Some numbers that add up to a bad day

JetCane

6 sacks allowed. While this doesnt reflect well on the OL, it was apparent that the Jax DBs had the WRs covered well, and had an outstanding game. Props to them.

5 punts. The bright spot was BG averaging 49 yds per. MVP

4 make that 4.4 as in yds per carry for Leon. 101 yds today. Another rare bright spot in an otherwise dismal game.

3 interceptions thrown by CP. An awful day for him.

2 atrocious calls by the zebras. Disgustingly bad and I cant believe they get paid to be that bad.

1 blocked punt. A serious momentum changer (not that we ever really had any mo to begin with)

1/2 as in no more than half a minute spent dwelling on this game. Like a bad day at the office, the best thing to do is sleep it off- get a good nights sleep and start tomorrow with a positive outlook (and burn the film).

0 as in zero, nada, zip, no points. Shutout like the Dodgers getting swept by the Mets. A failure to score like Max in a brothel.

1 blocked punt. A serious momentum changer (not that we ever really had any mo to begin with)

Somebody is getting reamed for that. The wide guy on the (Jets) left moved in tight. The Jets wide left picked him up, but somebody missed the shift up towards the middle. I'm sure they could have expected that.

Somebody is getting reamed for that. The wide guy on the (Jets) left moved in tight. The Jets wide left picked him up, but somebody missed the shift up towards the middle. I'm sure they could have expected that.

I think it might be 53. Who's 53?

I think that's the new guy, Spencer. They picked him up because he's a special team dude, but he's only been on the team about eleven days.

He also did a horrible job trying to tackle someone on a play. I remember calling out his number for that.

They've certainly had a decent amount of stiffs they've brought in here for a look.

I meant that Leon had a good day (well, good for Jets RB's this year) and he was one of the numbers that make up a bad day. His good day didn't make the day bad, it was everyone else's play. But, I understand that it was needed just so you could have every number 0-6.

It was a bad day, but he didn't mean that the numbers represented bad things on the day, some were bad, some were lone bright spots on a bad day. like Leon's average, and Graham's punting.

Of course, anytime you punt, that just means your Offense stalled, I would rather have a day where the punter just earns his money sitting on the bench, the less he is used, the better our Offense could be doing, (discounting turnouvers of course!)

6 sacks allowed. While this doesnt reflect well on the OL, it was apparent that the Jax DBs had the WRs covered well, and had an outstanding game. Props to them. - Our D-Line was banged up. Marcus Stroud wasn't in the game. Your OL stinks.

5 punts. The bright spot was BG averaging 49 yds per. MVP - The MVP is the punter? Hilarious.

4 make that 4.4 as in yds per carry for Leon. 101 yds today. Another rare bright spot in an otherwise dismal game. - Two Words: GARBAGE TIME.

3 interceptions thrown by CP. An awful day for him. - You're right about that!

2 atrocious calls by the zebras. Disgustingly bad and I cant believe they get paid to be that bad. - Whiners aren't winners!

1 blocked punt. A serious momentum changer (not that we ever really had any mo to begin with) - LOL.

0 as in zero, nada, zip, no points. Shutout like the Dodgers getting swept by the Mets. A failure to score like Max in a brothel.

Yeah, you should have used the 4 for the 4 turnovers we had instead, but then I don't know what you would have used for the 3. Only 3 third down conversions maybe. You could have used the 5 for 5 sacks too.

Yeah I could have done it that way, but i wanted to give some props to Leon and Ben G.

The numbers still add up to a lopsided loss, so what the heck.

I saw a few more questionable calls by the refs JC-any play that could have gone our way didn't...hey what do you expect YOU'VE watched the officials and the way they work up in that part of the state-Bobby Bowden has made a living off of these kinds of calls up there...

I saw a few more questionable calls by the refs JC-any play that could have gone our way didn't...hey what do you expect YOU'VE watched the officials and the way they work up in that part of the state-Bobby Bowden has made a living off of these kinds of calls up there...

Let's also not forget the disastrous call that forced Graham to re-punt, leading to the block. A block in the back by the kicking team?? Gimme a break.

Just a very poor game by the zebras; almost as bad as the Jets' gameplans.

Let's also not forget the disastrous call that forced Graham to re-punt, leading to the block. A block in the back by the kicking team?? Gimme a break.

Just a very poor game by the zebras; almost as bad as the Jets' gameplans.

yea no excuses needed-we played bad but I hate when the zebras are so blatantly against you-like that 1st Pitt game during the season that we almost beat them in the playoffs

Yea, it was the ref's fault that the Jets lost 41-0.

Wow, you guys are unbelievable.

come on Tex we're NOT saying that we're smarter football fans than that and you know it...what I AM saying is that it was a horribly called game in favor of Jacksonville on every critical call-and that they didn't NEED any extra help but got it anyway

Yea, it was the ref's fault that the Jets lost 41-0.

Wow, you guys are unbelievable.

Stop reading sh1t into posts that arent there.

You're the unbelievable one. No one said the refs are the reason the Jets lost.

Their terrible calls are still fair game for comment, dork. ;)

Archived