Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

J-E-T-S at Falcons

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Our Atlanta J-E-T-S fanclub is going to the Monday night October 7th game ... so if any of you are going to be down for it let us know it would be cool to meet up!

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Registered members don't see this ad. Register today, it is free! If you already have an account you can log in here.

Posted · Report post

Myself and a number of other people are coming for this game-

Posted · Report post

already have Hotel booked -- no tix yet but that wont get in the way --

Posted · Report post

Bump ...I'm flying down and my buddy may have to bail. Any1 looking for a ticket? What's the plan for meeting up and tailgating?

Posted · Report post

I just got the tickets and booked the hotel today.  Not sure what to expect, This will be our first time in Atlanta for a game.  Has anyone else ever been there before?  Thanks

Posted · Report post

I just got the tickets and booked the hotel today.  Not sure what to expect, This will be our first time in Atlanta for a game.  Has anyone else ever been there before?  Thanks

expect we loose by 40

Posted · Report post

I suggets a sports bar near the stadium and there a several in the area. Last time 8 years ago worse tailgating ever. Unless you like homeless people coming up to you every 5 minutes begging for food or money or booze. anyway probably and bad spot but never the less I will be a Dan Tanas before the game -- may cost a bit more but worth it to me. Just look for a bald headed guy in a 57 jersey. If I recognize your username 1st drink on me. Fans inside the stadium were very good to hang with though and had no problem whatsoever inside. enjoy

Posted · Report post

Any1 have an extra or looking for a ticket? Staying in buckhead tomorrow night and downtown at the Marriott sun/mon. My buddy bailed last min