Dolphins ask fans to not post practice videos online...

THE ILK

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-notes-video-bush-crowder-0810,0,7308835.story

By Andrew Carter

South Florida Sun-Sentinel

8:14 p.m. EDT, August 10, 2011

DAVIE— Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene on Wednesday asked fans who attend the team's open practices not to post video of the practices on the Internet. Recent portions of Dolphins' practices have shown up on YouTube, presumably shot by a fan in attendance.

"We have rules in place that don't allow fans to take video of practice," Greene said. "Those rules exist so that we're not placed at a competitive disadvantage by having the teams we play see video of any portion of our practices."

Greene said that shooting and posting video "can negatively impact our ability to prepare for our opponents."

"I'm sure that our fans understand that concern and I'm confident they will follow our camp guidelines to prevent that from happening again," he said.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-miami-dolphins-notes-video-bush-crowder-0810,0,7308835.story

By Andrew Carter

DAVIE— Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene on Wednesday asked fans who attend the team's open practices not to post video of the practices on the Internet. Recent portions of Dolphins' practices have shown up on YouTube, presumably shot by a fan in attendance.

"We have rules in place that don't allow fans to take video of practice," Greene said. "Those rules exist so that we're not placed at a competitive disadvantage by having the teams we play see video of any portion of our practices."

Greene said that shooting and posting video "can negatively impact our ability to prepare for our opponents."

"I'm sure that our fans understand that concern and I'm confident they will follow our camp guidelines to prevent that from happening again," he said.

That's weird, cause Belichick just Tweeted that he WANTS Dolphins fans to video them?

By Andrew Carter

LMAO.

This organization keeps getting better and better. Do they charge the fans for attending these practices ?

Archived