So far

shawn306

Didn't Barrett have the strip?

Yeah but he also bit on the Leftwitch pump that led to the winning score.

The guy is up and down. One week he is abused by K.C the next week he plays well against Miami now he gets abused again.

He is becoming this years version of Reggie Tongue who was last year's version of Sam Garnes. :lol:

BL, it's the o-line that is the achilles heal. The team has held it together with glue and paper clips long enough. We aint winning sht this year. 9 games if we're lucky.

I was saying that last week.

Byron#7 brought up a good point though in that alot of teams know that can't thrown right now with any authority or accuracy so they are all gearing up for the run. That is what I was saying last week when the whole Curtis debate and should Blaylock get some touches was going on.

Teams right now can gear up to stop the run and basically dare Chad to beat them on top.

The other thing I found out today was that the Jets have the lightest offensive line in football averaging around 290-295 pounds. That is also gonna be a problem cause now the Jets can't even go and play smash mouth football like a team like the Steelers do.

Right now there are alot of cracks in the dam. Gotta see if Herm can plug them.

Archived