Interesting post game comparison.

GREENBEAN

LOL Saying a fan base which you are a part of sucks yet thinking you are somehow removed from that statement is hilarious. 

I'm not sure if you realize Just how much you complain about things here. You complaining about the fan base is still complaining. 

Lower your dukes for a second while explain the intention of this thread to you. It was a mere comparison of extremes to establish a dialog. A method utilized in many instances in an attempt to remove the potential for misunderstanding. Seems it didn't work here because you have your fist cocked at all times ready to further your rhetoric by attacking the idea which haven't even grasped. 

The best thread ever? Surely not, but come on man. I actually find it interesting to ponder the way in which our team and staff respond to certain situations. No need to call people names and attack me, or anyone else, for it. 

If it doesn't interest you, that's cool. Then just move on. Besides CrazyCarl already busted my balls for it before you anyway. 

people who talk out of both sides of their mouth are annoying in any context of life, the fact we have so many fans who enjoy SOJ feelings is especially annoying.

I don't read every post on every thread so I give less than 2 sh1ts who else said your point was crap.  Glad my post only confirmed what was already said.

we lose and bowles fiery speeches don't work and he should be on the hot seat.  We win and he isn't fiery enough in the locker room after a win.  Good grief.

people who talk out of both sides of their mouth are annoying in any context of life, the fact we have so many fans who enjoy SOJ feelings is especially annoying.

I don't read every post on every thread so I give less than 2 sh1ts who else said your point was crap.  Glad my post only confirmed what was already said.

we lose and bowles fiery speeches don't work and he should be on the hot seat.  We win and he isn't fiery enough in the locker room after a win.  Good grief.

Good grief indeed.

No matter what you try and take a look at someone (you) will attack it and try to categorize it. It's unfair and even more annoying than what you are annoyed by. 

This is a message board. A place for discussions. I'd love to know the last time you caught a thread comparing specific post game demeanors on this board. I've been hanging out here for years and can not recall a thread that this is a repeat of, yet here you are putting it in the same batch as something else just so you can yell at it and say the Jets fans suck again. Maybe... just maybe it's you who sucks.  

Good grief indeed.

No matter what you try and take a look at someone (you) will attack it and try to categorize it. It's unfair and even more annoying than what you are annoyed by. 

This is a message board. A place for discussions. I'd love to know the last time you caught a thread comparing specific post game demeanors on this board. I've been hanging out here for years and can not recall a thread that this is a repeat of, yet here you are putting it in the same batch as something else just so you can yell at it and say the Jets fans suck again. Maybe... just maybe it's you who sucks.  

Your avatar is sideways, just thought you should know.

I think a lot of if has more to do with how the games were played.  The Jets had a comfortable lead in the game and cruised to victory.  The Bronco's were down 14 came back and won in overtime. It is like a basketball game.  If a team wins by 30 they just walk off the court and congratulate each other. When a team wins a game at the buzzer  they leave the court jumping up and down in excitement,

Your avatar is sideways, just thought you should know.

WHAT????  That's preposterous!!!  :D

I was correcting it with Max, but then we won a few games and I just figured I'd leave it there as a good luck charm for the season as it was working so well early on.

Archived