots for ESPNBoston.com.

What is it with the receiver position anyway-is it mandatory that one either be a diva, crazy or just plain stupid to play it?

Yeah, I think it is. At least some psychiatrist wrote something about it back while TO was still with the Niners.

I can't help it. I can't dislike him no matter who he plays for.

Personally, and from a football fan's perspective, I think this is 100% awesome. Damn shame he's on the Patriots instead of any other team.

I started a thread about just that a few weeks ago. Couldn't agree more.

What is it with the receiver position anyway-is it mandatory that one either be a diva, crazy or just plain stupid to play it?

And lead guitar players.

But getting back to Chad, does he still want to fight Anderson Silva? Haha. This is pretty cool though.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/6848147/new-england-patriots-chad-ochocinco-live-fan-while

Asked if he was serious, Ochocinco said, "Have I ever lied to you before?"

I've always enjoyed his personality and character, he's always been able to add entertainment regardless of the situation which I've always respected. I just can't take Chad serious anymore, not when he's already reneged on his word. How can Chad say he's never lied to us before? When in 2009, after Revis held him to only 0 receptions, 0 receiving yards and 0 TD's during week 17... He made it known that if Revis were to shut him down again, this time during the playoffs... He'd change his name back to his government name of 'Chad Johnson". During the playoffs Revis held Chad to only 2 catches for 28 yards with 0 TD's. Why is his name still Ochocinco? I can't respect that. I can't respect a man who isn't a man of his word.

I can't help it. I can't dislike him no matter who he plays for.

Personally, and from a football fan's perspective, I think this is 100% awesome. Damn shame he's on the Patriots instead of any other team.

Its sucks. It totally sucks.

I hate hating him. I'm not even sure I do.

Poop on him.

OchoCinco is a clown and his shtick is old now.

He should take up a new one. Like crashing his car into a tree at 4am and then having his hoodlum friends get into a bar fight while his off-field character is the #1 thing standing in the way of him and a long-term contract.

Old shtick or not, he still makes me laugh.

He should take up a new one. Like crashing his car into a tree at 4am and then having his hoodlum friends get into a bar fight while his off-field character is the #1 thing standing in the way of him and a long-term contract.

Old shtick or not, he still makes me laugh.

This post has nothing to do with Braylon Edwards. That being said OchoCinco is still annoying.

This post has nothing to do with Braylon Edwards. That being said OchoCinco is still annoying.

Who said anything about Braylon Edwards? I was referencing some fictitious character. I made him up all by myself.

But in all truthfulness, I still like OC. Makes me feel like someone who's living a dream life appreciates that he's living a dream life. Good for him.

Archived