Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So gross.  Cant believe we let you slide this far with that bogus 8ball routine.  It was a nice cover though.  Well played. 

I don't know how we let you slide so long with having no personality. 

You're disgusting. It must be Lily since CTM visited Leelou the other night when I watched her.

Wait and see how Tom flips. Then you'll see how hard he's been trying to protect Leelou. Add to that the fact that she was a reluctant hammer on both CTM and now Tom? Yeah, obvious bus votes. Leelou is your GF people.

Wait and see how Tom flips. Then you'll see how hard he's been trying to protect Leelou. Add to that the fact that she was a reluctant hammer on both CTM and now Tom? Yeah, obvious bus votes. Leelou is your GF people.

Lily, you're trying too hard

Tom hated this game.  Hated that he was playing, hated who he was, hated he's a Jets fan, hated he once sh*t himself when a Steelers fan tried to fight him.

"I hate this game.  Hate all of you.  I'm a tracker b*tches".

No, no he wasn't.

photo-thumb-27674.jpg?_r=1376232448

T0mShane, impersonated by JiF (Mafia Goon) has been lynched.

24 HOURS ON ALL NIGHT ACTIONS

Everyone all game has said how scummy Lily has played, and now she tries to point fingers at me. You guys do the math.

You can call me scummy all you like, yet still no one has offered a single example. Yelling "OMGZORZ!! SCUMMY!!" does not a case make.

Okay, so far 2 goons are dead. Everyone else I've viewed as town. 

Crusher - claims doc, got CTM lynched. 

Leelou - was pushing for a CTM lynch day prior

Lily - avoided both CTM and Tom lynches. Posted mostly spam and why me posts. It's incredibly hard to pin you down with anything since you have been hardly participating. Scum does like to lay low. Then you come out for the hard push on Leelou after Tom is hammered. You've only been on town lynches and went for 80 someone who Tom "cleared" over CTM or anyone else. This is why you are scummy. Out of your 16 posts, the majority of them are spam. 

ok Vote Lily

If you read from page 30 - 40 it was an easy choice for me..  Leelou was the first to vote CTM and was voting Tom as well.  Lily plopped a vote on 80 and stayed silent for 9 pages.

During the tom and ctm lynches leelou was active and certainly didn't give the impression she was looking to protect either one. 

Lily... was silent.

So..  If I'm wrong that's fine.. If Leelou is scum she deserves the win for being actively involved in all the end game decisions.

But I'm rarley wrong.

Everyone knew 80 was the worst mod ever.  And now he enters the ranks of worst bastard mods in the camp of such people as Verbal, and others.

Yes, Lily, impersonated by Ishy, is indeed the scum Godfather.

However, on Night 4, 80 blocked a kill by scum without a successful doc protection in order to prolong the game.  He did this for the lulz without the expectation that town would make a miraculous comeback.  He also didn't account for Darthe's stupidity.

80 was forever banned from modding games at JetNation.  And this means.........

SCUM WINS!!!!

AWARDS (if anyone cares at this point)

Best impersonation:  Pac, impersonating Crusher

Honorable mention:  Hess impersonating Pac, Verbal impersonating JF80

Best Avatar/Sig Combo:  Crusher's version of CTM

Worst Player/Banned forever:  Darthe

Setup:

1. Leelou: Impersonating JetsCode1

2. Verbal: JF80

3. Ishy: Lily

4. AVM: Hess

5. Crusher: CTM

6. Pac: Crusher

7. Ape: AVM

8. JiF: T0mShane

9. Hess: Pac

10. JetsCode1: Ape

11. Lily: Leelou

12. T0mShane: JiF

13. Wombat: Vic

14. Darthe: Verbal

MAFIA

1. Ishy/Lily (Mafia Godfather): You are Lily. Since you are always thought to be scummy (albeit sexy) in nearly every game, today you are actually scum. However, upon investigation you will come up clean. Each day phase you must complain about a real-life issue keeping you from games. You may also feel free to post pictures each day of your hot legs, but this is only a suggestion, not a requirement. Your teammates are T0mShane (impersonated by JiF) and CTM (impersonated by Crusher). Here is your QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UFgmNCQqmTqL

Your login/password info:

Login: Lillian

Password: 8skUElsn

Please create an avatar and, if you so choose, a signature. You can use the combo the real person uses or get creative!

Remember not to reveal who you really are in the game except to your teammates in the QT. Do not post elsewhere in JetNation with this fake username. Only use your fake username in the game thread.

2. JiF/T0mShane (Mafia goon): You are T0mShane. You are good at ruining games and being annoying. Once each day phase you must blatantly hint at being a power role of your choice. You cannot fake being the same power role in any given day. You win when your team outnumbers town. Your teammates are Lily (impersonated by Ishy) and CTM (impersonated by Crusher). Here is your QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UFgmNCQqmTqL

Login: Tom_hearts_Tanenbaum

Password: 7Fks8U3l

Please create an avatar and, if you so choose, a signature. You can use the combo the real person uses or get creative!

Remember not to reveal who you really are in the game except to your teammates in the QT. Do not post elsewhere in JetNation with this fake username. Only use your fake username in the game thread.

