Jets will be favored next year and of course suck....

CobraVerde

Because that's how it always is...You know it's true. Jets were supposed to be a 4 win team this year and what do they do?, barely miss the playoffs, come in second and even a few games out of first place. Next year all the media pundits will say look out for the Jets they will come back with a tough D and cohesive offense and we all know they will crap themselves. Mentally prepare yourself starting now. So the question is how do we prevent this from happening and break the cycle of disappointment??....

Because that's how it always is...You know it's true. Jets were supposed to be a 4 win team this year and what do they do?, barely miss the playoffs, come in second and even a few games out of first place. Next year all the media pundits will say look out for the Jets they will come back with a tough D and cohesive offense and we all know they will crap themselves. Mentally prepare yourself starting now. So the question is how do we prevent this from happening and break the cycle of disappointment??....

Rex broke that cycle in 2009-2010. That's gone

By letting Macagnan and Bowles do their jobs. The Jets have some holes - and there is a glaring one at QB once again - but I think they are trending in the right direction. I would bring Fitzpatrick back on a two year deal for no more than 3 mil per. Then draft an offensive lineman, a RB with some speed, a LB or two. I hear what you are saying Cobra, and in a way you are dead on. There is an element of something lacking. Be it a killer instinct or of simply rising to the occasion that they can't quite grasp. That is something franchises learn by doing it. The Jets haven't done it in so long that they don't know how. I do think it may be going in the right direction though.

Archived