The ABC's of Herm 'Braniac' Edwards

SouthernJet

OK,

A) A rookie punt returner who had the fumbles in preseason, who admittingly had problems in practice against his own left footed punter and who dropped a punt in THIS game is ALLOWED to take another punt?? What the hell is up with that. This is another example of a explayer mentality in a coach. He needs to 'play through it' BS, not in a close game,,let him play through it when we are up or down 17 in a future game.

B) Should have pulled a obviuosly hampered Pennington earlier.

C) When he eventually pulled a injured Pennington and Fiedler got hurt why i nGods name did he put Pennington back in. All you are telling the Jags is this guy cant throw deep so stack your defense against us. Wit hBollinger, he could have just as easily handed off and thrown short passes, but at least the Jags would have to rspect the deep ball.

Please add your D through Z Hermies.....

yeah i don't know why Herm didn't go with Bollinger.

Oh yeah that's right because Brooks Bollinger sucks s--t through a straw. Forgot about that little tidbit.

All the more reason to put him out there and let the Jags D use him for a punching bag, as opposed to putting the 64 million dollar man back out there to get further injured.

The O-line is a sieve.

All the more reason to put him out there and let the Jags D use him for a punching bag, as opposed to putting the 64 million dollar man back out there to get further injured.

The O-line is a sieve.

dont waste your time, yo uare talkin to a KoolAid drinker

Did you guys actually watch the game?

the Jets had a chance to win with a banged up chad. they were a Wayne Chrebet catch away from victory.

on the contrary that team has no shot with Brooks. NONE. Why is he on the roster? Because teams don't carry superstars or even starting quality QB with the #3 spot. He's the emergency QB which means bend over and kiss your @ss goodbye.

Did you guys actually watch the game?

the Jets had a chance to win with a banged up chad. they were a Wayne Chrebet catch away from victory.

on the contrary that team has no shot with Brooks. NONE. Why is he on the roster? Because teams don't carry superstars or even starting quality QB with the #3 spot. He's the emergency QB which means bend over and kiss your @ss goodbye.

wrong Mr. koolaid

by puttin Chad back in it allowed jags to cheat up, with Bollinger they wouldnt be able to do that and Bollinger could still hand off or throw screens.

Your allegiance to an obviously inept Head coach continues to boggle my mind.

Good point.

The way the Jets have run the ball in the Red Zone should have dictated that they threw the ball at least on first down.

I do though think it would be hard to run or throw the football for that matter when your Offensive Line treats every snap like a jail break.

im gonna say this slowly.

BROOKS FRIGGIN BOLLINGER?!

You guys are clamoring for BROOKS BOLLINGER?? the guy is HORRIBLE!!!

What happens when Herm does what you want him to, Brooks goes out there and pees his pants because he has only 9 career attempts and no upside?

Huh? What's the next move? Put Coles in as the emergency option QB?

When a team loses it's starter QB and it's backup QB there's only one thing it's supposed to do - LOSE!

Good point.

The way the Jets have run the ball in the Red Zone should have dictated that they threw the ball at least on first down.

I do though think it would be hard to run or throw the football for that matter when your Offensive Line treats every snap like a jail break.

Agree. The O-line got two QB's clobbered. That is a disgrace.

then why does Brainiac give him a roster spot if he cant come in when the QB has a rotator blown,,will u people stop at nothing to protect a idiot coach.

Dude, I'm not protecting him. Anything but. Herm sucks ass too. Hence he gave Bollyass a roster spot.

OK,

A) A rookie punt returner who had the fumbles in preseason, who admittingly had problems in practice against his own left footed punter and who dropped a punt in THIS game is ALLOWED to take another punt?? What the hell is up with that. This is another example of a explayer mentality in a coach. He needs to 'play through it' BS, not in a close game,,let him play through it when we are up or down 17 in a future game.

B) Should have pulled a obviuosly hampered Pennington earlier.

C) When he eventually pulled a injured Pennington and Fiedler got hurt why i nGods name did he put Pennington back in. All you are telling the Jags is this guy cant throw deep so stack your defense against us. Wit hBollinger, he could have just as easily handed off and thrown short passes, but at least the Jags would have to rspect the deep ball.

Please add your D through Z Hermies.....

Don't forget that the genius traded a 1st round pick for Doug Jolley. Another brilliant move by Hermy boy!!! #-o

I agree with Bitoni 100% in that Bollinger is dogsh*t.

Why is he on the roster? Because teams don't carry superstars or even starting quality QB with the #3 spot. He's the emergency QB which means bend over and kiss your @ss goodbye.

I disagree with him here because the 3rd QB should be a high potential guy who they are grooming to take over as the #2 or even starter in the future, Bolliger is neither and should not be taking up a roster spot.

im gonna say this slowly.

BROOKS FRIGGIN BOLLINGER?!

What happens when Herm does what you want him to, Brooks goes out there and pees his pants because he has only 9 career attempts and no upside?

Huh? What's the next move? Put Coles in as the emergency option QB?

When a team loses it's starter QB and it's backup QB there's only one thing it's supposed to do - LOSE!

When a team insists on playing a QB who physically cannot throw the ball, there's only one thing to do-LOSE!! Exactly what we did.

What Herm did was put this game's value ahead of the needs of the team over the course of the season. Chad's season is likely over, and his career may be in jeopardy depending on the severity of his injury. Throwing him back out on the field does nothing to help the team win the game, and does everything to risk the health of your injured starting QB. Even riskier when you consider that Fiedler was hurt. Now what do we do since it is likely that both QB's are out for an extended period of time.

I don't care how much Chad says they'll have to cut his arm off before he doesn't play, it is obvious he is hurting this team because he is not healthy enough to throw the ball.

Archived