•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Draft Preview JetNation Radio: 3/26

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JetNation

JetNation

Transition Player

• Members
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

In the latest episode of JetNation Radio Hosts Dennis Agapito and Tyson Rauch were joined by two special Jets draft analyst:

Scott Wright from Draftcountdown.com and JetNation’s own Ron Pickett gave their insight into what the Jets might do in this April’s draft.

The show was packed with player profiles and prospects for Jets fans watch at every position and on each day of the draft.  An overall evaluation of the team’s needs and players who might be a good fit for the Jets was discussed.

#2 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 15,198 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

so im listening to this podcast.... not bad... until Scott starts talking about Manti T'eo. What a bunch of bullsh*t. 

a little background... Scott is a Vikings fan, his team loves Notre Dame players (5 on the roster right now) and they have 2 late 1st round picks. So he has a bias to make himself like T'eo. 

But what a load of crap. forgetting all the catfish stuff.. the fact that T'eo grades out as a 2 down player and was great against Wake Forest and terrible against Alabama should drop him further than 25. 

Edited by bitonti, 27 March 2013 - 12:57 PM.

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

#3 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,828 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:56 PM

so im listening to this podcast.... not bad... until Scott starts talking about Manti T'eo. What a bunch of bullshit. 

a little background... Scott is a Vikings fan, his team loves Notre Dame players (5 on the roster right now) and they have 2 late 1st round picks. So he has a bias to make himself like T'eo. 

But what a load of crap. forgetting all the catfish stuff.. the fact that T'eo grades out as a 2 down player and was great against Wake Forest and terrible against Alabama should drop him further than 25. 

I like Scott and I had the same reaction.  I thought he came off objective on everything, and was hard on the Jets which is fine.  But when it came to Manti he treated him with kid gloves....definitely agree with you Bit.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#4 SenorGato

SenorGato

Schottenhomer

• Members
  • 20,583 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

I missed it when I forgot my phone while at the gym. Anyone want to summarize what he said?

We sick an' tired of-a your ism-skism game. Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord. We know when we understand:

Almighty God is a living man. - Bob Marley "Get up Stand up"

#5 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 15,198 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

I like Scott and I had the same reaction.  I thought he came off objective on everything, and was hard on the Jets which is fine.  But when it came to Manti he treated him with kid gloves....definitely agree with you Bit.

I also like Scott have done many podcasts with him and he's a class act all the way. one of the few sincerely nice people in the draft community. but he's got a T'eo sized blind spot right now.  

after thinking it over, the vikings actually might make this pick which would compeletly justify his comments. the dude who runs the vikings (rick speilman) loves Notre Dame. 

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users