Playoff QB's

#bman

I am assuming that the Jets will beat the Bills and will either get the #3 or #4 seed in the wildcard round. The AFC is wide freaking open.

The Broncos are rolling with a QB who has started 7 games and has zero playoff EXP. The Bengals are rolling with a QB who has started 2 games. Houston's QB is not scaring anyone. I know that any given Sunday any team can win. But if the Jets make the Playoffs they have a VERY good opportunity to keep advancing. They can play with each and everyone one of the AFC teams. I have a funny feeling we are going back to Denver for another AFC title game!

I am assuming that the Jets will beat the Bills and will either get the #3 or #4 seed in the wildcard round. The AFC is wide freaking open.

The Broncos are rolling with a QB who has started 7 games and has zero playoff EXP. The Bengals are rolling with a QB who has started 2 games. Houston's QB is not scaring anyone. I know that any given Sunday any team can win. But if the Jets make the Playoffs they have a VERY good opportunity to keep advancing. They can play with each and everyone one of the AFC teams. I have a funny feeling we are going back to Denver for another AFC title game!

I would love for that scenario to play out but I think it's open for the taking once again by the Pats.  If they get knocked off though, we stand a shot (assuming we make it, which is hardly a guarantee).

Archived