Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

Lets think about this. Scum has dominated the entire game, mostly due to my absence in lieu of a hectic schedule at work and some additional QT with Ladyfriend. They seem to be on the verge of cracking this game wide open, for good. And then low and behold, out from under his rock, slithers in CTM to put 80 at L1. I've seen that slug do this before as scum. In fact, it's one of his scum tells. One more vote and then it's time to drop some Pacsalt on that disgusting fish bait.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got trapped in my triple barrel bong, like literally trapped inside of it.  Think the bong water gave me an extra buzz, I'm stoned to the bejesus.  I'm starting to see lines and lines of killer code.  I'm tripping balls.  Is there a doctor in the house?

Oh wait, that me!

Just got trapped in my triple barrel bong, like literally trapped inside of it.  Think the bong water gave me an extra buzz, I'm stoned to the bejesus.  I'm starting to see lines and lines of killer code.  I'm tripping balls.  Is there a doctor in the house?

Oh wait, that me!

I call horsesh*t. Time to string up this vermin and let me have my death dance around his corpse. 

I call horsesh*t. Time to string up this vermin and let me have my death dance around his corpse. 

Call horsesh*t, you disgusting wetback.  Lynch the Doc so we can all laugh at you.  I'll get ribs boy Klacko in here to tell you how bad you suck at this game.  If you werent such a coward, 80 would be dead and we'd finally have our first scum strung up.

Now leave me in peace.  I've got this killer Phish bootleg from Boston '98 New Years Show.  Sick stuff bud.  They play a 30 minute Tweezer that will get you lost the way Trey just rips through his solo.  Taking a dose of this "flowers and gun powder" acid I got from some granola at the last show.  Send you to the moon!!!

CTM made scummiest move all game.  I;d bet 40 twinkies he's scum.

Hey, fluffy tubby butt.  Try to navigate through you're fat head and locate your brains.  I'm the uncountered Doc.  

What did I do that was scummy, voted for scum?  The same person you implored the creep Tom to vote?

If the dirty Mexican wasnt high on my fertilized grass clippings, we'd have one scum bag nailed and on our way to actually making this a game.

Tom, if to be believed, viewed 80 as town N1. 

I've viewed Ape (dead - town), Leelou - town, Crusher - town. 

There are most likely 4 scum, so it doesn't leave very many options here. I think there is a gf, but not sure who. 

Archived