GM Mike Maccagnan speaking to media shortly -- his annual session before NFL meetings (next week).

C Mart

Just now, Dcat said:

the theory is that he thought that Houston HC, O'brien (former Penn St HC), would grab hack before the Jets in round 3.  But that really doesn't make sense since the Texans picked up Osweiler well before the draft.  I don't buy it.

I don't buy it either. Because he did jump and take a center

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, thadude said:

They use the same hand and arm signal for alert

SOLD!

Technically, they use both hands and arms.  However, Hack is using multiple fingers to point to his helmet.  Brady only uses 1, his pointer.

Could be a years of experience thingy though.  I think it's correctable.  It just a mechanic type of thing. 

8 minutes ago, Dcat said:

the theory is that he thought that Houston HC, O'brien (former Penn St HC), would grab hack before the Jets in round 3.  But that really doesn't make sense since the Texans picked up Osweiler well before the draft.  I don't buy it.

That is interesting considering the Texans traded up in the 2nd before the Jets to select an offensive lineman.

Just now, JiF said:

That is interesting considering the Texans traded up in the 2nd before the Jets to select an offensive lineman.

yup.  I don't believe that Houston/O'Brien had anything to do with Mac's folly.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Technically, they use both hands and arms.  However, Hack is using multiple fingers to point to his helmet.  Brady only uses 1, his pointer.

Could be a years of experience thingy though.  I think it's correctable.  It just a mechanic type of thing. 

Guys I'm sold now.  Don't draft a qb don't even draft Darnold next season if we get the #1 pick

Archived