3. Crusher/CTM (Mafia, hippie goon): You are CTM. Each day phase you must talk about your new ladyfriend, with the relationship deteriorating over time. At first you will be in love, and as time goes on, the new lady will be deemed to be a ruthless bitch after your money. As the relationship deteriorates, so will your music selection of various hippie artists, such as Dave Matthews Band, Phish, etc. Get as creative as you would like. Your teammates are Lily (impersonated by Ishy) and T0mShane (impersonated by JiF). Here is your QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UFgmNCQqmTqL

Login: Hippie CTM

Password: dhjs8UDks7

TOWN

1. Hess/Pac (mod-confirmed townie): You are Pac. You are always a lynch target and also make for being the worst mod-confirmed townie ever. So you will do both this game. Despite being mod-confirmed, you must complain each day phase about how you'll be killed imminently because you are so good at this game and you'll have it all figured out after some "bodies" pile up. In addition, you must do other Pac things to my satisfaction (such as lawn-mower riding and chick flick jokes). You win with town.

Login: Pacmule

Password: Donkey

Remember not to reveal who you really are in the game thread. Do not post elsewhere in JetNation with this fake username. Only use your fake username in the game thread.

2. Leelou/JC (town, cop): You are JetsCode. Your Magic 8-ball is very real. Therefore, each Day phase you must reference the results of your Magic 8-ball investigations. On Day 1 your results will be "inconclusive". You may not reveal that you are the cop until you are L-2. You must also post psuedo-intellectual references to philosophy, poetry and the arts to my satisfaction in any manner that you choose. You win with town.

Login: JC1

Password: fjiE8fe

Remember not to reveal who you really are in the game thread. Do not post elsewhere in JetNation with this fake username. Only use your fake username in the game thread.

3. Pac/Crusher (town, fat doc): You are Crusher. Because you are a giant fatty, your fat rolls serve as protection to any player that you choose. You must also spend a good deal of each day phase asking JiF about his recent vacation and how many chicks he banged while out of the country. Also, you need to coach JF80 on how to meet the ladies, since he is a lost soul. You win with town.

Login: Crusher

Password: DrCrushLoveMF1

4. Verbal/JF80 (town, village idiot): You are JF80. Not much needs to be said. You are to be a gigantic moron the entire game who gives hugs to women, comes up with ridiculous fake claims, talks like Rex Ryan, etc etc. Feel free to defame my character as much as you wish, its your time to get revenge on me for all the times I shot you! You win with town.

Login: JF80

Password: JF80MF

5. AVM/Hess (town, mason): You are Hess. You have a mason partner that will be showing up shortly. You must talk constantly about how you have a mason partner every day phase. You must also threaten to burn buildings, eat people as Jaws, and otherwise just be Hess. You must also talk about how rich you are, how much you like tennis, and that you wish Darthe and Nolder were in the game. You win with town. Here is your QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/gCT4XxVB6cHL

Login: Hess

Password: Truck

6. Ape/AVM (town AwesomeVM): You are AVM. Each day phase you must do AwesomeVM things ask Hess and 80 if they're town, and when they respond, proclaim that they are town. You must also talk about how ECU sucks at everything and that you're afraid of umbrellas. You must declare your love for Lily. Sometimes you must fake like you are French. Otherwise you have free reign to do AwesomeVM things like make long posts and say "AwesomeVM is back bitches!" Stuff like that. You win with town.

Login: AwesomeVM

Password: HD93lf0s

7. JC/Ape (town accuser): You are the Ape. And though you have no powers, you are still powerful. With great power comes great responsibility. You know what you must do: Accuse everyone of being scum at one point or another during each day phase. You must also be extremely egotistical. Just be the Ape, you'll have fun. You win with town.

Login: Ape

Password: ApeMF1

8. Lily/Leelou (sexy townie with big boobs): You are Leelou. You have a giant rack and you know it. You must talk in highly sexual terms about things you do with your boobs and such and flirt with players in the game. You know, just be really hot like you do. (I had to give this role to a fellow sexy woman and you fit the bill!). You win with town.

Login: Leeelou

Password: WTF1

9. T0mShane/JiF (Town bromeister): You are JiF. As the resident gay surfer fraternity brother type, you must do as many JiF-isms as possible (such as "I'm Batman", "Suns out Guns out" and "I played pickup basketball with Vince Carter"). Stuff like that. Whenever scum is found, you take full credit as "Batman" and post Batman logos, even if you had nothing to do with it. Be as queer as you'd like to be. After all, you're JiF. You know what to do. You win with town.

Login: Fake JiF

Password: JiFMF

10. Wombat/Vic (Town Spiderman): We miss Vic sorely. As such you will be as Vic as possible, posting spiderman meme pics, talking about working out, your love of Asian women, and your fusion partnership with AVM. You must do as much of this as possible each day phase. Since everyone loves you I doubt you'll die early. But we'll see. You win with town.

Login: Spidervic

Password: MaryJane

11. Darthe/Verbal (Town pencil-killer): You are Verbal. Each day phase, whenever a player annoys you, you must threaten to stab that player in the eyes with your pencil. You must also say "hehe" as much as possible. Finally, you must make fun of 80 repeatedly, since he is your enemy. You win with town.

Login: Verb

Password: Noun

Archived