Honey Bager going pro..

lanightmare225

You must not have been around in the 6th-7th round of the draft thread when me and pointman were clamoring for Burfict. Dude's an animal on the field, still wish we would've taken him even though Rex probably wouldve ****ed it up

I was a fan of Burfict through the entire process. Even as a 6th rounder I would have been down.

You must not have been around in the 6th-7th round of the draft thread when me and pointman were clamoring for Burfict. Dude's an animal on the field, still wish we would've taken him even though Rex probably wouldve ****ed it up

Yeah its ridiculous how many teams passed on the kid in the 7th round. The kid had 1st round talent, and teams wouldn't even take a shot at drafting him. I expect Burfict to make a huge presence in the NFL in years to come, the kid's a beast and will probably be a future pro bowler. It's not everyday that you see talent like his, and for a 7th rounder I'm surprised no one picked him. Bet the Patriots and Steelers are kicking themselves over not drafting the kid and instead picking a more expensive/less good linebacker they could've gotten for a lot cheaper. Needless to say though, I rejoice in the fact that the Steelers and Pats drafter a less good linebacker for a higher draft pick. Would've been perfect if the Jets picked him and he panned out like he's panning out in Cinci.

Archived